關於檢查身體的英語口語
英語口語其實學習起來是並沒有同學門想象那麼困難的,所以大家一定不要偷懶哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語的情景對話,我們要多多看看,才能更快的提升成績哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧
一你的血壓太高了
AWhat's the matter with me, Doctor?I feel so tired these days.
我怎麼了,醫生?我這些天覺得很累。
BIt's your blood pressure, I'm afraid. It's far too high.
恐怕是你的血壓太高了。
AAnd what's the cause of that?
血壓高是什麼原因?
BOverwork-amongst other things. You can't work 24 hours a day. You 've got to slow down.
加班,其它事情。你不能一天24小時都在工作。你得停下了。
ABut I can't just slow down.
但是我不能停下來。
BYou've got to, I'm afraid. And look at this. You weigh 200 stones. That's too much for a man of your size.
恐怕你不得不。看看這個。你重200英石。這對你這樣的體型的人來說太重了。
AYou mean I've got to lose weight?
你是說我得減肥?
BYes. You've got to cut down on bread and potatoes and take more exercise.
是的。你必須少吃麵包和馬鈴薯,做多一些運動。
二你的檢查結果怎麼樣?
AHow is the result of your lab test?
你的檢查結果怎麼樣?
BWhen it comes to that, I have a lot to say.
說來話長了。
AThen say it.
說來聽聽。
BWhen I went back to my doctor to hear the results of my lab tests, I tried to keep a poker face even though I was scared to death. Then you guess what he said.
我去醫生那兒看化驗結果的時候,我害怕得要死,不過我還是裝硬作沒有事兒一樣,你猜他怎麼說。
AThat’s just what I want to know.
我想知道的就是這個呀。
BHe told me the tests were negative and there was nothing wrong with me.
他說結果是陰性,我沒事兒。