有關新年的英語短語
在新的一年裡,你學習了多少個呢?下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
常用新年英語短語
Good luck in the year ahead!
祝吉星高照!
May you come into a good fortune!
恭喜發財!
Live long and proper!
多福多壽!
May many fortunes find their way to you!
祝財運亨通!
I want to wish you longevity and health!
願你健康長壽!
Take good care of yourself in the year ahead.
請多保重!
Wishing you many future successes.
祝你今後獲得更大成就。
On this special day I send you New Years greetings and hopethatsome day soon we shall be together.
在這特殊的日子,向你致以新年的祝福,希望不久我們能相聚在一起。
I would like to wish you a joyous new year and express my hopeforyour happiness
and good future.
祝新年快樂,並願你幸福吉祥,前程似錦。
May the New Year bring many good things and rich blessings toyouand all those you love!
願新年帶給你和你所愛的人許多美好的事物和無盡的祝福!
Rich blessings for health and longevity is my special wish foryouin the coming year. 祝你在新的一年裡身體健康,多福多壽。
Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happyNewYear.
祝好運、健康、佳餚伴你度過一個快樂新年。
With best wishes for a happy New Year!
祝新年快樂,並致以良好的祝福。
I hope you have a most happy and prosperous New Year.
謹祝新年快樂幸福,大吉大利。
With the compliments of the season.
祝賀佳節。
May the seasons joy fill you all the year round.
願節日的愉快伴你一生。
Seasons greetings and best wishes for the New Year.
祝福您,新年快樂。
Please accept my seasons greetings.
請接受我節日的祝賀。
經典新年英語短語
To wish you joy at this holy season. Wishing every happinesswillalways be with you. 恭祝新年吉祥,幸福和歡樂與你同在。
Good health, good luck and much happiness throughout theyear.
恭祝健康、幸運,新年快樂。
May the joy and happiness around you today and always.
願快樂幸福永伴你左右。
Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope youwillcontinue to enjoy good health.
請接受我誠摯的新年祝福,順祝身體健康。
Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year andtoextend to you all my best wishes for your perfect health andlastingprosperity.
恭賀新禧,祝身體健康、事業發達。
Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout theNewYear.
恭賀新禧,萬事如意。
With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year.
致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快樂幸福。
Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happyNewYear.
請接受我們對你及你全家的美好祝福,祝你們新年快樂。
May the coming New Year bring you joy, love and peace.
願新年為你帶來快樂,友愛和寧靜。
Wishing you happiness during the holidays and throughout theNewYear. 祝節日快樂,新年幸福。
A happy New Year to you.
恭賀新年。
Seasons greetings and sincere wishes for a bright and happyNewYear!
獻上節日的問候與祝福,願你擁有一個充滿生機和歡樂的新年。
I give you endless brand-new good wishes. Please accept them asanew remembrance of our lasting friendship.
給你我無盡的新的祝福,讓它們成為我們永恆友誼的新的紀念。
Good luck and great success in the coming New Year.
祝來年好運,並取得更大的成就。
On the occasion of the New Year, may my wife and I extend toyouand yours our warmest greetings, wishing you a happy New Year,yourcareer greater success and your family happiness.
在此新年之際,我同夫人向你及你的家人致以節日的問候,並祝你們新年快樂、事業有成、家庭幸福。
May everything beautiful and best be condensed into this card.Isincerely wish you happiness, cheerfulness and success.
必備新年英語短語
金玉滿堂: Treasures fill the home
生意興隆: Businessflourishes
歲歲平安: Peace all year round
恭喜發財: Wishing you prosperity
和氣生財: Harmony brings wealth
心想事成: May all your wishes come true
吉祥如意: Everything goes well
國泰民安: The country flourishes and people live in peace
招財進寶: Money and treasures will be plentiful
一帆風順: Wishing you every success
步步高昇: Promoting to a higher position
出入平安: Safe trip wherever you go
郎才女貌: talented guy and beautiful lady
天緣巧合: a destiny given by heaven and a wonderful match
天作之和: a match by heaven
心心相印: a complete meeting of minds
永結同心: to be of one mind forever
相親相愛: to be kind and love to each other
百年好合: a harmonious union lasting a hundred years
永浴愛河: bathe in a river of love forever
佳偶天成: an ideal couple
百年琴瑟: married couple for a hundred years
百年偕老: ***of a married couple*** to stick to each other for a hundred years
花好月圓: the flowers are in full bloom, and the moon is full---ideal time for wedding
福祿鴛鴦: a happy wealthy couple
美滿良緣: a happy and wonderful marriage
夫唱婦隨: the man sings, the wife follows ---domestic harmony
珠聯璧合: an excellent match
鳳凰于飛: a couple of phoenixes on the wing---happy marriage
美滿家庭: a happy family
琴瑟和鳴: marital harmony; happy married life
相敬如賓: ***of a married couple*** to respect each other as if the other were a guest
同德同心: to be of one mind
宜室宜家: to make a harmonious and orderly home breath
白頭偕老: ***of a married couple*** to stick to each other till the hair turns gray
情投意合: to be congenial; to agree in taste and temperament 花開並蒂: a good marriage
看過的人還: