成長的英語短語
隨著年齡的增長,隨著經歷的豐富,一定會成長的。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
篇1
1. The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.
當你從內心深處找到一種可以忍受一切痛苦的堅強力量時,你的成長曆程就會出現飛躍。
2. The mother provides the embryo with nourishment and a place to grow.
母親為胎兒提供營養和成長的空間。
3. Many children are now born into or raised in one-parent families.
現在很多孩子在單親家庭中出生或成長。
4. The heart condition had stunted his growth a bit.
心臟病已經多少影響了他的成長。
5. It seemed like a good neighbourhood to raise my children.
它看起來像是一個有利於我的孩子們成長的理想居住區。
6. The students are drawn from a cross-section of backgrounds.
這些學生是從成長背景具代表性的候選群體中選取出來的。
7. Society begins to have an impact on the developing child.
社會開始對成長中的孩子產生影響。
8. Keep the soil moist. That way, the seedling will flourish.
保持土壤溼潤,那樣幼苗就能茁壯成長。
9. I thought that my upbringing was "normal", whatever that is.
我認為我的成長過程甭管怎麼說還算“正常”。
10. They are bouncing with health in the good weather.
在這種宜人的天氣裡,他們健康活潑地茁壯成長。
11. Different teachers make different contributions to a student's growth.
不同的教師在學生的成長過程中起到不同的作用。
12. She was brought up in a family of Christian Scientists.
她成長在一個信奉基督教科學派的家庭。
13. You grew up in the golden age of American children's books.
你成長於美國兒童文學的黃金時期。
14. I was brought up a nominal Christian.
我成長為名不副實的基督徒。
15. He had a fairly cushy upbringing.
他的成長過程相當快樂。
篇2
風把雪吹積成長埂,堵塞了道路。
The wind drifted the snow into a high bank, blocking the road.
里根先生將近2兆聯邦及貿易負債亦即每戶3萬元將是經濟成長的絆腳石。
Mr.Reagan's nearly%242 trillion in Federal and trade debtor%2430,000 per family will be a ball and chain around the neck of economic growth.
在黨的培育下,他已成長為一個優秀的戰士。
Nurtured by the Party, he grown into a good fighter.
兒童的身體不斷髮育成長。
Children's bodies grow steadily.
你會因此而跨出自己的舒適區,然後不停地成長、成長、成長。
Those challenges will help you grow as they make you step out of your comfort zone.
你不必為了促進經濟成長而犧牲了環保。
You do not have to sacrifice environmental protection to promo economic growth.
新成長起來的無性系分株可能會被致死。
They may kill newly established ramets.
園子裡的植物在茁壯成長。
The vegetables in the garden vegetate vigorously.
這反映出物理學這個學科在本世紀的茁壯成長。
This reflects the dynamic growth of the physics discipline during this century.
篇3
讓他們伴隨著傷痛成長,直到傷痛成為簡單的事實,成為人生的一部分。
Let them grow with it, until it becomes a simple fact within them, a part of themselves.
它將你吸引向積極性成長的方向。
It pulls you in the direction of positive growth.
你會如何定義,一個企業家的個人成長?
How would you define personal growth as an entrepreneur?
它還描述了在每個階段人們要有的特定行為,所以它能夠幫助人們成長。
It also describes what people respond to at each stage and therefore how to help them grow.
他在成長過程中需要一些引導,但他的父母幾年前就死了。
He needed some guidance in his growth, but his parents died years ago.
那個,還有就是看不到我孩子的成長過程。
That, and not getting to see my kids grow up.
而我們想與亞洲一起成長。
We want to be growing with Asia.
接下來,讓他們看著你成長。
Then allow them to watch you grow.
我們教給人們如何記憶,卻從來不教他們如何成長。
We teach people how to remember, we never teach them how to grow.
你在精神上得到了成長,你需要面對自己。
You grow spiritually, you have to face yourself.
儘管有了所有這些成長、所有這些認知、所有這些經驗,我仍在以一個孩子的視角來觀察世界。
But despite all this growth, all my realizations, all my experiences, I still see the world through theeyes of a child.
為了幫助另一個,我們其中之一必須成長起來,走出困境。
One of us has to grow up and get out of the circumstance in order to help the other.
如何以作為自我掌握和自我成長的機會來看待所發生的事?
How can I view what’s happening as an opportunity for self mastery and growth?
如果我們不面對和克服這些內在的恐懼和疑慮,如果我們過分地保護自己,那麼我們就會停止成長。
If we do not confront and overcome these internal fears and doubts, if we protect ourselves too much, then we cease to grow.
如果我們不面對和克服這些內在的恐懼和疑慮,如果我們過分地保護自己,那麼我們就會停止成長。
If we do not confront and overcome these internal fears and doubts, if we protect ourselves too much, then we cease to grow.
篇4
但這也是我們學習和成長的地方。
But this is how we learn and grow.
這本小說描寫了一個戰士的成長。
The novel portrays the growth of a fighter.
他已成長為22歲的青年了。
He has grown into a young man of twenty-two.
神是想要我們一起成長。
He wants us to grow together.
不僅僅是他寫的書,還包括研究他的書,以及圍繞他的傳統成長起來的全部文獻庫。
There are not only his books but books on his books and an entire literature growing up aroundhis legacy.
您的付出、您的祈盼,只為我們的成長。
Your pay, your hope, only for our growth.
這一年來你有了怎樣的成長?
How have you grown this year?
上帝會愛你在每一階段所經歷的恢復與成長。
God loves you at each stage of recovery and growth.
我們成長是為了給予出去和付出。
We grow up in order to give out.
然而,在我們成長的過程中,我們發現要想做到永遠誠實實在是非常困難。
However, as we grow up, we find that it is difficult to be honest all the time.
然而他們也成長起來了。
Yet they also have grown up.
請放開向夢想的方向成長吧,這歸功於你自己。
Be open to growing in that direction. You owe it to yourself.