描寫秋天英語句子

  秋天的天,廣闊的胸懷,讓人暫時忘記平日的忙碌,那麼你知道怎麼用英語句子來描寫秋天的美嗎?下面小編為大家帶來,歡迎大家學習。

  精選:

  The trees were naked during autumn.

  秋天裡樹木都是光禿禿的。

  The rain was killing the last days of summer,you had been killing my last breath of love, since a long time ago.

  秋雨,帶走了夏天的最後一絲餘熱,而你,也將我全部的愛都帶走了。

  The leaves turn yellow in autumn.

  秋天時葉子變黃。

  Rain in the North seems peculiar, compared with that of the South, more appealing,and better-behaved.

  北方的秋雨,也似乎比南方的下得奇,下得有味,下得更象樣。

  My favourite season is autumn.

  我最喜歡的季節是秋天.

  大全:

  In autumn,the weather is very dry and cool.

  秋天的時候,天氣很乾燥和涼爽。

  I think the most beautiful season in a year is autumn.

  我覺得一年中最美麗的季節是秋天。

  I think autumn is the most beautiful season in a year.

  我認為秋天是一年中最美的季節。

  I like to collect russet autumn leaves.

  我喜歡收集秋天赤褐色的葉子。

  Wake up to drink ,people feel the middle of the night, moving wind over a lotus leaf pond

  夜半酒醒人不覺,滿池荷葉動秋風

  Life is so si-mp-le, such as the autumn, such as fallen leaves.

  生命如此簡單,如秋,如落葉。

  In autumn, some emotions, such as fallen leaves as they decline, some have lingering shadow, only in the virtual network is indistinct in the familiar names. It withered on the decline,ashes are also good, regardleof the feelings of like how the leaves like a tree in full bloom and how to decline. I was standing on the flow of time, laughing, even if the sky flying leaves, eventually covering the lives of desolation.

  秋中,有些感情便如落葉般凋零了,有些影子卻揮之不去,只在網路虛緲中才有熟悉的名字。凋零就凋零吧,倦縮也好,成灰亦好,管它感情如一樹紅葉般怎樣盛開,怎樣凋零。我站在川流不息的時間裡,談笑風生,任憑滿天的葉子飛舞,最終覆蓋蒼涼的生命。

  Strong technical skills enhance a beautiful scene that compares traditional and contemporized architectural styles.

  很強的技巧加強了景色的美感,在傳統和現代化了的建築風格之間的對比。

  That is an oil painting of a landscape in spring.

  那是一幅描繪秋天景色的油畫。

  The travelers were beguiled by the beauty of the landscapes.

  遊客們被景色的美麗所陶醉。

  "This extraordinary natural preserve shelters a primeval forest, the continent’s largest population of brown bears, sizeable packs of wolves, and a host of other creatures which have all but disappeared elsewhere.

  專門捕捉大自然美麗景色的導演高史林百格將會透過節目帶大家融入這處仙境,享受大自然的真善美。

  I like autumn very much.

  我很喜歡秋天。

  I feel a little cool in the autumnal night.

  在秋天的晚上,我感到一絲涼意。

  I do not know when, you fall softly on my red sweater, you put a flower as I have it

  不知什麼時候,你輕輕地落在我鮮紅的毛衣上,你把我也當成一朵花了嗎

  Golden butterfly you! Whom you are dancing in it Not smile flowers, grasses lost their luster. Oh, I see, you are in the garden that little daisy eyes.

  金色的蝴蝶呀!你是在為誰而翩翩起舞呢花兒沒有了笑容,青草失去了光澤。哦,我明白了,你是在為園子裡那眨著眼睛的小雛菊。

  Golden butterflies, you are willing to pay my friend Come! Flew into my books, accompanied by bright, I walked into the classroom

  金色的蝴蝶,你願意和我交朋友嗎來吧!飛進我的課本,伴著我走進明亮的教室

  That is an oil painting of a landscape in spring.

  那是一幅描繪秋天景色的油畫。

  The travelers were beguiled by the beauty of the landscapes.

  遊客們被景色的美麗所陶醉。

  "This extraordinary natural preserve shelters a primeval forest, the continent’s largest population of brown bears, sizeable packs of wolves, and a host of other creatures which have all but disappeared elsewhere.

  專門捕捉大自然美麗景色的導演高史林百格將會透過節目帶大家融入這處仙境,享受大自然的真善美。