成功商務職場英語

  Make your cubicle neat, tidy and make it a homey charm.把你的辦公桌弄得乾淨整潔,像家一樣溫馨。以下是小編為大家整理的關於,歡迎閱讀!

  精選:

  He did the dirty work on that project.

  他在那個專案中做的是吃力不討好的活兒。

  I made short work of the assignment and moved on to the next job.

  我很快完成了任務,開始下一項工作了。

  The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is not over yet.

  會議原定兩個小時,不過現在還沒有結束。

  Would you care to see it/sit down for a while?

  你要不要看/坐一會呢?

  It really depends on who is in charge.

  那純粹要看誰負責了。

  That's a touchy issue!

  這是個辣手的問題!

  I will be off-site and unreachable for the rest of the afternoon.

  我要出去一下,下午就不要找我了。

  I have totally sold out to your idea.

  我百分之百地贊同你的意見。

  Do you mind if I take tomorrow off?

  你介意我明天請假嗎?

  I hope John will join usHe is a fireball.

  我希望約翰能加入我們,他是個精力充沛的人。

  Let's push the boundaries on this projectWe need something really innovative! Throw out the conventions, I want something edgy!

  讓我們衝破這個專案的條條框框,我們得找些真正的創新理念。不要管那些老慣例,我要的是創新。

  My boss went nuclear on me today.

  今天我的老闆對我大吼大叫。

  His proposal doesn't sit well with manager of the department.

  他的議案不太合部門經理的意。

  Her creative idea won her a lot of oohs and aahs from her co-workers.

  她的創意為她贏得了同事們的一片讚歎聲。

  To finish the task in time was a tall order but we did it.

  要按時完成這項工作是個艱鉅的挑戰,但是我們完成了。

  大全:

  Have you got any experience in advertising?

  你有廣告方面的經驗嗎?

  Do you have any sales experience?

  你有銷售經驗嗎?

  Do you have any practical experience as a secretary?

  你有祕書工作的實踐經驗嗎?

  Yes,I have been working in the Public Relations Section of a company in the past two years.

  是的,我在過去的兩年中一直在公關部門工作。

  Yes,I worked in a fashion shop last summer as part-time salesgirl.

  有,我曾在一家時裝店任兼職售貨員。

  Yes,sir.I have been a secretary in an insurance company.

  是的,先生,我一直在一家保險公司擔任祕書工作。

  Although I have no experience in this field, I'm willing to learn.

  雖然在這方面我沒有經驗,但是我願意學習。

  I am sorry to say that I have no experience in this field.

  很抱歉,我在這方面毫無經驗。

  Would you tell me the essential qualities a secretary should maintain?

  你能告訴我,作為一個祕書須具備什麼樣的重要素質?

  Well,to begin with,I'd say she needs to be diligent,and the second point is that she has to do a lot of things on her own initiative.Finally,she can make report writing,summary writing,keep minutes at meetings,and so on.Most important of all is that she seems to have a better memory than average.

  好的。首先,我認為她必須勤奮。其次,她必須主動做許多事情。再就是,她應會速記和打字,並具有書寫報告、提要以及控制和掌握會議時間的能力。其中,最重要的是比常人更強的記憶力。

  What have you learned from jobs you have held?

  你從以往的工作中學到什麼?

  Above all,I have learned that what is good for the company is good for me.So I follow the instructions strictly and always keep my boss informed.

  我明白做對公司有利的事等於對自己有利,所以我嚴格遵從指示並經常向我的主管彙報。

  What work were you responsible for at your previous work unit?

  你在原來的單位負責什麼工作?

  What do you think about it?

  你對此怎麼看?

  Is that right?

  那樣對嗎?

  Absolutely right.

  絕對正確。

  I think you're mistaken about that.

  我想你那樣不對。

  Is that ok?

  這樣行嗎?

  That's ok/fine.

  挺好的。

  He was absent yesterday. Do you know why?

  昨天他沒到,你知道為什麼嗎?

  Do you have any idea?

  你怎麼想?

  I suppose he was sick.

  我猜他大概是病了。

  Will it rain tomorrow?

  明天會下雨嗎?

  No, I don't think so.

  不,我想不會。

  Everything Created Solves a Problem

  任何創造出來的東西都是為了解決一個問題

  There’s a specific problem that you were created to solve, and you will only succeed if you discover that problem and solve it. Finding this problem is discovering your purpose, solving this problem is accomplishingyour purpose.

  你的存在一定是為了解決某個特定的問題。而只有當你發現了這個問題,並解決了這個問題,你才會獲得成功。發現這個問題的方法就是發現你的人生目標,解決這個問題的方法就是完成你的人生目標。

  How do you discover the problem you were created to solve?

  如何發現自己要解決的問題是什麼呢?

  I’m glad you asked; I would like to show you! I want you to answer the questions below. These questions are “sign post”on the path to discovering your purpose today.

  我很高興你能這麼問。我來告訴你要如何做!我希望你回答下面的這些問題。這些問題是你在今天發現自己人生目標的旅途上的“標杆”。

  What do you love to do? I’ve noticed that people who are successful, do things they love to do. Tiger Woods loves to play golf, Donald Trump loves real estate, Tony Robbins loves to motivate. Your purpose is related to what you love to do. Write down the activities that you love. Maybe you love to write, maybe you love to talk, maybe you love reading, maybe you love exercising, maybe you love listening to others, maybe you love playing sports, maybe you love selling things. Whatever you love, write it down. Write down as many things as you love.

  你喜歡做什麼?我發現成功人士都做著自己喜歡做的事。老虎伍茲喜歡打高爾夫,唐納德-特朗普喜歡房地產,託尼-羅賓斯喜歡激勵別人。你的目標與你喜歡做的事有關。把你喜歡的活動寫下來,也許你喜歡寫作,喜歡聊天,喜歡閱讀,喜歡練習,喜歡聆聽,喜歡運動,喜歡銷售。無論你喜歡做什麼,把它寫下來,越多越好。

  What do you notice?A hairdresser notices someone’s hair is out of place, a designer notices a problem with your outfit, a mechanichears something wrong with the car, a singer notices when someone’s voice is out of pitch, a speaker notices a boring speech. What do you notice? What grabs your attention? Is it relationships, cars, people? Whatever it is, write it down.

  我注意到了什麼?髮型師會注意到別人的髮型不合適,設計師會注意到你的外套有問題,機械師會聽出車子有毛病,歌手會注意到有沒有走音,演講者會注意到講話無不無聊。你會注意什麼呢?什麼會吸引你的注意力呢?人際關係?車子?還是人?無論是什麼,寫下來。

  What would you do for free? What do you love to learn about? What do you love to talk about? What would you regret never trying? Is it cooking, sports, teaching…write down the answers to these questions.

  什麼事你會免費去做?什麼東西你會樂意去學習?你喜歡討論什麼話題?什麼事情如果不去嘗試就會後悔?是烹飪、運動、教學......把這些問題的答案寫下來。

  If I was able to look in your library, what would I find?If I found 200 books on “real estate,” then maybe that’s your passion, if I found 300 car magazines, then you should probably be doing something related to cars.…if you have a library, write down the types of books we would find in your library, or the kinds of books that you wish were in your library.

  如果我到你的個人藏書室去看看,我會看到些什麼?如果我看到200本關於“房地產”的書,那麼也許這就是你的興趣所在;如果我找到300本汽車雜誌,那麼你也許應該做一些與汽車相關的事情。如果你有自己的藏書室的話,把別人能發現的書的種類寫下來,或者你希望在書房裡放些什麼書。

  What sparks your creativity? What do you find easy? What are you good at? What makes you happy?Is it painting, designing, building, speaking, writing; think about it, then write it down.

  什麼會激發你的創造力?什麼讓你覺得很容易?什麼是你擅長的?什麼能讓你感到快樂?是繪畫、設計、建築、演講、寫作嗎?好好想一想,把答案寫下來。

  Take a moment and reviewthe answers to the questions you’ve just answered. What are some commonalities?

  花一點時間看看自己寫下的答案。有沒有什麼共同點?

  Think about some ways that individuals with these specific talents and passions could be successful….Now, take the next two to five minutes and write down as many career, job or business opportunities that someone with your passions would pursue. When you’re done with the list, take a moment to review it.

  想想那些擁有特定的天賦和熱情的人是如何成功的。現在,再花2-5分鐘時間,儘可能多地寫下與你類似的人可以去嘗試的任何一個職業、工作或創業機會。如果這些問題都回答好了,那就再回顧一下。

  Finally, the moment we’ve all been waiting for, circle the item on the list that you feel the most passionate about, the one that seems the most enticing to you, the one that you could see yourself doing forever, the one that deep down inside you believe you can do, the one that you would regret never trying. Circle it now.

  最後,萬眾期待的時刻終於來了。在你的答題紙上,用圓圈把你最感興趣、你最喜歡、你最想要去做、如果不去做就會後悔一輩子的專案一一標出來。

  Congratulations, you’ve just discovered your purpose!

  恭喜你,你已經找到了你的人生目標!

  Do you really want to know what I think?

  你真想知道我怎麼想嗎?

  Please give me your advice.

  請給我提些建議。

  I was responsible for advertising designs.

  我負責廣告設計。

  How many employer have you worked for?

  你已經為多少個僱主工作過?

  What position have you held before?

  你以前擔任過什麼職務?

  How many places have you worked altogether?

  你一共工作了幾個地方?

  What was your reason for leaving?

  你為什麼要離開呢?

  Do you enjoy your present job?

  你喜歡目前的工作嗎?

  Yes,I find it interesting.

  是的,我發現它很有趣味。

  What made you decide to change your job?

  什麼原因使你決定換工作?

  I know from your resume that you are working as an administration assistant in a trading company.Why do you plan to change your job?

  我知道你正在一家貿易公司任職行政助理,為什麼你計劃轉職?

  Why have you changed you job so frequently?

  你為什麼經常換工作?

  I am working in a small company where further promotion is impossible.I am capable of more responsibilies,so I decided to change my job.I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

  我在一家小公司工作,所以晉級不大可能。我完全能夠承擔更多的責任,所以我決定換工作。我希望做一個更有挑戰性的工作。

  I would like to have a job that is more lively than my present one.Besides,I would like to practise my English in my work.As my present employer deals with China trade only,there isn't much chance to speak English.

  因為我希望找到一份較有活力的工作。此外,我想在工作上多用英語。但我現時的僱主主要發展中國市場,所以很少會使用英語。

  Because I am looking for a company that I really want to work for so that I could settle down and make a long-term contribution.

  因為我想找到一家理想的公司,使我能安定下來,並做出長遠的貢獻。

  My first job was a well established company where the division of labour is very clear.I do not have much chance to enrich my experience.Then I got an opportunity to really broaden my experience with a new company that was starting up,but unfortunately,they closed their service in three months’ time. I have worked in my present company for a considerable length of time and enjoy my job I am now doing.But I think I have accumulated enough experience to take up more challenging post in a much larger and diversified company where I could make solid contribution.

  我第一份工作是在一家制度完善及分工清楚的公司內任職,但我認為我的接觸面太小了。後來我有機會到一家剛成立的公司,以擴充套件我的經驗,不幸的是,他們在3個月內便倒閉了。我在現時的公司已工作了頗長的時間,雖然我喜歡現時的工作,但我認為我已積累了足夠經驗在一家更具規模及多元化的公司內工作,接受更大挑戰及做出實質貢獻。

  Why are you leaving your present job?

  你為何要離開現職?

  What's the reason why you left your previous employer?

  你為何要離開原來的僱主?

  I'm leaving the present situation just because of expiry of my employment contract.

  我離開現職是因為工作合同期滿。

  The work is not bad.Yet the salary is too small.

  那份工作倒是不錯,不過薪水太少了。

  To speak frankly,I did not enjoy the work very much because these was not much for me to do at my post.

  坦率地說,我不是很喜歡那份工作,因為我在這個職位上沒有多少事可幹。