易朗誦的英文詩品析

  自然是人類生命與智慧的源泉,詩歌是凝鑄感性與智慧的最完美的文學體裁。下面小編整理了易朗誦的英文詩,希望大家喜歡!

  

  杳杳寒山道

  杳杳寒山道

  Long, Long the Pathway to Cold Hill

  寒山

  杳杳寒山道,

  Long, Long the pathway to cold Hill;

  落落冷澗濱。

  Drear, drear the waterside so chill.

  啾啾常有鳥,

  Chirp, chirp, I often hear the bird,

  寂寂更無人。

  Mute, mute, nobody says a word.

  淅淅風吹面,

  Gust by gust winds caress my face;

  紛紛雪積身。

  Flake on flake snow covers all trace.

  朝朝不見日,

  From day to day the sun won't swing;

  歲歲不知春。

  From year to year I know no spring.

  ——英譯許淵衝

  經典的易朗誦的英文詩

  張繼《楓橋夜泊》

  Mooring by Maple Bridge At Night

  ***唐***張繼 許淵衝譯

  月落烏啼霜滿天,

  At moonset cry the crows, streaking the frosty sky;

  江楓漁火對愁眠。

  Dimly lit fishing boats'neath maples sadly lie.

  姑蘇城外寒山寺,

  Beyond the city wall, form Temple of Cold Hill.

  夜半鐘聲到客船。

  Bells break the ship-borne roamer's dream and midnight still.

  關於易朗誦的英文詩

  請珍惜你那些"可人"的朋友

  A Friend is ***from A to Z***

  Accepts you as you are

  接受原本的你

  Believes in "you"

  相信你這個人

  Calls you just to say "Hi"

  打電話給你只是想說聲"嗨"

  Doesn't give up on you

  從不放棄對你的信心

  Envisions the whole of you

  預期你總是盡全力

  Forgives your mistakes

  原諒你的過錯

  Gives unconditionally

  無條件地付出

  Helps you

  幫助你

  Invites you over

  邀請你

  Jest "be" with you

  靜靜地在你的身旁

  Keeps you close at heart

  靠近你的心

  Loves you for who you are

  因你本來的樣子而愛你

  Makes a difference in your life

  使你的生活與以往不同

  Never judges

  從不評價你

  Offers support

  支援你

  Picks you up

  扶你一把

  Quiets your fears

  止息你的恐懼

  Raises your spirits

  鼓舞你的心靈

  Says nice things about you

  跟別人述說你好的一面

  Tells you the truth when you need to hear it

  當需要時會告訴你實情

  Understands you

  瞭解你

  Values you

  重視你

  Walks beside you

  與你同行

  X-plain things you don't understand

  為你解惑

  Yells when you won't listen

  當你不理智時叫醒你

  Zaps you back to reality

  把你拉回現實

  Maybe you have many friend, But how many of them can finish A to Z?

  也許你有很多“朋友”,但真正能做到 A 到 Z 的又有幾個呢?

  Please have good care for your good friends.

  請珍惜你身邊的好朋友!

  Show your friends how much you care.

  告訴你的朋友你有多在乎他們。