關於英文詩帶翻譯閱讀

  詩歌是語言高度精煉的體現,詩是文學的最高形式之一,對提高學生學習英語的興趣,是一種非常好的激發因素。下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  篇一

  Living Life Over

  If I had my life to live over…… I would have talked less and listened more.

  I would have invited friends over to dinner even if the carpet was strained and the sofa faded.

  I would have taken the time to listen to my grandfather ramble about his youth.

  I would never have insisted the car windows be rolled up on a summer day because my hair had just been teased and sprayed.

  I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in storage.

  I would have sat on the lawn with my children and not worried about grass stains.

  I would have cried and laughed less while watching television - and more while watching life.

  I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding patter if I were not there for the day.

  I would never have bought anything just because it was practical, would not show soil or was guaranteed to last a life time.

  There would have been more "I love yous" …… more "I'm sorrys" …… but mostly, given another shots at life, I would seize every minute…… look at it and really see it…… live it …… and never give it back.

  如果有來生

  如果有來生,我會少說,多聽

  我會請朋友來家吃飯,即便地毯髒了,沙發褪色了。

  我會抽時間聽祖父絮叨他的青年時代

  我不會因為剛剛把頭髮梳理定型而要求在夏天關上車窗。

  我會點燃那支雕成玫瑰狀的蠟燭,而不讓它在塵封中熔化。

  我會與孩子們坐在草地上,不去擔心草地上的汙漬。

  我會把淚水和笑聲更多地留給觀察人生,而不是觀看電視。

  如果生病了,我會臥床休息,而不是自認沒有我,地球就不轉了。

  我不會買那些僅僅是實用,或者不顯髒,或者保證能用一生的東西。

  我會更多地說“我愛你”…… “對不起”……然而,最重要的是,如果有來生,

  我會抓住每一秒……看人生,讀人生……體驗人生……再也不放手。

  篇二

  《面朝大海春暖花開》

  從明天起,做一個幸福的人

  From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;

  餵馬,劈柴,周遊世界

  Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

  從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜

  From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,

  我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開

  I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

  從明天起,和每一個親人通訊

  From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,

  告訴他們我的幸福

  Telling them of my happiness,

  那幸福的閃電告訴我的

  What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

  我將告訴每一個人

  I will spread it to each of them.

  給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字

  And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

  陌生人,我也為你祝福

  Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.

  願你有一個燦爛的前程

  May you have a brilliant future!

  願你有情人終成眷屬

  May you lovers eventually become spouse!

  願你在塵世獲得幸福

  May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

  我也願面朝大海,春暖花開

  I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

  篇三

  心存感激

  Be thankful when you don't know something, For it gives you the opportunity to learn.

  感謝你對一些事情的迷惑不解,因為你可以有學習的機會。

  Be thankful for the difficult times, During those times you grow.

  感謝那些困難的日子,因為你學會了成長。

  Be thankful for your limitations, Because they give you opportunities for improvement.

  感謝自己的能力所限,因為這樣才有機會提高。

  Be thankful for each new challenge, Because it will build your strength and character.

  感謝每一次新的挑戰,因為它會塑造你的個性和力量。

  Be thankful for your mistakes, They will teach you valuable lessons.

  感謝你所犯的每一次錯誤,因為你可以得到寶貴的教訓。

  Be thankful when you're tired and weary, Because it means you've made a difference.

  感謝自己的疲倦不堪,因為這意味著你已經有了改變。

  Be thankful for your past relationships, Someone better suited to you is waiting out there.

  感謝你逝去的戀情,因為更合適的人正在某處等你。

  It's easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.

  對美好的事物感恩很容易;精彩的人生屬於那些對挫折也心存感激的人。

  Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.

  感激之心能將消極變得積極。學會對自己的煩惱心存感激,它們就會變成你的賜福!