經典英文微信簽名

  I love you not for who you are,but for who I am whit you.

  我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是是誰。

  When I close my eyes...all I see is you.

  閉上眼。。看到的全部是你

  Sometimes our hearts just need time to accept what our heads already know.

  有時候,雖然能想明白,但心裡就是接受不了

  It is not our abilities that show what we truly are, it is our choices.

  決定我們成為什麼樣人的,不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇

  Until you are happy with who you are, you will never be happy with what you have.

  如果你對自己不滿意,你也不會對你所擁有的感到滿意

  There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.--Beverly Sills

  任何值得去的地方,都沒有捷徑

  One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.

  想要得到幸福的關鍵之一就是你要學會健忘。

  Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all they have.

  永遠不要剝奪別人的希望,也許那是他們唯一所有。

  Forgiving is easy. Trusting again, not so much.

  原諒是容易的。再次信任,就沒那麼容易呢

  You have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you, sometimes.

  你無法想象有時候,要強迫自己不去想你,有多麼的辛苦

  Don’t try to understand me. Just love me!

  不要試圖想明白我。只管愛我就好

  No one is in charge of your happiness, except you.

  沒人能決定你的幸福,除了你自己.

  When the heart starts functioning for someone, the brain starts malfunctioning too much.

  當一顆心開始為某人運轉,大腦功能就開始大面積失靈

  You can’t buy love. But you pay heavily for it.

  愛,錢買不到它,卻會狠狠的為它買單

  Before finding the right people, the only need to do is to make yourself good enough.

  在找到合適的人之前,唯一需要做的,就是讓自己足夠的優秀

  I don't cry,it is not because I'm strong,but to give you reliance when you cry.

  我不哭,不是因為我堅強,而是為了讓你在哭的時候還能有所依靠

  Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

  有時候,惟有一場眼淚,我們才徹底清晰了視線

  I’ll find what I am looking for someday.

  終有一天,我會找到我所尋找的

  If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.-Albert Einstein

  不能簡單的解釋出來,說明你自己也沒有完全懂

  So scared of getting older. I’m only good at being young.

  如此害怕長大,因只擅長打發年輕時光。

  Don’t let me go. Don’t say goodbye. Don’t let this love die.

  不要鬆開我的手。不要對我說再見。不要讓這場愛散場

  Yes, I’ve made mistakes. Life doesn’t come with instructions.

  是,我犯了錯誤。關於怎樣生活,從來就沒有使用說明書

  One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning.

  一次痛徹心扉的經歷,抵得上千百次的告誡