使用英語進行電話的注意事項
客服人員每天都要接待許多電話詢問,很多都是商業往來,那麼一個合格的客服人員在使用英語進行電話服務的時候都該注意些什麼呢?接下來,小編給大家準備了,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。
1.接電話時不可以簡單地回答“Hello”,而應報上自己的公司或所屬單位的名稱。例如:
Hello, this is Information Desk. 您好,這裡是問詢處。
Information Desk speaking. May I help you? 問詢處,需要幫忙嗎?
2.打錯電話,如果是外線打錯時,可以回答:
I am afraid you have the wrong number. 不好意思,您打錯電話了。
This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156. 這裡是麗嘉酒店,電話是2234-1156。
如果是匯流排轉錯內線時,可以回答:
This is Room Reservations1. I'll transfer2 your call to Restaurant Reservations.
這裡是客房預約處,我幫您轉接到餐廳預約櫃臺。
I am afraid this is a direct line. We cannot transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant. Please call 2234-1156.
不好意思,這是直播電話。我們無法為您轉接中式餐廳。請您改撥2234-1156好嗎?
3.當負責的工作人員不在時,可以回答:
I am afraid Mr. Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.
不好意思,林先生現在外出。他應該會在下午5點左右回來。
I am afraid Mr. Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?
不好意思,郝先生正在接電話。請您稍等一下好嗎?
I'll tell him to call you back when he returns.他回來時,我會請他回電。
May I have your name and phone number, please? 請告訴我您的名字和電話好嗎?
4.當會話結束時
結束電話中的對話時,不可以簡單的說"bye-bye",最好說:
Thank you for calling. 感謝您的來電。
You are welcome, sir. 先生,不客氣。
We look forward to hearing from you. 我們靜候您的佳音。
Please contact me if you have any further questions. 如果您有任何其他問題,請和我聯絡。
擴充套件:詢盤”大全
一
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
大量詢盤證明我們產品質量過硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦價格回升,詢盤將恢復活躍。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
對地毯的詢盤日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot1 you 200 cases.
詢盤如此之多,我們只能分給你們200箱貨。
Enquiries are dwindling2.
詢盤正在減少。
Enquiries are dried up.
詢盤正在絕跡。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他們答應將以後的詢盤轉給中國公司
Generally speaking, inquiries3 are made by the buyers.
詢盤一般由買方發出。
Mr. Baker4 is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry5 at China National Textiles Corporation.
貝克先生來北京向中國紡織公司進行詢價。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遺憾,你們所詢的貨物現在無貨。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在進出口交易中,我們常向外商詢價。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.
為了對我們的橙子詢價,那家日本公司的一名代表訪問了我們。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我們現在無力顧及你方的詢盤。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你們的詢盤不明確,我們無法答覆。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我們已經對你們產品詢價,可否儘快給予答覆?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.
中國絲綢公司收到了英國一家公司的詢價單。
Thank you for your inquiry.
謝謝你們的詢價。
Words and Phrases
inquire 詢盤;詢價;詢購
to inquire about 對...詢價
to make an inquiry 發出詢盤;向...詢價
inquirer 詢價者
enquiry 詢盤
inquiry sheet 詢價單
specific inquiry 具體詢盤
an occasional inquiry 偶爾詢盤
to keep inquiry in mind 記住詢盤