有關雙方退讓的英語句子

  我們要學習英語,就要一步一步的來,英語成績就是要多讀多背才可以的哦,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,今天小編給大家整理了英語的句子,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

  雙方讓步

  291. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we prepare to accept your price.

  鑑於過於幾年的良好合作,我們準備接受你方的價格

  292.As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.

  作為友好表示,我們接受10,000雙皮鞋50,000美金的價格

  293.It seems there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.

  似乎只有接受這個價格,別無它選

  294.How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.

  會議一半,我們雙方各讓一步以使業務成交

  295.I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.

  我認為我們應該各自折衷一下以便業務成交

  296.Business is quite possible if each side makes some concessions.

  若雙方各自做些讓步,生意是很易達成的

  297.If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.

  如果真是這樣,我們不得不同意你的付款條款

  298.We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.

  我們稍降原始報價,以示讓步

  299.We may consider making some concessions in our price.

  我們可以在價格上做些讓步

  300.In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.

  為了促成生意,我們準備降價

  301.We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.

  如果數量不少於1,000,000噸的話,我們發現我們可以做出讓步

  302.To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.

  為表真誠,我們準備給你的特別折扣

  303.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.

  經過認真的考慮,我們能接受你的還盤

  304.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.

  考慮到你的有效訂單,我們對你做出特別對待

  305.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.

  既然是事實,我們例外答應你降到每臺500美金的要求

  306.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.

  由於你方增加訂單,我們樂意同意原價上給你7%的折扣

  307.To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.

  為了在下述方式下成交,我們同意將此作為一個特例

  308.We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$ .

  我們準備將價格降到7.21美金

  309.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.

  儘管10%的折扣出乎意料,但我們準備給你8%的折扣

  310.As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.

  作為一個特例,我們同意你方的D/P付款條件,但僅有一次