關於英語對話演講模板

  隨著我國經濟發展和開放程度的加深,我國參與國際經濟活動越來越頻繁,英語作為國際上的通用語言與我們的生活越來越密切。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  Wife: You're smoking! You promised you would not smoke again.

  你在抽菸!你答應過不再抽菸的。

  Husband: Honey, I'm sorry.

  親愛的,我很抱歉。

  Wife: Give me all your cigarettes.

  把你所有的煙都給我。

  Husband: Here.

  給。

  Wife: And give me your cell phone. Mine has run out of power.

  給我你的手機。我的手機沒電了。

  Husband: But you've just had it recharged last night. You should not use cell phone for a long time, it's bad for your health.

  你不是昨晚剛給手機充電嗎?你不應該長時間地使用手機,這對你的身體不好。

  Wife: No more harmful than smoking.

  再不好也比抽菸強。

  Husband: Well, it is reported that people who died from the use of cell phone would be more than those who died from illnesses related to smoking tobacco.

  有報道說,使用手機致死的人比死於由吸菸所引起的疾病的人還要多!

  Wife: I can't believe it.

  我不相信。

  Husband: Here, there is the report in the newspaper, you would read it yourself.

  給,這篇報道就在報紙上呢,你自己看看。

  二

  安: Hey, Lily,I heard you went to business in Hangzhou.

  嘿,莉莉,我聽說你去杭州出差。

  莉莉: Yes, so tired. I went back yesterday. Here you are, your gift.

  是的,真累人。我昨天剛回來。給你,你的禮物。

  安: Thank you very much.I guess it must be dragon well tea.

  謝謝。我猜肯定是西湖龍井。

  莉莉: You are so smart. The dragon well tea is one of the China Top Ten Famous Tea.

  真聰明。西湖龍井可是中國十大名茶之一呢。

  安: I heard the West Lake is beautiful, did you visit there?

  我聽說西湖很美,你去了嗎?

  莉莉: Yeah, I visited there after work.It really lets me forget to return.

  恩,我下班後去的,它真讓我流連忘返。

  安: Did you take some photos?

  你有拍照片嗎?

  莉莉: Of couse, I will share with you.

  當然有,我拿給你看看。

  三

  Ann: What’s the matter with the earth?

  這個地球是怎麼了?

  Lily: What’s wrong?

  怎麼啦?

  Ann: Look at these pictures, don’t you feel hopeless about this world?

  看這些圖片,難道你不會對這個世界絕望嗎?

  Lily: Oh my god. Where do these pictures come from?

  哦,天啊。這些圖片是哪裡來的?

  Ann: I searched on the Internet and found them.

  我上網看到的。

  Lily: Look, these poor children were walking in the polluted water to find something valued. And that guy was washing clothes in such a disgusting river?

  看,這些貧窮的孩子走在被汙染的水當中去尋找一些有價值的東西。然後是這個傢伙,在這樣一條令人噁心的河裡洗衣服。

  Ann: They have no choice if they want to live.

  如果想活下去,他們沒選擇啊。

  Lily: Yeah, I know, I just feel sorry for them.

  是啊,我知道,但是對他們很抱歉。

  Ann: What we can do is to protect our environment. Do not talk here and do nothing. We should make sure what we can do in our daily life, such as what can buy and what should be boycotted.

  我們該做的是怎麼保護我們的環境。別在這裡說而什麼都不做。我們應該知道在日常生活當中,我們能做什麼,比如說什麼東西可以買,什麼東西要抵制。

  Lily: That’s true. Someone always talk loudly and do nothing for the environment.

  恩,一些人總是講的很大聲,卻無所為。

  四

  Ann: We are going to leave school. Finding a job is so difficult.

  我們就要畢業了,找工作真難啊。

  Lily: Yeah. But we still have to meet. The time keeps moving.

  是的,但是我們還是要面對,時間一直在前進。

  Ann: I heard a piece of news that, a student from a prestigious university had been staying at home for a year and playing computer games to escape from finding a job..

  我聽說這樣一則新聞,一個名牌大學畢業的學生,在家呆了近一年玩電腦遊戲,逃避找工作。

  Lily: Wow, does he feel ashamed of himself?

  哇,他不覺得可恥嗎?

  Ann: I think he is disappointed by himself and society. As soon as he graduated, he really spent much time to find a job, but he was faced with many difficulties.

  我想他是對自己和社會失望了。當他一離開學校,他真是花了很多時間去找工作,但是他面臨了很多困難。

  Lily: His parents must be very worried about him.

  他父母一定很擔心他。

  Ann: That’s true. He comes from a farmer family and his parents said that he had been very hard-working and obedient. He was once their pride.

  是啊,他來至一個農民家庭,父母說他曾經是個認真孝順的孩子,他曾經是他們的驕傲。

  Lily: Some students think they are very clever and excellent, so that they couldn’t accept a low pay.

  一些學生認為他們很聰明,很優秀,所以不接受低工資。

  Ann: I agree. But this society is very cruel and full of competition. A teacher said that one should have a job first, and then think about finding an interesting job, and then create his own career.

  同意,但是現在的社會那麼的殘酷,充滿了競爭,一個老師說過,一個人應該先就業,在擇業,最後才是創業。

  Lily: It’s exactly true.

  完全正確。