澳大利亞旅遊必備英語口語

  如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家學習!

  1、英語詞彙:

  1.erode n.侵蝕

  Australian volcanoes have eroded and rivers have cut de8ply through long rocky cliffs,carving great gaps and canyons.

  澳洲的火山因侵蝕而風化,河流深深地穿過岩石的坡面,沖刷出令人驚歎稱奇的溝壑和峽谷。

  2.island n.島嶼

  Penguin Parade is part: of the Phillip lsland Nature Park.

  企鵝大遊行是菲利普島自然公園的一景。

  反義詞:continent

  3.colony n.聚居地,殖民地

  If we go to visit the Seal Rocks on the tip of Point Grant.Phillip lsland, we'll see Aus-tralian largest fur seal colony.

  如果我們去看看在菲利普島尖端的海豹巖,就可以看到澳洲最大的有毛海豹王國。

  4.explore v.探索;考察

  We'll explore the fern gullies, wet lands and forests of the sanctuary.

  我們將領略到保護區內的各類動物,沼澤地和森林。

  5.feed v.喂***養***

  Let's feed the kangaroos with bread.

  我們用麵包喂袋鼠吧。

  同義詞:raise

  6.magngnificent adj.華麗的;精彩的

  It is the heart of the magnificent Blue Mountains area.

  那是美麗的藍山地區的中心。

  7.marine n.水兵;adj.海洋的

  We can see thousands of brilliantly coloured species of marine lives.

  我們能看到色彩斑讕的、數以千計的海洋生物。

  8.crystal n.水晶;adj.水晶的

  The water was crystal clear and warm enough to bathe in.

  湖水晶瑩剔透,水溫宜人,是天然的沐浴場所。

  9.rare adj.少有的;罕見的

  Here rare and precious cultural relics ara kept.

  這裡儲存著珍貴的文化遺蹟。

  反義詞:common

  10.history n.歷史,歷史記錄

  We are deeply attracted by its inter-esting history.

  我們都被它有趣的歷史深深地吸引住了。

  反義詞:future

  2、英語短語:

  1.0ut of this world 好***或美***得不得了

  2.the Seal Rocks 海豹巖

  3.fur seal colony 毛海豹王國

  4.a diversity of 不同種類的

  5.gum tree 桉樹

  6.the Tasmanian Devil 袋獾

  7.frog bog 蛙類泥墉

  8.birds of prey 食肉猛禽

  9.the Canberra Visi tor Infor-mation Center 堪培拉遊客諮詢中心

  10.Northbourne Avenue 諾斯本大街

  11.pick up 拾起,領到

  12.Privileges Cards 優惠卡

  13.special benefit 特殊優惠

  14.half price entry 半價門票

  15.popular.restaurant 大眾飯店

  16.the Capital Hill 國會山

  17.try one's hand at 嘗試

  18.a collection of 一批 一群

  19.sea creatures 海洋生物

  20.be modeled after 模仿,仿照

  3、英語對話:

  情境對話1

   you ever been to Sydney before?

  導遊:您過去來過悉尼嗎?

   is my first trip.Could you tell me what to see here?

  遊客:沒有。我還是第一次來。請告訴我在這兒參觀些什麼好呢?

   pleasure,sir.The attractions here are too many. How long will you stay here?

  導遊:哦,先生.這兒的旅遊點很多。您準備在這兒待多長時間?

  Tourist:A week.

  遊客:一週。

   a pity.You'll find even a month or two isn't long enough.So you can only visit some top attractions such as the Sydney Opera House,and the Harbor Bridge.

  導遊:太遺憾了,您會覺得一兩令月都不夠的0這樣的話,只能遊覽悉尼歌劇院:海港橋之類的頂極旅遊點了。

   Sydney Opera House and the Harbor Bridge.I've seen the Opera House many times in pictures and on television.

  遊客:悉尼歌劇院和海港橋6悉尼歌劇院我在圖片上和電視上看到過許多次。

   world famous.But you should also check out the native Aussie wildlife in the Taronga Zoo and the Sydney Aquarium and leam something about the culture at the Austrralian Museum.

  導遊:悉尼歌劇院是世界聞名的。您也應該到塔龍加動物園和悉尼水族館去看看澳大利亞所特有的動物。還有,您也應該到澳大利亞博物館去了解一下澳大利亞文化。

   Zoo,Sydney Aquarium and...

  遊客:塔龍加動物園、悉尼水族館,還有……

   Australian Museum.Also try to take time out to visit one of the near-by national parks for a taste of the Australian bush,and if it's hot,you can take your swim suit and towel to Bondi Beach.

  導遊:還有澳大利亞博物館。也要抽出點時間來遊覽-個附近的國家公園,瞭解一下澳大利亞灌木。如果天氣熱的話您還可以帶上游泳裝去蹦迪海灘。

  情境對話2

   did you'think about Sydney?

  瑞秋:你覺得悉尼怎麼樣?

  Kevin:I hadn't expected it to be so modem and cosmopolitan.No wonder people call it " New York ofthe Southem Hemisphere". And I was surprised to leam that Sydney has the most Chinese immigrants in Australia.

  凱文:我沒有想到悉尼那麼現代,那麼國際化,難怪人們叫它“南半球的紐約”。而且.我也很驚訝地發現悉尼是澳大利亞中國移民最多的城市。

   vou ao to the Chinatown?

  瑞秋:你去唐人街了嗎?

   my father wanted to have some authentic Chinese food.Each end of the main street had one magnificent gateway in traditionai style of ancient China.

  凱文:去了,因為我爸爸想吃原汁原味的中國菜,所以我們就去了。那兒主幹道的兩一頭各有一箇中國古代傳統風格的大門。

  RacheI:To the west of Chinatown is the Chinese Garden of Friendship.

  瑞秋:唐人街的西邊就是誼園。

   visited it,too.lt's modeled after the enchanting garden s of old China.

  凱文:是啊,我們也去了那裡。誼園是模仿中國古代園林的精巧風格而建成的。

   other places did you go?

  瑞秋:你們還去了什麼地方?

  Kevin:We went to the Sydney Aquarium that has an amazing collection of unique sea creatures.

  凱文:我們還去了悉尼水族館,看到了各種各樣令人驚奇的海洋生物。

   is one of the lar gest aquariums in the world.My parents took me there several times when I was a little girl to watch the dolphin perfor-mances.I also enjoyed seeing the fish swimming all around m e as l walked through the underwater glass tunnel.

  瑞秋:是的,悉尼水族館是世界上最大的水族館之一。我很小的時候,爸爸媽媽帶我去看過幾次海豚表演,我喜歡走在透明的海底隧道里,看著魚兒在周圍游來,游去。

   it was so thrilling to see the sharks swimming above us!

  凱文:是啊,當看到鯊魚就在我們頭頂上游的時候,感覺真興奮。