英文砍價實用表達

  在買東西的時候,我們經常會砍價來達到自身利益最大化。隨著時代的發展,砍價已經延伸到了砍價會的模式,小到居家生活用品,大到汽車房產,砍價無處不在。下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家學習!

  一

  1. Give me a discount, please.

  拜託給我打個折吧。

  2. It’s a little overpriced.

  這價錢有點太貴了。

  3. How about £50?

  50胖子如何?

  4. I’d buy this if it were cheaper.

  如果便宜一點我就買。

  5. I can’t afford it.

  我買不起。

  6. Don’t try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.

  別想亂報價,我知道它值多少錢。

  7. Can you offer it cheaper?

  可以給我算便宜點嗎?

  

  1. I don’t think I’ll have any of them.

  這些我都不想要了。

  2. I’ve seen this cheaper in other places.

  我在別家店看過更便宜的。

  3. I heard other stores were having great mark-downs on this item.

  聽說別家店這個東西在搞特價。

  4. Fine.I’ll check around a few more places.

  好吧,我再去看看別的地方。

  三

  1. Can I get a special price? I already bought so many items!

  可以給我優惠了嗎?我已經買這麼多了哇!

  2. Will you give me a discount if I buy more than one?

  如果我多買些,可以給我打折嗎?

  四

  What’s the lowest you’re willing to go?

  最低你能賣多少?

  呃…… 看起來面有難色

  I need to think about it……

  我需要考慮一下……

  

  1. If I pay the full price, can you give me something extra?

  如果我付原價,可以給我小贈品嗎?

  2. Does this item come with the accessory? / Is this accessory included?

  有包括這個小飾品嗎?

  六

  1. Hey, don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.

  別想宰我,我識貨。

  2. Can you give me a little deal on this?

  這能賣得便宜一點嗎?

  3. Can you give me this for cheaper?

  能便宜一點給我嗎?

  4. Is there any discount on bulk purchases?

  我多買些能打折嗎?

  5. Give me a discount.

  給我打個折吧。