餐廳英文短語

  到餐廳用餐時,掌握一定的餐廳用語是很有幫助的。下面就由小編為大家帶來英語短語集錦,大家生活中可以多用幾遍,練一練語感。

  

  1. first course 第一道菜

  2. main course 主菜

  3. lemon juice 檸檬原汁

  4. white wine 白葡萄酒

  5. red wine 紅葡萄酒

  6. mineral water 礦泉水

  7. orange juice 桔子原汁

  8. continental cuisine歐式西餐

  9. dim sum 點心

  10. picnic lunch 便當 火鍋

  11. Hot pot fruit plate 水果盤

  12. today's special 今日特餐

  溫馨提示:在西餐廳就餐,選單一般由三類不同的菜別組成。the first course 或者 starters 是指第一道菜,往往是湯、一小碟色拉或其它小吃。第二道菜是主菜,fish and chips 是魚和炸土豆條,它同“roast beef and york shir pudding——牛肉布丁”、“shepherd spie——牧羊人餡餅”一樣,都是典型的英國傳統菜餚。最後一道是甜食——或冷或熱,但都是甜的。西方飲食習慣是先吃鹹的,後吃甜的。西餐選單名目繁多,有時不易讀懂。遇到這種情況,可以請服務員解釋一下。

  餐廳地道用語

  1. Do you have reservations?

  您訂位了嗎?

  reservation 預定,預約 Room reservation 訂房

  2. Is this for here or to go?

  在這裡吃還是帶走?

  Can I order take-out here?

  我可以叫菜帶走嗎?

  take-out 帶走的菜

  3. Would you like a table in the smoking or nonsmoking section? 您要在吸菸區還是非吸菸區?

  4. You would better not jump the line?

  你最好不要插隊。

  jump the line 插隊

  5. What is today's specialty?

  今天的特色菜是什麼?

  Specialty: 特色菜

  6. I am afraid we will have to cancel the order.

  恐怕那道菜我們不要了。

  cancel the order 不點了

  7. What would you recommend?

  你們推薦什麼?

  What do you think I should order?

  What is your suggestion?

  What do you suggest to order?

  8. I'll treat you tonight.

  今天晚上我請客。

  No, let's go Dutch.

  別了,我們AA制吧。

  go Dutch: AA制,也可以說 split the bill。

  9. 還要別的什麼嗎?

  And what to follow?

  Won't you have more?

  Anything else you want?

  Is there anything else that you'd like?

  餐廳用語

  1.  Have you got a table for two, please?  請問您有兩個人的桌子嗎?

  2.   Have you booked a table?  您預定餐桌了嗎?

  3.   Have you made a reservation?  您預定了嗎?

  4.   smoking or non-smoking?  吸菸區還是非吸菸區?

  5.   Would you like something to drink?  您想喝什麼?

  6.   Would you like to see the menu?  您需要看選單嗎?

  7.   Excuse me, could I see the menu, please? 打攪一下,我能看看選單嗎?

  8.   Are you ready to order?  您現在可以點餐嗎?

  9.   Could I have the bill, please?  請拿賬單來,好嗎?

  10.   How would you like to pay?  請問您怎樣付款?

  11.   May I have a menu, please?  我可以看下選單嗎?

  12.   Please give me this one.  請給我來這個。

  13.   We want two number eights, please.  我們要兩份八號套餐。

  14.   Could you tell me how this thing is cooked? 你能告訴我這道菜是怎麼做的嗎?

  15.   Is it good?  好吃嗎?

  16.   What is the specialty of the restaurant?  這家店的招牌餐是什麼?

  17.   Do you have any special meals today?  今天有什麼特餐嗎?

  18.   What would you recommend?I prefer something light. 我想來點清淡些的,你有什麼推薦的嗎?

  19.   I will leave it to you.  你來點菜吧。

  20.   I will have the same as that one.  我要一份和那個一樣的。

  21.   Could I have a few more minutes?  我能等會兒再點嗎?

  常用口語

  1.What kind of food do you prefer?

  你喜歡哪一種菜?

  2.Do you like Chinese food?

  你喜歡中國菜嗎?

  3.What kind of food do you like,Chinese or American?

  你喜歡吃什麼菜,中式的還是美式的?

  4.Would you tell me where the Chinese restaurant is ? 請你告訴我中國餐館在哪裡?

  5.Do you know where I can get a quick snack? 你知道哪裡有快餐可吃?

  6.What would you have for dinner?

  你要吃什麼?

  7.What would you like to order?

  你要點些什麼菜?

  8.Have you ordered yet?

  你點過菜了嗎?

  9.No,not yet,I am waiting for a friend.I will order later. 還沒有,我在等一位朋友,稍後再點

  10.What would you recommend?

  請你推薦一些好菜好嗎?

  11.Whats your today’s special? 今天的特色菜是什麼?

  12.I would like to have something simple. 我想吃些簡單的東西。

  13.What will you have for dessert? 你喜歡吃點什麼點心?

  14.We are in a hurry.

  我們要趕時間。

  15.Please rush your orders.

  我們點的菜請快送來。

  16.The beefsteak is very good today. 今天的牛排很不錯。

  17.I will take the beefsteak.

  我就要份牛排。

  18.How would you like to have beefsteak,well-done or rare?

  你喜歡的牛排是熟一些還是生的?

  19.I would like my beefsteak well done.

  我要熟一點兒的牛排

  20.How about a drink?

  喝一杯怎樣?

  21.Bottoms up!

  乾杯!

  22.To your health!

  祝你健康!