初中英語對話材料精選
一般意義上的英語情景對話教學,是指教師為達到教學目標,通過學生分組,各自扮演相應的角色,在特定的場所通常在教室表現特定的故事情景。小編整理了初中英語對話材料,歡迎閱讀!
初中英語對話材料篇一
A:I need a little help. Could you tell me how to get to the Palace Museum?
A:我有點事想麻煩您。您能告訴我怎麼去故宮博物院嗎?
B:Sure,are you going by bus?
B:當然,你要搭公共汽車嗎?
A:Yes.
A:是的。
B:Well, first go down to the railway station.
B:嗯,首先,走到火車站。
A:I see.
A:我明白了。
B:Then,take the No. 188 bus to the National Palace Museum.
B:然後,坐188路公共汽車到故宮博物院。
A:How far is that?
A:有多遠?
B:Just three stops down.
B:3站就到了。
A:How long? I beg your pardon?
A:多遠?請您再重複一遍,好嗎?
B:Three stops.
B:3站。
A:I see. That's three stops.
A:知道了。3站。
B:You need to be at the very front of the bus.
B:你最好站在公共汽車最前面。
A:OK.
A:好的。
初中英語對話材料篇二
have it out with sb.解決爭端
A:I know you didn't agree with me at that point. Please talk with me, OK?
A:我知道在那點上你和我意見不一致,跟我說說好麼?
B:Do I have the right to change your idea?
B:我有權利改變你的主意麼?
A:Don't be in the sulks, let's have it out.
A:別生悶氣了,我們說出來解決行不行?
B:I have no time to discuss with you.
B:我沒工夫和你討論。
A:Oh, please, don't be like that, we are friends, right?
A:請別這樣,我們是朋友嘛。
初中英語對話材料篇三
have a head like a sleve 健忘
A:What's that lady's name?
A:那位夫人叫什麼來著?
B:I thought you'd been introduced to her twice.
B:我覺得已經給你介紹過兩次了。
A:Yeah. But I still cannot remember her name. I've got a head like a sieve.
A:不錯,但我還是沒有記住她的名字,我很健忘。
初中英語對話材料篇四
A:Excuse me.
A:打攪一下。
B:Yes?
B:有事嗎?
A:I was wondering if you could help me.
A:您是否能幫我個忙?
B:Of course yes.
B:當然可以。
A:I want to go to the zoo , but I lost my way. Could you tell me how I can get there?
A:我想去動物園,但我迷路了。您能告訴我怎麼去那兒嗎?
B:OK. It's not far from here. Do you want to go there by bus or on foot?
B:行。那兒離這兒不遠。你想坐車去還是步行去?
A:On foot.
A:步行。
B:OK. Walk along the road and turn left at the first crossing. And walk straight about ten minutes, you will find the zoo on your left hand side.
B:好的。沿著條路走,在第一個十字路口左拐,然後直走大概十分鐘,你會發現動物園就在你的左手邊。
A:I see. Thank you so much.
A:我明白了。多謝。
B:You're welcome.
B:不客氣。
初中英語對話材料篇五
have a thin skin 愛面子
A:Why are you so interested in the girl?
A:你為什麼對那個女孩這麼感興趣?
B:I'd like to take her to the party.
B:我想帶她去參加舞會。
A:She has a thin skin. I bet she will not go out with you.
A:她臉皮很薄,我打賭她不會和你出去。
B:You just wait and see.
B:那你等著瞧吧。