表達愛意的英文詩句精選
愛情像是糖果,散落在遊樂場的每個地方;燈火閃亮,永遠不會打烊。小編精心收集了表達愛意的英文詩句,供大家欣賞學習!
表達愛意的英文詩句篇1
我曾經愛過你 I Loved You
I loved you; and perhaps I love you still,
我曾經愛過你;愛情,也許,
The flame, perhaps, is not extinguished; yet
在我的心靈裡還沒有完全消失;
It burns so quietly within my soul,
但願它不會再去打擾你;
No longer should you feel distressed by it.
我也不想再使你難過悲傷。
Silently and hopelessly I loved you,
我曾經默默無語地,毫無指望的愛過你,
At times too jealous and at times too shy;
我既忍著羞怯,又忍受著妒忌的折磨;
God grant you find another who will love you
我曾經那樣真誠,那樣溫柔的愛過你
As tenderly and truthfully as I.
但願上帝保佑你,另一個人也會像我一樣愛你。
表達愛意的英文詩句篇2
磨坊主的女兒 The Miller’s Daughter
It is the miller’s daughter,
那是磨坊主的女兒,
And she is grown so dear, so dear,
她長得那麼那麼的美,
That I would be the jewel
以至於我願是那珠寶
That trembles at her ear:
搖曳在她的耳旁
For hid in ringlets day and night,
日日夜夜地藏在她的發間
I’d touch her neck so warm and white.
纏綿於她那如此溫暖白皙的香頸
And I would be the girdle
我願是那裙帶
About her dainty dainty waist,
纏繞在她那纖腰上
And her heart would beat against me
我可以讓她的心跳離我如此之近
In sorrow and in rest:
無論在悲傷還是平靜的時候
And I should know if it beat right,
當我想要迫切地知道她的心跳如何
I’d clasp it round so close and tight.
我就可以與她緊緊相擁。
And I would be the necklace,
我願是那項鍊
And all long to fall and rise
整日上下跳躍
Upon her balmy bosom,
在她芳香的胸前
With her laughter or her sighs,
伴隨著她的笑容和嘆息
And I would lie so light, so light,
就讓我如此輕地躺下
I scarce should be unclasp’d at night
冀求她在夜裡也別把我摘下
表達愛意的英文詩句篇3
On a Stair I Stood
我站在樓梯上
Pierre de Ronsard
皮埃爾·龍薩
English version by Humbert Wolfe
英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫
Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood
不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,
you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,
你從身邊走過,看著我的面龐。
blinded my eyes with the immediate grace
你那突如其來的優雅,
of unanticpated neighboourhood.
讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。
As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood
猶如閃電劈開雲團,
split with your beatuty, and began to race,
無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;
now ice, now fever, shattered in their place
一陣像冰,一陣似火,
by that unparelleled beatitutde.
胸中的血液奔騰激盪。
And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--
那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,
your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,
向我示意,引我躲過死亡;
Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.
海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,
But your hand saved me in the mortal second,
否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。
and your triumphant eyes the moment after
頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,
revived their captive with an alms of breath.
你的眼裡閃耀勝利的輝光。
- 表達愛意的英文詩句精選
- 讀書伴我成長手抄報圖片大全
- 保健品的精彩廣告語
- 公安警車管理規定範文4篇
- 夢見鬼和我說話是一件好事嗎
- 企業精益管理心得體會3篇
- 競選團委組織部的演講稿範文
- 保護野生動物倡議書優秀範本
- 關於愛情堅持的說說
- 如何正確使用卸妝乳
- 裝修合同範本應該如何進行書寫
- 一個人孤單的說說
- 小學生寫給親朋好友的信
- 大學英語四級閱讀模擬練習題和答案
- 最新幼兒園六一活動方案3篇
- 八年級生物下冊期中考試試題及答案
- 從面相看你有幾個子女
- 香蔥油酥燒餅的做法有哪些
- 怎樣做好客服工作心得體會_客服工作經驗總結分享
- 七年級生物學上學期知識點總結
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字