關於愛情的英語詩歌

  對於愛情,怎麼樣英語表達出來呢?現在請欣賞小編帶來的。

  ***一***

  A Rondel of Merciless Beauty

  無情美人迴旋曲

  Your two great eyes will slay me suddenly

  你那迷人的雙眸足以在瞬間攝取我的魂魄

  Their beauty shakes me who was once serene

  她們的美麗奪走了我的昔日的安寧

  Straight through my heart the wound is quick and keen

  如鋒利的刀刃迅疾刺破我的心房

  Only your word will heal the injury

  只有你的話語才能痊癒

  To my hurt heart,while yet the wound is clean_

  我的創傷,趁著這傷口還很潔淨—

  Your two great eyes will slay me suddenly

  你那迷人的雙眸足以在瞬間攝取我的魂魄

  Their beauty shakes me who was once serene

  她們的美麗奪走了我的昔日的安寧

  Upon my word,I tell you faithfully

  請相信我的話,因為這是我最真誠的傾訴

  Through life and after death you are my queen

  無論在人間還是天堂,你都是我的女王

  For with my death the whole truth shall be seen

  我的死將會向你揭示所有的真相

  Your two great eyes will slay me suddenly

  你那迷人的雙眸足以在瞬間攝取我的魂魄

  Their beauty shakes me who was once serene

  她們的美麗奪走了我的昔日的安寧

  Straight through my heart the wound is quick and keen

  如鋒利的刀刃迅疾刺破我的心房

  ***二***

  I Carry Your Heart with Me

  我將你的心帶上

  I carry your heart with me

  我將你的心帶上

  I carry it in my heart

  放進我心裡

  I am never without it

  從未分離

  anywhere I go you go, my dear;

  無論我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

  and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

  即便我單獨成事

  my darling

  那也是出於我的愛人,你的力量

  I fear no fate

  面對命運我從不恐慌

  for you are my fate, my sweet

  只因你就是我命運的方向

  I want no world for beautiful

  萬千世界於我皆如浮雲

  you are my world, my true

  只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

  and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

  你永遠是月亮所想表達的

  and whatever a sun will always sing is you

  太陽所想歌唱的

  here is the deepest secret nobody knows

  這祕密無人知曉,在我心底埋藏

  here is the root of the root

  它是根本中的根本

  and the bud of the bud

  稚嫩中的稚嫩

  and the sky of the sky

  是天上天

  and of a tree called life;

  是生命之樹在生長

  which grows higher than the soul can hope

  這棵樹高於靈魂之期盼,

  or mind can hide

  高於思想之所

  and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

  及是造化的奇蹟,能夠隔離參商

  I carry your heart

  我將你的心帶上

  I carry it in my heart

  放進我心裡

  ***三***

  Set me whereas the sun doth parch the green

  置我於太陽炙烤的綠茵,

  Or where his beams do not dissolve the ice

  或陽光難以消融的寒冰,

  In temperate heat, where he is felt and seen

  或人們感覺溫暖的環境,

  In presence prest of people mad or wise

  受壓眾生或愚昧或聰明。

  Set me in high, or yet in low degree

  即便我顯達,抑或是微賤,

  In longest night, or in the shortest day

  白天短暫還是長夜漫漫,

  In clearest sky. or where clouds thickest be

  烏雲密佈或是氣清天藍,

  In lusty youth, or when my hairs are grey

  年輕力壯還是白髮斑斑。

  Set me in heaven, in earth, or else in hell

  即便在地獄、天堂或人間,

  In hill or dale, or in the foaming flood

  在丘陵、山谷或海浪滔天,

  Thrall, or at large, alive whereso I dwell

  無論自由或被奴役摧殘,

  Sick or in health, in evil fame or good

  疾病、健康、不幸還是平安。

  Hers will I be; and only with this thought

  我心有所屬;唯有長思念,

  Content myself although my chance be nought

  機會雖渺茫,知足心滿滿。

  ***四***

  Looking up at the stars, I know quite well 仰望群星的時分,我一清二楚,

  That, for all they care, I can go to hell, 儘管它們關懷備至,我亦有可能赴地府,

  But on earth indifference is the least 可是塵世間我們絲毫不必畏懼

  We have to dread from man or beast. 人類或禽獸的那份冷漠。

  How should we like it were stars to burn 倘若群星燃燒著關懷我們的激情,

  With a passion for us we could not return? 我們卻無法回報,我們作何感想?

  If equal affection cannot be, 倘若無法產生同樣的感情,

  Let the more loving one be me. 讓我成為更有愛心的人。

  Admirer as I think I am 儘管我自視為群星的崇拜者,

  Of stars that do not give a damn, 它們滿不在乎,

  I cannot, now I see them ,say 現在我看群星,我卻難以啟齒,

  I missed one terribly all day. 說我成天思念一顆星星。

  Were all stars to disappear or die 倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,

  I should learn to look at an empty sky 我應該學會仰望空蕩的天空,

  And feel its total dark sublime, 同時感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,

  Though this might take me a little time. 雖然這樣可能要花費一點時間。

  ***五***

  I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.

  我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。

  No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won't make you cry.

  沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣。

  The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

  失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。

  Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

  縱然傷心,也不要悉眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。

  To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.

  對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某人,你是他的整個世界。

  Don't waste your time on a man/woman,who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

  不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。

  Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

  愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。

  Don't try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to.

  不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。

  Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.

  在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。

  Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened.

  不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。

  Life is a pure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us.

  “生命是束純淨的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在。”