關於一起做飯的英語口語

  學習英語口語一定要慢慢來,那麼今天小編就給大家分享一下有關英語口語的情景對話給大家,大家一定要在英語口語上下功夫,才能提高成績哦

  自己做飯既健康又實惠

  ADo you like cooking, Julia?

  茱莉亞,你喜歡做飯嗎?

  BI really enjoy it, especially when it ends up tasting good!

  我很喜歡,尤其是做得好吃的時候.

  AHow often do you usually cook?

  你一般多久做一次飯?

  BI usually make a few salads for lunch throughout the week and I make dinner about 6 times a week.

  我通常每天都做一些沙拉當午飯,每週有6天都做晚飯.

  AThat's a lot of cooking. You must save a lot of money by eating at home so much.

  那可做得挺多的.你總在家吃飯一定省了不少錢.

  BI do. If you cook at home, you can eat healthy food cheaply.

  確實是.如果你在家做飯,飲食就會既健康又實惠.

  AWhat kind of dishes do you usually make?

  你一般做什麼菜?

  BI almost always make either a beef roast or a chicken roast with asparagus, parsnips, peas, carrots and potatoes on Sundays.

  週日通常不是做烤牛肉就是做烤雞,配上蘆筍,蘿蔔,豌豆,胡蘿蔔和土豆.

  ADo you make a lot of traditional British food?

  你常做傳統的英國菜嗎?

  BAside from the Sunday roast, we usually eat bangers and mash, toad-in-the-hole, or fish'n chips once a week.

  除了星期日做些燒烤的東西,我們通常平均每週吃一次香腸配土豆泥,麵包裹香腸或者炸魚薯條.

  AHow about spicy food?

  吃辣的嗎?

  BMy family loves spicy food. We often eat Chinese, Thai, Indian, or Mexican food when we're in the mood for spice.

  我們家人都很愛吃辣的.想吃辣的時候我們就吃中餐,泰餐,印度菜或者墨西哥菜.

  AWhat's your favorite dish to make?

  你最喜歡做什麼菜?

  BI absolutely love making mousakka, which is a Greek dish with eggplant. But it takes a lot of time, so I don’t often make it.

  我最喜歡做慕沙卡,那是一種用茄子做的希臘菜.不過做這道菜需要花很長時間,所以我不常做.

  今晚我們一起煮飯吃吧

  ADo you have any plans for dinner tonight?

  你想好今天晚飯吃什麼了嗎?

  BNo, I was thinking of putting a frozen pizza in the oven or something. How about you?

  還沒,我正在考慮弄個冷凍披薩什麼的扔進烤箱裡燒烤.你呢?

  AI was thinking maybe we could make dinner together tonight. What do you think?

  我正在想咱們今晚可以一起做晚飯.你覺得怎麼樣?

  BI'm absolutely useless at cooking!

  我對做飯一竅不通啊!

  AI could teach you how to cook something healthy. Frozen pizza are so bad for you!

  我可以教你怎樣做健康飲食.凍披薩對你一點好處都沒有!

  BI know they aren't good for me, but they are cheap, convenient, and fairly tasty.

  我知道吃凍披薩對身體沒有什麼好處,可是真的很便宜,又方便而且味道也不錯.

  AI recently saw a piece for spicy chicken curry in a maganize. Maybe we could try that?

  我最近在一本雜誌上看見一份做辣雞肉咖哩的菜譜.不如咱們試著做做看?

  BYeah, why not. Do you have all the ingredients?

  好啊,為什麼不呢?原料都齊全了嗎?

  AI bought all the ingredients this morning, so let's start!

  我今天早上都買齊了,咱們現在就開始吧.

  BWhat do we do first?

  第一步先幹什麼?

  AFirst, you need to wash the vegetables and then chop them into little pieces.

  首先,先把蔬菜洗乾淨,切成小塊備用.

  BOK. Should I heat the wok?

  好的,需要熱鍋嗎?

  AYes. Once it gets hot, put a little oil in it, add the vegetables and stir-fry them for a few minutes.

  行.鍋燒熱之後,倒一點油,把蔬菜都翻進去炒幾分鐘.

  BWhat about the chicken?

  雞肉怎麼辦?

  AThat needs to be cut into thin strips about 3 cm long and then it can be stir-fried on its own until its cooked through.

  把雞肉切成三釐米左右的窄條,然後單獨炒熟.

  BHow about the rice?

  米飯呢?

  AI'll prepare it. Do you prefer white rice or brown rice?

  我來弄米飯.你喜歡吃白米還是糙米?

  BWhite rice, please. None of that healthy brown stuff for me!

  白米飯吧。我不要糙米!