與其英語短語
與其在這裡守株待兔,不如做些什麼。下面是小編給大家整理的的相關知識,供大家參閱!
篇1
1. Malvolio becomes, in default of competition, the play's moral centre.
因為沒有與其競爭者,馬伏里奧自然成了該劇的道德核心。
2. His office was in keeping with his station and experience.
他的辦公室與其身份和閱歷相稱。
3. At tea-time, Victoria sang duets with her Consort, Prince Albert.
喝下午茶的時候,維多利亞與其夫君艾伯特親王表演了二重唱。
4. The King made major concessions to end the confrontation with his people.
為了結束與其臣民的衝突,國王作出了很大的讓步。
5. Kitzi was an adept at getting people to talk confidentially to him.
基齊很善於引導別人與其談心。
6. Republics will have voting rights propor-tionate to the size of their economies.
各共和國將擁有與其經濟規模成比例的選舉權。
7. France has kept the most intimate links with its former African territories.
法國與其前非洲屬地一直保持著最密切的聯絡。
8. Aid to individual countries would be linked to progress towards democracy.
對個別國家的援助會與其民主程序相掛鉤。
9. I have always believed that a garden dies with its creator.
我一直認為花園的靈魂是與其創造者共存亡的。
10. Notre-Dame Cathedral in Senlis is less famous than its namesake in Paris.
桑利斯的聖母院不如在巴黎與其同名的聖母院有名。
11. Instead of being disappointed at where you are, think optimistically about where you are going.
與其對你現在所處的位置感到失望,不如樂觀地想想你前進的方向。
12. Don't get angry, get even.
與其生悶氣,不如出口氣。
13. His accusations are unworthy of a prime minister.
他的指責與其首相身份不相稱。
14. It was a jest rather than a reproach.
這與其說是責備,還不如說是句玩笑呢。
15. Malcolm hopped rather than walked.
馬爾科姆與其說是用走的不如說是用單腳跳的。
篇2
我該如何安裝該工具並與其進行相互?
How do I install and interact with that tool?
嬰兒剛出生後就與其母親建立親情關係。
Immediately after birth the baby and its mother bond.
專家們在團體中與其他人分享他們的經驗和知識。
Experts share their experiences and knowledge with others in the community.
在你與其他人交談時心還在嗎?
Are you present in your conversations with others?
與團隊熱情同在——與其解決一個團隊一直遇到的最大的問題,不如找出他們最有熱情去解決的是什麼。
Go with the Energy of the Team – Rather than solve the biggest problem that the team faces at any time, find out what they have the energy to solve.
您還可以與其他人分享配置。
You can also share configurations with others.
我仍然相信這一點,儘管我承認美國在現實中的做法與其理想經常相去甚遠。
I still believe this even though I recognise how short the US has frequently come of its ideals.
它與其程序的優先順序沒有依賴關係。
It has no dependency on the priority of its process.
這是有道理的——如今存在一個不可避免的事實,即這顆行星的健康與其人民的健康聯絡在了一起。
With good reason — it is now an unavoidable truth that the health of the planet is linked to thehealth of its people.
當你進入這些資源然後將自己與其保持一致的時候,你的生活就會加速。
When you tap into this resource and align yourself with it, your life is going to speed up.
這是將你對月球的觀察與其他人分享的一個方法,不管他們人在何處。
This one way to share your observations of the Moon with many people, no matter where theyare.
與其是發***給你的同事,不如走到她的辦公桌前。
Instead of sending an email to your coworker, walk to her desk.
所以,與其嘲笑歐洲無能,世界其他國家應該問一問歐洲是首能首振雄風,如果可以的話,又是如何做到。
So rather than sneer at Europe’s impotence, the world should be asking whether Europe canrediscover its vigour—and if so how.
篇3
這與其競爭對手相反,後者根據使用者及其使用的內容種類收費。
This contrasts with its rivals, which charge by use and type of content.
通過將這些想法應用到您特定的情況下,並且與其他人分享,您不僅可以提高您自己的效率,而且提高團隊或整個組織的效率。
By applying these ideas to your particular situation, and sharing them with others, you canincrease not only your own efficiency, but also that of the team or organization overall.
我們繪製圖表是因為需要與其他人交流。
We do diagrams because we need to communicate with other people.
有些夫妻住在一起幾十年卻根本沒有性生活***但與其他人有性關係***,但是仍維持他們應盡的義務和親近關係。
Or there are couples who have been together for decades who don’t have sex with each other any more ***and do have sex with others***, but still maintain their commitment and intimacy.
與其只是控制貧困,我們必須讓那些國家和人民找到脫離貧困的方式。
Instead of just managing poverty, we have to offer nations and peoples a path out of poverty.
不過,比這些應用程式的執行程式碼放在何處更重要的是,應用程式如何運轉以及如何與其進行互動。
More important than where the code for these applications runs, though, is how the applicationsbehave and how you interact with them.
與其只使用“移動指標”,不如用“拖放”這個詞把可拖放的範圍標記出來。
As in, instead of only using the move cursor, label the drag-able area using the word ‘drag’.
可以與其他人共享您建立的伺服器概要檔案和部署組。
You can share the Server Profiles and Deployment Groups you create with others.
與其在課堂上用代數考試來間接地衡量"刻苦",為什麼不找出一種直接的方法來測試它呢?
Instead of using algebra to indirectly quantify grit in the classroom, why not figure out a way totest it straight?
與其在糟糕的日子上緊抓不放,還不如提醒你自己那些你已經擁有的所有的美好的日子和你取得的所有的進步。
Instead of focusing on the bad days, try reminding yourself of all the good days that you havehad and all the progress you have made.
與其在糟糕的日子上緊抓不放,還不如提醒你自己那些你已經擁有的所有的美好的日子和你取得的所有的進步。
Instead of focusing on the bad days, try reminding yourself of all the good days that you havehad and all the progress you have made.
看過的相關知識的人還: