問路常用的英文對話

  對話是語言交際的生命,是我們日常生活中傳遞資訊、交流情感最重要的媒介之一。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  M:Excuse me. Do you know how to get to the mall?

  打擾啦,你知道怎麼去購物商場嗎?

  B:Sure, I used to work there. Go straight for about a mile, then turn left at the light. The mall will be on the right.

  當然,我以前在那兒工作。沿著這條路一直走大約走一英里,然後在紅綠燈處向左拐,購物商場就在右邊。

  M:Do you know the address?

  你知道地址嗎?

  B:Yes, the address is 541 Main street.

  是的,地址是主街541號。

  M:Can you write it down for me please?

  請問您能幫我寫下來嗎?

  B:No problem.

  沒問題。

  M:Is it faster if I take Highland avenue?

  如果我走海蘭德林蔭路會不會快點?

  B:No, that way is longer. There are more stop lights on that street.

  不,那樣會更遠。那條街上紅綠燈更多。

  M:I think you're right. Thank you.

  我覺得你說得對,謝謝。

  2

  P:Excuse me, I'm looking for the Holiday Inn. Do you know where it is?

  打擾啦,我在找假日酒店,你知道它在哪兒嗎?

  N:Sure. It's down this street on the left.

  當然,一直沿著這條街向南走,它在街的左邊。

  P:Is it far from here?

  離這兒遠嗎?

  N:No, it's not far.

  不,不遠。

  P:How far is it?

  有多遠呢?

  N:About a mile and a half.

  大約一英里半。

  P:How long does it take to get there?

  到那兒要多久呢?

  N:5 minutes or so.

  五分鐘左右。

  P:Is it close to the subway station?

  離地鐵站近嗎?

  N:Yes, it's very close. The subway station is next to the hotel. You can walk there.

  是的,很近。地鐵站挨著酒店,你可以步行走過去。

  P:Thanks a lot.

  非常感謝。

  3

  A:Hi Michael.

  你好!邁克爾。

  M:Hi Amy. What's up?

  你好!艾米,你好嗎?

  A:I'm looking for the airport. Can you tell me how to get there?

  我要去機場,你能告訴我怎麼去嗎?

  M:No, sorry. I don't know.

  哦,很抱歉,我不知道。

  A:I think I can take the subway to the airport. Do you know where the subway is?

  我覺得我可以坐地鐵去機場,你知道地鐵在哪兒嗎?

  M:Sure, it's over there.

  當然知道,就在那邊。

  A:Where? I don't see it.

  在哪兒?我沒看到。

  M:Across the street.

  在街的對面。

  A:Oh, I see it now. Thanks.

  哦,我看到啦,謝謝。

  M:No problem.

  不客氣。

  A:Do you know if there's a restroom around here?

  哦,你知道附近哪兒有廁所嗎?

  M:Yes, there's one here. It's in the store.

  知道,這邊就有一個,在這個商店裡。

  A:Thank you.

  好的,謝謝。

  M:Bye.

  再見。