七年級下冊英語對話帶翻譯
在小學英語教學中,不僅要讓學生學會對話,還要讓學生學會對話的技巧。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
A:Excuse me.
打擾了。
B:Yes?
什麼事?
A:Can you tell me the way to the Peak Tram, please?
你可以告訴我去Peak Tram的路嗎?
B:Certainly. Go along Queen's Road....
當然。沿著皇后大道一直走…
A:Along Queen's Road....
沿著皇后大道…
B:Yes, and turn right at the Hilton Hotel.
是的,然後在希爾頓酒店那裡向右轉。
A:Right at the Hilton.
在希爾頓酒店向右轉。
B:Then go up Garden Road, past the Cathedral.
然後沿著花園路向北走,經過大教堂。
A:The Cathedral?
大教堂?
B:Yes. Then cross the road at the next traffic lights. The Peak Tram is straight ahead. You can't miss it.
是的。然後穿過下一個交通燈的那條路。Peak Tram就在前面。你可以找到的。
A:That's very kind of you. Thank you. Er..... have you got a pencil?
你真是好心。謝謝你。額…你有鉛筆嗎?
B:Yes. Why?
是的。怎麼了?
A:Can you repeat all that? I think I'd better write it down.
你能在重複一次嗎?我想我最好把它記下了。
二
A:Excuse me. Is this where I catch the bus for the zoo?
打擾了。我要去動物園在這裡搭公車可以嗎?
B:Well,you can take the No.36 bus from here, but then you have to walk about 30 minutes.
額,你可以從這裡搭36路車,但是之後你必須走30分鐘左右。
A:That doesn't sound too bad.
聽起來不是太糟糕。
B:Actually, if you go to the bus stop in the next block, you can take bus 301 which will let you right off in front of the zoo.
事實上,如果你走到下個街區的公交站,你可以搭到301路車,它可以讓你在動物園前面下車。
A:Maybe that's what I'll do. Thanks a lot.
我可能會這樣做。非常感謝。
B:You're welcome.
不客氣。
三
A:Is this the right bus for the Grand Hotel?
這是去Grand Hotel的公車嗎?
B:Oh, no. You should take the No.14 tram.
噢,不。你應該搭第14路有軌電車。
A:Where can I take it?
在哪裡能搭到?
B:Two blocks down the street.
往這條街向南走兩個街區。