雙語美文精選
優美的文字於細微處傳達出美感,並浸潤著人們的心靈。通過英語美文,不僅能夠感受語言之美,領悟語言之用,還能產生學習語言的興趣。度過一段美好的時光,即感悟生活,觸動心靈。下面是小編為大家帶來,希望大家喜歡!
:夜空中的繁星
All men have the stars , he answered , but they are not the same things for different people. For some, who are travelers, the stars are guides. For others they are no more than little lights in the sky. For others, who are scholars, they are problems. For my businessman they were wealth. But all these stars are silent. You you alone will have the stars as no one else has them
每個人眼中都會有星星,他回答道,只是,這些星星因人而異罷了。對於旅行者,星星是嚮導;於別的人而言,星星只不過是夜空中的小亮點而已。而對一些學者來講,星星則是他們探討的難題。對我所遇見的那個實業家來說,星星就是財富。但是,所有這些星星都不會說話。你,只有你,將擁有其他任何人都不曾有過的星星......
What are you trying to say ?
你想說什麼呢?
In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing,when you look at the sky at night... you only you—will have stars that can laugh!
我將會住在其中的一顆星星上,在某顆星星上微笑著。所以當你仰望夜空的時候,彷彿所有的星星都在笑。你,只有你,將會看到會笑的星星!
And he laughed again.
他又一次笑了。
And when your sorrow is comfortedtime soothes all sorrows you will be content that you have known me.You will always be my friend. You will want to laugh with me. And you will sometimes open your window , so, for that pleasure... and your friends will be properly astonished to see you laughing as you look up at the sky! Then you will say to them, Yes, the stars always make me laugh !
那麼,當你的傷感得到了慰籍時間會撫平所有的傷痛你會因認識了我而高興。你將永遠是我的朋友。你會想要同我一起歡笑。有時你會為了那種快樂而開啟窗戶......看見你仰望著天空大笑,朋友們都會十分驚訝。那時,你就可以對他們說:是的,星星總是逗我笑!
:母親教我的
My mother taught me to appreciate a job well done:
母親教我如何珍惜他人辛苦勞動:
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning!"
如果你們要打架,到外邊打去我剛整理好房間!
My mother taught me religion:
母親教我什麼是宗教:
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
你最好祈禱那個東西能從地毯下冒出來。
My mother taught me about time travel:
母親教我什麼是時間旅行:
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
你要是不改,我把你一把推到下週三!意為:不讓過週末。
My mother taught me logic:
母親教我什麼是邏輯:
"Because I said so, that's why."
為什麼?因為我就是這麼說的!
My mother taught me foresight:
母親教我什麼是遠見:
"Be sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident."
一定要穿乾淨內衣,以防萬一你遇到事故。
My mother taught me about contortion:
母親教我什麼是柔體雜技:
"Will you look at the dirt on the back of your neck!"
你能不能看看你脖子後面的泥!
My mother taught me about stamina:
母親教我什麼是耐力:
"You'll sit there till all that spinach is finished."
坐在那兒,直到把所有的菠菜吃完。
My mother taught me about weather:
母親教我如何識天氣:
"It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."
好像有龍捲風席捲過你的房間。
My mother taught me how to solve physics problems:
母親教我如何解決物理學問題:
"If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you, would you listen then?"
如果我高聲叫喊,是因為我看見有一顆流星正朝你俯衝而來,那你會不會聽我的話?
My mother taught me about envy:
母親教我什麼是嫉妒:
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"
這世界上有數百萬不幸的孩子,他們可沒有你這麼好的父母。