座右銘愛情英語

  愛情無需言作媒,全在心領神會。有哪些英語座右銘是關於愛情的呢?以下是小編分享的的內容,希望你喜歡!

  經典

  陽光溫和,歲月靜好,你若不來,我怎敢老去。

  Moderate sunlight, years static good, if you don't come, how dare I old.

  我和你各缺一半,而你使我成為一個完整的圓。

  I and your lack of each half, and you made me a complete circle.

  孤獨不是與生俱來的,而是從愛上一個人開始的。

  Loneliness is not innate, but starting from the fall in love with a person.

  一直以來,我都覺得自己不夠好,但我很真很真。

  For a long time, I feel is not good enough, but I'm really very true.

  我願意用一千萬年等待你初春暖陽般的綻顏一笑。

  I am willing to wait for your early spring warm in ten million bursts of Yang yan a smile.

  世上最浪漫和最自私的話就是:你是我一個人的。

  In the world the most romantic and the selfish words is: you are my one.

  什麼叫快樂?就是掩飾自己的悲傷對每個人微笑。

  What is happiness? Is to hide their grief for everyone smile.

  如果能再見,我是說如果。請不要說再見,好麼?

  I mean if, if can bye. Please don't say goodbye, okay?

  愛的,讓我做你永遠的伴侶,風雨陰晴都陪著你。

  Love, let me be your eternal mates, wind and rain with you rain or shine.

  眼睛為她下著雨,心卻為她打著傘,這就是愛情。

  The eyes of the rain, for her heart is his umbrella for her, this is love.

  總是想念著你,雖然我們無法共同擁有每分每秒。

  Always thinking of you, although we cannot share every minute.

  那遺失的溫柔,那逝去的年華,任怎樣也換不回。

  The loss of tender, the lost time, how to also change not to return.

  你給我一滴眼淚,我就看到了你心中全部的海洋。

  You give me a drop of tears, I saw your heart all the oceans.

  我想在五十年之後,我一定還是像現在一樣愛你。

  I think I would be in fifty years later, as now, love you.

  真誠之中與你相識相知,靈犀之間與你相依相伴!

  Acquainted with you in sincerity, between appear to stay together with you!

  推薦

  先自掘墳墓,再埋葬愛情。

  Dig their own graves, and then bury love.

  愛情無需言作媒,全在心領神會。

  Love needs no words as a vector, all in the message.

  世間哪有什麼愛情,純粹是生殖衝動。

  The world what love, pure impulse is reproduction.

  如果我愛上你的笑容,要怎麼收藏要怎麼擁有。

  If I fall in love with your smile, how to collect how to have.

  你的過去我來不及參與,你的未來我奉陪到底。

  I have no enough time to participate in your past, your future I shall get.

  終有一天,我們會手拉著手找到心中那輪明月。

  One day, we will be holding hands to find that the moon in my heart.

  這一生我只牽你的手,因為今生有你早已足夠。

  This life I only hold your hand, because this life have you had enough.

  地球仍然轉著,世間依舊善變,而我永遠愛你。

  Still turn the earth, the world is still fickle, but I love you forever.

  做一個樂觀的人,為了所有關心和愛著你的人。

  Do an optimistic person, for the sake of all the people who care and love you.

  地球仍然轉重,世間依舊善變,而我永遠愛你。

  The earth is still heavy, the world is still fickle, but I love you forever.

  親愛的,你說的每一個字都足以讓我掉一顆淚。

  Dear, you said every word is enough to make me shed a tear.

  愛你,沒有天長,沒有地久,只問此生夠不夠?

  Love you, not long, there is no forever, only ask enough in this lifetime?

  這一生我只牽你的手。因為今生有你早已足夠。

  This life I only hold your hand. Since life have you had enough.

  想有一天能向你表白:我們在一起,年不夠!

  Want to one day be able to say to you: we are together, years is not enough!

  精選

  無法詮釋對你思念,想你、並不只是在寂寞流年。

  Unable to interpret for you miss, miss you, not only in the lonely time.

  喝醉了才知道你最愛誰,生病了才知道誰最愛你。

  Drunk to know who you love most, ill know who love you.

  我要用盡所有的力氣才能書寫一個詞語,放棄你。

  I want to try all the energy to write a word, give up you.

  每個單身的人背後至少藏著一個讓人心碎的祕密。

  Every single person at least hidden behind a heartbreaking secret.

  我一定讓你過最舒服最幸福的日子,請你相信我。

  I will make you the most comfortable and happy life, please believe me.

  自從妳出現後,我才知道原來有人愛是那麼的美好。

  Since you appear, I just know originally someone love is so beautiful.

  我不貪心。只有一個小小的願望:生命中永遠有你。

  I'm not greedy. Only a small wish: life always have you.

  我希望,離別的離別的離別之後,我們總能再相聚。

  I hope, after parting parting parting, we always can get together again.

  下雨時,我們打一把傘,我向往和你擠在一起走路。

  When it rains, we play an umbrella, I aspire to walk together with you.

  我拒絕那麼多的曖昧,只為了你一個不確定的未來。

  I refuse to so much ambiguity, only for you an uncertain future.

  深情是我擔不起的重擔,情話只是偶然兌現的謊言。

  Deep feeling is I can't afford to bear the heavy burden, sweet prattle just chance to lie.

  你來了,我信你不會走;你走了,我當你沒有來過。

  You have come, I believe you won't go; You walked, I when you don't have to.

  莫名其妙的每個夜裡失眠。不知道是想念還是什麼。

  Every night insomnia without rhyme or reason. Don't know what is miss or.

  我對於你,只是場意外;你對於我,卻是一場愛情。

  I for you, just a accident; You for me, is a love.

  他說:以後我們是陌生人。我答:我們一直都不熟。

  He say: later we are strangers. I answer: we have not cooked.

  喜歡安靜和你並肩地走著,有種拋開塵庸從容不迫。

  Like quiet and you walked side by side, there is a throw dust agent leisurely.

  你要是不進入我的生活,我現在還是每天苦著個臉。

  If you're not in my life, I am still suffering with a face every day.