關於工作的英語對話閱讀
在初中英語課堂中強調對話式教學,有利於提高英語學習成效,也為學生創造了更多的在真實情境中運用語言的機會。小編整理了關於工作的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!
關於工作的英語對話一
Linda - Hello Philip.I haven’t seen you for ages.How are you?
Philip - Very well,thank you.And you Linda?
Linda - Not too bad,considering that I’m going to be fifty-five next March.Your sister told me you’ve got a new job.So,what do you do now?
Philip - I work in the fabrics division of a large chemical company.
Linda - That sounds very interesting.
Philip - Yes,it’s really a very exciting job.At the moment we are developing a new fibre.
Linda - Really?Well you’ve always been clever.I knew you’d do something very interesting.Do you have to travel around?
Philip - Not really,I work in the lab most of the time.But I sometimes go to the US.
Linda - Well Philip,you must come and see me sometime and tell me all about it over a cup of tea.
Philip - I certainly will.
關於工作的英語對話二
Jack: Are you satisfied with your current job?
你對現在的工作滿意嗎?
Tracy: No.
不。
Jack: Why?
為什麼?
Tracy: The salary is low.
工資低。
Jack: You're an OL, I thought you got a good salary.
你可是辦公室女郎,我以為你收入不錯呢。
Tracy: Just 2800yuan. It is said that even couriers could get more than 6000yuan a month.
只有2800元。據說連快遞員每月收入都能超過6000元。
Jack: But that's really a hard work. They work long hours everyday, and they have to deliver the goods in all weather conditions.
但那是很辛苦的工作。他們每天都長時間地工作,而且在任何天氣情況下都得投遞貨物。
Tracy: Absolutely.
確實如此。
Jack: Your job is easy. You have no reason to complain.
你的工作很輕鬆。你沒有理由抱怨。
Tracy: You're right.
你說得對。
關於工作的英語對話三
Adrienne: So, Trina I understand you got a new job recently. What are you doing?
埃德里安娜:特瑞娜,我知道你最近剛找到一份新工作。這份工作做什麼呢?
Trina: I am a flight attendant for a charter airline, World Airways, out of the United States, and we do mostly military charters into military air force bases and we do some other American football teams and some oil tycoons into Africa.
特瑞娜:我是包機航空公司世界航空的空乘,主要工作都在美國以外的地方,我們會做軍事包機業務,飛往軍事基地,當然我們也做美國橄欖球隊的包機業務,還有會帶一些石油大亨前往非洲。
Adrienne: Ooh, that sounds like an interesting job.
埃德里安娜:哦,那聽起來是個很有趣的工作。
Trina: It is. It's very interesting. I get to travel all over the world to some destinations that people normally would not travel to.
特瑞娜:是很有趣。非常有意思。我可以去世界各地旅行,而且能去一些民眾通常不會去的地方。
Adrienne: Like what?
埃德里安娜:比如哪些地方?
Trina: Like Osan Korea, which would not actually be a city if it were not for our American military being in the city. I've also been to Kuwait, and Frankfort, and Tachikawa, Japan.
特瑞娜:比如韓國烏山市,如果不是美國軍隊在那座城市裡,那實際上都不能說是城市。我還去過科威特市、法蘭克福市還有日本的立川市。
Adrienne: I see so it's kind of a mix of some big cities and then some smaller cities that you visit. What's your favorite city so far?
埃德里安娜:我明白了,所以其實你去過的地方有大城市,也有小城市。那到目前為止,你最喜歡的城市是哪裡?
Trina: So far, I'd have to say that Tokyo is my favorite city. Lots of stuff to do. My sister lives there. Lots of shopping. Very fun, but super cold.
特瑞娜:到目前為止的話,我會說東京是我最愛的城市。有許多事情可以做。我姐姐生活在那裡。可以盡情購物。非常有樂趣,不過就是太冷了。
Adrienne: Well, that's because of the time of year. Wait till you come in the summer. It gets really hot.
埃德里安娜:嗯,可能因為現在正是一年中的寒冷時節。你可以等到夏天的時候再來,那時就很熱了。
Trina: I can't wait.
特瑞娜:我等不及了。