關於英語聊天對話常用語

  英語作為一門語言類的學科,具有很強的實踐性。而實踐性的表現就恰恰在於我們是利用語言去交際的。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  威脅 Threats英漢對照

  1.I'll fix you later.

  我下次再收拾你。

  2.Just you try!She could slap your face.

  試試看!她會給你一記耳光。

  3.Don't you dare do that again!

  不要這樣膽大妄為!

  4.You'll regret selling me out.

  你會為出賣我後悔的。

  5.You'Il have to pay for that.

  你會為此付出代價的。

  6.You will get one. You wait!

  你會有的,你等著瞧!

  7.Stop!Hands up!Or I'll shoot you.

  別動!舉起手!否則就開槍。

  8.Let me catch you at it again!

  別讓我再看見你這麼幹!

  9.I've got no such a hobby as regret till now.

  我至今沒有後悔的習慣。

  IO.What a mess you've made here!

  你怎麼把這事搞得這麼亂!

  11. I'll sort you out sooner or later.

  我早晚要找你算帳的。

  12. If you dare report it,I'Il lick your son.

  如果你敢報告,我就揍你兒子。

  13. Don't push me too far,or I'll quit.

  不要逼急了,否則我就退出。

  14. Don't be shameless,or I'll beat you up.

  不要厚顏無恥,否則我揍你。

  15. Don't tell a lie,or I'll dismiss you.

  別想撒謊,否則我就開除你。

  16. Get out of here but fast!

  立刻從這裡滾出去!

  17. I'11 teach you to make a fool of me.

  我要教訓你,竟然來愚弄我!

  18. Don't cash in on me,or I'll dismiss you.

  別佔我便宜,否則我開除你。

  19. Heaven have mercy on your bones.

  當心你的骨頭。

  20. The cops are coming. I'll fix you later.

  警察來了,我下次再收拾你。

  21. Do as I said,or you'll kick your bucket.

  照我說的做,否則你就得死。

  22. You've got no rights in here.

  你沒有權利這麼做。

  23. Just don't let me see you again,that's all.

  別讓我再看見你!

  24. Don't push me too far. or I'll find another one.

  不要太過分,否則我就找別人。

  25. If you misbehave one more time,you'll be driven out of the room.

  如果你再不守規矩,就把你趕出屋去。

  二

  失望 Disappointment英漢對照

  1.Damn it! The traffic is too bad today.

  該死的!今天的交通太糟糕。

  2.What a shame!You lost your job.

  真可惜!你丟了工作。

  3.We lost a game last night,what a pity!

  昨晚輸掉比賽,真是太可惜!

  4.What a bummer!They know nothing.

  太糟糕了!他們什麼也不知道。

  5.What a letdown!The game was cancelled.

  太遺憾了。比賽取消了。

  6.What a disappointment!

  真讓人失望!

  7.Pity,rcally,you missed the chance.

  真可惜,你錯過了機會。

  8.How very disappointing!

  真是令人失望。

  9.Don't let me down.Keep your promise.

  別讓我失望,請遵守你的諾言。

  IO. All that for nothing.I failed the exam.

  前功盡棄。我考砸了。

  II. It's not half as go od as I expected.

  一點也沒有預想的那樣好。

  12. That's too bad. You'd take some medicine.

  太遺憾了。你應該吃點藥。

  13. The party was.a total non-event.

  這次聚會特別沒勁。

  14.I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

  保證不會讓你失望的。

  15.I failed. There's really fierce compctition.

  考砸了。競爭實在太激烈了。

  16.Iblew it.I lost the customer.

  我真失策,失去了那個客戶。

  17. Make sure it doesn't happen again.

  再也不要發生這樣的事了。

  18. You are such a lousy husband.

  你真是一個差勁的老公。

  19. No,heled me on a wild-goose chase.

  沒有,白費了半天勁。

  20.I'm sorry I didn't come to your wedding.

  對不起,沒能參加你的婚禮。

  21. I'm disappointed with it.

  我很失望。

  22. It was a waste of my effort.

  白費力了。

  23.I didn't get a raise.What a disappointment!

  沒有給我提薪,真讓人失望!

  24.That's a shame.Our basketball team lost yesterday's match.

  真遺憾。我們的籃球隊在昨天的比賽中輸了。

  25. I'm very disappointed at the new house.I ex-pected it to be much better.

  我對新房很失望。我原指望會好得多。

  三

  擔憂 Worries英漢對照

  1.Sorry about that. Is anything wrong?

  真對不起,你沒事吧?

  2.You look pale.Is something bothering you?

  你臉色不好。你沒事吧?

  3.Is something on your mind?

  你有什麼心事嗎?

  4.You look exhausted.Are you out of danger?

  你看起來筋疲力盡。沒事吧?

  5. You look stiff.Are you okay?

  你看起來身體僵硬。沒事吧?

  6.You look very tired.

  你看起來很累。

  7.Your eyes are rimmed with red.Are you ok?

  你眼眶充滿了血絲。你沒事吧?

  8.You look worn-out .Have a rest.

  你看起來很疲憊。休息一下。

  9.What happened? Did you have afight?

  到底怎麼回事?打架了?

  IO. You look bushed. You are ten minutes late.

  你看起來很疲勞。你晚10分鐘。

  ll. What's happening? Why got so quiet?

  怎麼回事?為什麼這麼安靜?

  12. You look pooped after swimming.

  你游泳後看起來很疲憊。

  13. It matters to me. What's the problem?

  對我有關係。出什麼事情了?

  14. What's going on? The world is going nuts.

  到底怎麼回事?這世界真瘋了。

  15. What's wrong? He loves you so much.

  你沒事吧?他很愛你。

  16. We were just talking.

  我們只是說說。

  17. Do you have something on your mind?

  你有什麼心事嗎?

  18. What are you worried about?

  你擔心什麼?

  19. What's on your mind?

  你擔心什麼呢?

  20.1 was worried about you.

  我擔心你。

  21.1 was concemed about you.

  我擔心你。

  22. What's the matter? You look sad.

  你怎麼了?顯得這麼傷心。

  23. Nothing. I'm just tired.

  沒什麼。我只是累了。

  24. I've been afraid to be fired if I don't do my job well.

  我總是擔憂如果我的工作做不好,就會馬上被炒魷魚了。

  25. You can be free from the anxiety over the rising tuition.

  你不必為日益上長的學費擔憂。