關於巧克力和小吃的英語口語

  有的同學覺得英語很難學習好好,其實一點都不難,今天小編就給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下,多背背提高英語口語就不是問題了哦

  一

  巧克力火鍋最受歡迎了

  AHey,I'm starving. I can eat a horse.

  嗨,我餓死了。我能吃下一匹馬。

  BMay it be a chocolate horse.

  希望它是一匹巧克力馬。

  ACan I take your order now, girls?

  女孩們,現在點餐嗎?

  BWhat do you recommend?

  你有什麼可以推薦的嗎?

  AThe chocolate hot pot is really popular with young girls. The chocolate hot pot. You know the hot pot with chocolate in it and you can throw in cookies or whatever.

  最近巧克力火鍋特別受年輕女孩子歡迎。巧克力火鍋,就是火鍋裡面放有巧克力,你可以往裡放甜點或者別的任何東西。

  BWow, that should be perfect for me!

  哇噻,對我來說那太誘人了。

  AOkay, that's it.

  好的,我們就點它吧。

  BAnything else?

  還要別的嗎?

  ANo, be quick, please!

  不要了,請快一點。

  BOh, they look so cute! So delicate and colorful!

  哦,它們看起來好可愛啊,那麼精美,還五顏六色的。

  ANo girls can resist this!

  沒有哪個女孩能抵擋它。

  BIt's true that one piece of chocolate can just cheer you up!

  一塊巧克力就能使人高興起來,說得真沒錯啊

  AThat's for sure. Chocolate is something to die for!

  那當然。為巧克力死都願意呢

  BHow about us coming here every weekend?

  那我們每週都來這裡怎麼樣?

  ANo, that's a suicide. You know, calories!

  不行,那是自殺。你知道,卡路里!

  BForget about it. Just wait till we turn thirty.

  算了。等我們30歲時再說吧。

  二

  元宵節到美食街去吃小吃

  AAunt Shirley, I heard the Yuan Xiao Festival is the name for the festival. Why did it get its name?

  雪莉阿姨,我聽說這個節日的名字是元宵節。這個名字是怎麼來的呢?

  BWell, the first lunar month is called Yuan-month, and in ancient times people called night Xiao. And you know the festival is just in the middle of the month.

  這個啊,農曆的第一個月叫做元月,在中國古代人們把晚上叫做宵,而且你知道的,這個節目剛好是元月中間的那天。

  AOh, I see. I also heard today is the last day for the street fair. Can’t wait to sample all the snacks.

  哦,我知道了。我還聽說過今天是廟會的最後一天呢。都等不及想吃那些小吃了。

  BSure. It’s indeed a culinary heaven which offers a wide range of delicious snacks to satisfy all tastes. Then, which one would you like?

  好啊。這絕對是一個美食的天堂,有滿足所有口味的格式美味小吃。對了,你想吃什麼?

  ACan you recommend some must-try?

  你能推薦一些一定得嚐嚐的小吃嗎?

  BOK. Let’s go over there. For the Lantern Festival, you should never omit the Yuanxiao.

  好的,我們去那邊。在元宵節,你當然不可以錯過元宵啦。

  AWhat’s that? It gets the name from the festival itself. That’s really funny!

  元宵是什麼呢?它和節日是同一個名字哦。這可真有趣啊!

  BActually, they are small dumpling balls made of glutinous rice flour. They are like Tangyun.

  其實呢,它們是用糯米粉做的小圓球,有點像湯圓。

  AOh, I know Tangyuan. It’s a sweet snack, good for dessert.

  哦,湯圓我知道。它是一種甜的小吃,用來做甜點很好。

  BYes. And also, we can find Yuanxiao with both sweet and salty fillings.

  是啊。不過我們的元宵有甜的還有鹹的呢。

  AI’d like to try the salty ones. Where does that strange smell come from?

  我想嘗一下鹹的。那奇怪的味道是從哪裡來的啊?

  BOh, the smelly bean curd. My favorite!

  哦,臭豆腐。我的最愛!