英文版的愛情詩歌閱讀
走過了千山萬水,我們才慢慢的懂得:沒有人喜歡孤獨,雖然有時我們不得不孤獨;沒有人喜歡寂寞,雖然有時我們不得不寂寞,一轉身就是一輩子。我們不得不承認,這就是愛情,這就是生活。本文是英文版的愛情詩歌,希望對大家有幫助!
英文版的愛情詩歌篇1
致克恩 To A.P. Kern
I remember a wonderful moment
我記得那美妙的瞬間:
As before my eyes you appeared,
你就在我的眼前降臨,
Like a vision, fleeting, momentary,
如同曇花一現的夢幻,
Like a spirit of the purest beauty.
如同純真之美的化身。
In the torture of hopeless melancholy,
我為絕望的悲痛所折磨,
In the bustle of the world's noisy hours,
我因紛亂的忙碌而不安,
That voice rang out so tenderly,
一個溫柔的聲音總響在耳邊,
I dreamed of that lovely face of yours.
嫵媚的身影總在我夢中盤旋。
The years flew quickly. The storm's blast
歲月流逝。一陣陣迷離的衝動
Scattered the dreams of former times,
象風暴把往日的幻想吹散,
And I forgot your tender voice,
我忘卻了你那溫柔的聲音,
And the features of your heavenly face.
也忘卻了你天仙般的容顏。
In remoteness, in gloomy isolation,
在荒涼的鄉間,在囚禁的黑暗中,
My days dragged quietly, nothing was new,
我的時光在靜靜地延伸,
No godlike face, no inspiration,
沒有崇敬的神明,沒有靈感,
No tears, no life, no love, no you.
沒有淚水,沒有生命,沒有愛情。
Then to my soul an awakening came,
我的心終於重又覺醒,
And there again your face appeared,
你又在我眼前降臨,
Like a vision, fleeting, momentary,
如同曇花一現的夢幻,
Like a spirit of the purest beauty.
如同純真之美的化身。
And my heart beat with a rapture new,
心兒在狂喜中萌動,
And for its sake arose again
一切又為它萌生:
A godlike face, an inspiration,
有崇敬的神明,有靈感,
And life, and tears, and love, and you
有淚水,有生命、也有愛情。
英文版的愛情詩歌篇2
Love's Omnipresence
愛,無所不至
Joshua Sylvester
約述亞·塞爾維斯特
Were I as base as is the lowly plain, And you, my Love, as high as heaven above,
即使我是低低的平原, 即使你是高高的藍天,
Yet should the thoughts of me your humble swain
我謙恭的心也會向上升騰,
Ascend to heaven, in honour of my Love.
來表達我對你這情人的眷戀。
Were I as high as heaven above the plain, And you, my Love, as humble and as low
即使我是藍天俯瞰平原, 即使我的愛人你卑微低賤,
As are the deepest bottoms of the main, Whereso'er you were, with you my love should go.
無論你在何處,我的愛都會追隨, 哪怕你是大海底部的深淵。
Were you the earth, dear Love, and I the skies, My love should shine on you like to the sun,
即使你是大地我是藍天, 我的愛會像太陽為你閃耀光焰,
And look upon you with ten thousand eyes
用千萬隻眼睛把你注視,
Till heaven wax'd blind, and till the world were done.
直到世界崩毀,天塌地陷。
Whereso'er I am, below, or else above you, Whereso'er you are, my heart shall truly love you.
不論我在何處,與你相隔多遠, 不論你在何處,我真心愛你永無改變。
英文版的愛情詩歌篇3
影子的一課,教你理解愛情
STAND still, and I will read to thee
請站一下,聽我給你講一課,
A lecture, Love, in Love's philosophy.
親愛的,講講愛的哲學。
These three hours that we have spent,
我們在此散步已經三個小時,
Walking here, two shadows went
陪伴我們的是兩個影子,
Along with us, which we ourselves produced.
這影子本產自我們自己;
But, now the sun is just above our head,
而現在太陽已恰好照著頭頂,
We do those shadows tread,
我們踩著自己的影,
And to brave clearness all things are reduced.
一切東西都顯得美麗、清晰。
So whilst our infant loves did grow,
我們的愛苗也這樣成長,
Disguises did, and shadows, flow
我們的遮蓋掩飾也這樣
From us and our cares ; but now 'tis not so.
漸漸消逝。但如今不再這樣。
That love hath not attain'd the highest degree,
那種愛情還未升上最高點,
Which is still diligent lest others see.
當它還在竭力躲避旁人的眼。
Except our loves at this noon stay,
除非我們的愛停在午時,
We shall new shadows make the other way.
我們會在另一面造出新的影子。
As the first were made to blind
起初的影子用來騙旁人,
Others, these which come behind
後來的影子用來騙我們——
Will work upon ourselves, and blind our eyes.
對付自己,矇騙自己的雙眼。
If our loves faint, and westerwardly decline,
假如我們的愛情漸漸削弱,
To me thou, falsely, thine
就會我對你、你對我
And I to thee mine actions shall disguise.
把各自的行為遮遮掩掩。
The morning shadows wear away,
上午的影子浙漸耗完,
But these grow longer all the day ;
下午的影子卻不斷髮展.
But O ! love's day is short, if love decay.
一旦愛情衰退.它的來日苦短!
Love is a growing, or full constant light,
愛以飽滿不移的光照臨世界,
And his short minute, after noon, is night.
但它正午若過,下一分鐘就是夜。