關於一年級英語故事比賽
小學階段是學生成長的關鍵階段,在小學階段開展英語教學,就需要對傳統的教學模式進行改進,將培養學生的理解能力與運用能力作為教學重點。而在教學中運用英語故事,則能夠激發學生的創造性,提高教學效果。小編精心收集了關於一年級英語故事,供大家欣賞學習!
關於一年級英語故事:藍鬍子妻子終於得救了
She fell at his feet:" Give me some hours to live," she said.
她跪在藍鬍子的面前:“讓我再活幾個小時吧!”
He said, "I will give you one hour."
他說:“我給你一小時時間。”
Fatima had three brothers. Her brothers had said, "We shall come and see you today;" but they had not come. She said, "If my brothers come in this hour they will save me."
芬蒂瑪有三個兄弟,她的兄弟說過:“今天我們會來看你。”但是,他們還沒有來,她想:“如果我的兄弟們能在這一小時趕來,他們就能搭救我了。”
Her sister Ann was in the house. She called to her, "Sister xiaogushi8 Ann, Sister Ann, go to the window and see if my brothers are coming."
她的姐姐安在她家。她對姐姐喊:“安姐姐,安姐姐,到窗戶那兒看看兄弟們來了沒有。”
Sister Ann went to the window; she said, "I see no one coming."
Fatima waited a little; then she cried, " Sister Ann, Sister Ann, do you see anyone coming?"
安姐姐來到窗邊,她說:“我沒有看見有人來。”
芬蒂瑪等了一會兒,又喊道:“安姐姐,安姐姐,你有沒有看見有人來?”
Sister Ann said, "I do not see anyone; no one is coming."
安姐姐說:“我沒有發現任何人,沒有一個人來。”
Blue Beard called, "Fatima!"
Fatima said, "Sister Ann, Sister Ann, is xiaogushi8 anyone coming?"
藍鬍子喊:“芬蒂瑪!”
芬蒂瑪說:“安姐姐,安姐姐,有沒有人來?”
"I see a little dust," said Sister Ann, "very far away."
Blue Beard called, "Fatima, come down."
"Sister Ann, Sister Ann," Said Fatima, "is there anyone in the dust?"
"I see men in the dust," said Sister Ann.
“我看到很遠處有一小團塵土,” 安姐姐說。
藍鬍子又喊:“芬蒂瑪,下來。”
“安姐姐,安姐姐,”芬蒂瑪問,“塵土裡有人嗎?”
“有人,” 安姐姐說。
Blue Beard called, "An hour has gone by. Come xiaogushi8 down, Fatima, and I shall kill you."
藍鬍子叫喊起來:“一個鐘頭過了,下來,芬蒂瑪,我要殺了你。”
"Sister Ann, Sister Ann, are three men in the dust?"
“安姐姐,安姐姐,塵土中是不是有三個男人?”
Blue Beard called, "An hour has gone by. If you do not come down, I shall come up."
藍鬍子喊:“一個鐘頭過去了,如果你不下來,我就上去啦!”
"I see three men," said Sister Ann.
"they are my brothers!" said Fatima.
Fatima said, " Sister Ann, Sister Ann, call to them to come and save me."
“我看到有三個人,”安姐姐說。
“他們是我的兄弟!”芬蒂瑪說。
芬蒂瑪說:“安姐姐,安姐姐,叫他們來救我。”
Blue Beard called. "I am coming up," he said.
藍鬍子喊叫著:“我上來了。”
"Sister Ann, call to them, Sister Ann!"
“安姐姐,快叫他們,安姐姐!”
Blue Beard came to the door.
藍鬍子走到屋子門口。
The door opened: Blue Beard caught Fatima’s arm.
門打開了,藍鬍子抓住芬蒂瑪的胳膊。
The three brothers came in, and killed Blue Beard.
三個兄弟進來了,殺死了藍鬍子。
So Fatima was saved.
就這樣,芬蒂瑪得救了。
關於一年級英語故事:神祕的小屋
Fatima took the key; she went to the door of the little room, and opened it. In the room she saw all Blue Beard’s other wives. They were dead!
法蒂瑪拿了鑰匙,她來到小屋門前,把門打開了。在屋裡,她發現了藍鬍子的所有妻子,她們都是死的!
The key fell from her hand. When she took it up there was a red mark on it.
鑰匙從她的手裡掉了下去,當她撿起鑰匙時,發現鑰匙上有一個紅記號。
She shut the door. Then she took the key to her room. She said, "Blue Beard xiaogushi8 will see the mark on the key; he will know that I have opened the door of the little room, and he will kill me, as he killed all the other wives." She rubbed the key with a cloth, but the mark did not go away. She washed the key in hot water, but the mark was not washed away. She rubbed the key on a stone, but she could not rub the mark away.
她把門關上,然後,拿著鑰匙回到她的房間。她說:“藍鬍子會發現鑰匙上的記號,還會知道小屋的門已經開啟過,他一定會象殺害其他妻子一樣,殺了我。”她就用布去擦鑰匙上的記號,但是擦不掉,她用熱水洗鑰匙,記號還是洗不掉,她又在石頭上磨鑰匙,可是記號仍舊去不了。
Blue Beard came back. He called Fatima, and said, "Give me my keys." Fatima gave him the other keys; but she did not xiaogushi8 give him the key of the little room. He said, "Where is the key of the little room?" She said, "I will bring it." She went and xiaogushi8 brought it; and he saw the red mark. He said, "You have opened the door of the little room. Now you shall die."
藍鬍子回來了,他叫來法蒂瑪,說:“把鑰匙給我。”法蒂瑪把其它的鑰匙給了他,但是,小屋的鑰匙沒給,他問道:“小屋的鑰匙哪兒去了?”她說:“我去拿。她就去把鑰匙拿來,他發現了紅記號,說:“你已經開過小屋的門,現在你得死。”
關於一年級英語故事:牧童和狼
A Shepherd-boy, who tended his flock not far from a village, used to amuse himself at times in crying out "wolf ! wolf! "Twice or thrice his trick succeeded .the whole village came running out to his assistance when all the return they got was to be laughed at for xiaogushi8 their pains .At last one day the wolf came indeed .The boy cried out in earnest. But his neighbors, supposing him to be at his old sport, paid no heed to his cries, and the wolf devoured the sheep. So the boy learned, when it was too late, that liars are not believed even when they tell the truth.
英語小故事帶翻譯:一個放羊的孩子在離村子不遠的地方放羊。他為了開心尋樂常喊:"狼來了!狼來了!"他的惡作劇有兩三次達到了目的。全村的人都跑來幫忙,而他們所得到的回報卻是一頓嘲笑,白費了心力。最後,有一天狼真的來了。這個孩子認真地大喊起來。但是他的鄰人們卻以為他又在耍把戲,誰都不理會他的喊叫,於是狼把羊吃了。因此這牧童得到了教訓:愛說謊的人,甚至在他說真話的時候,也沒人相信他,但是他知道得太晚了。