關於經典的電影英語句子語錄帶翻譯
讀書必須聚精會神,相比之下,看電影更容易投入。今天小編精心收集了關於經典的電影英語句子給大家,希望大家會喜歡這些經典英語語錄!
關於經典的電影英語句子【最新篇】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。***《亂世佳人》1939***
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。***《教父》1972***
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! ***《碼頭風雲》1954***
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
託託,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。***《綠野仙蹤》1939***
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。***《卡薩布蘭卡》1942***
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。***《撥雲見日》1983***
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經準備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。***《日落大道》1950***
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。***《星球大戰》1977***
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
繫緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。***《彗星美人》1950***
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?***《計程車司機》1976***
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出處:瓊·哈羅***Jean Harlow***,《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞瀰漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。***《現代啟示錄》1979***
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。***《愛情故事》1970***
14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出處:格羅克·馬克思***Groucho Marx***,《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
15、原文:“You talking'to me?”
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:“你在跟我說話嗎?”
16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:“給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。”
17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”
出處:湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。”
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!***《殲匪喋血戰》1949***
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!***《電視臺風雲》1976***
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。***《卡薩布蘭卡》1942***
關於經典的電影英語句子【熱門篇】
㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠裡的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇蹟每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a duck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩
㈢《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰鬥,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
關於經典的電影英語句子【優秀篇】
1.It's not what happened to your parents.I killed them.I killed them.It was my job.It was my first time.Your father was supposed to be alone.But then your mother came out of in nowhere,and I had to change my plan.It changes things,that knowledge.Doesn't it?When what you love gets taken from you,you wanna know the truth.I'm sorry.
你的父母並不是那麼死的,是我殺死他們的,是我殺的,因為那是我的工作,是我的第一個任務,本該是你父親一個人死的,但是你的母親突然出現,我只好改變計劃,事情因此改變,變成你所知道的那樣,對吧?當你所愛的人從你身邊被奪走時,你就像知道真相。對不起!
2.It was a mistake.It supposed to be you.There were files linking me to the Neski murder.If the files disappeared and they suspected you,they'd be chasing a ghost for 10 years.
那是個失誤,應該殺你的,有一些檔案會把我和奈斯基的謀殺案聯絡到一起。如果那些檔案不見了,他們會懷疑你,那麼他們將永遠查不出真相。
3.I can see their faces.Everyone I ever killed.I just don't know their names.Marie used to try to help me remember the names.I've tried to apologize for…for what I've done.For what I am.None of it makes it any better.
我殺的每一個人,我能看清他們的臉,只是不知道他們的名字。瑪麗過去常常幫助我記住他們的名字。我試過為我所做的一切道歉,為我是個殺手道歉,但是一點用都沒有。
4.This is where it started for me.This is where it ends.
對我來說,這裡是一切開始的地方,也是該結束的地方。
5.Daniels said the training was experimental.Behavior modification.They had to break down the agents before they became operational.He said you were the first one.
丹尼爾斯說,對你的訓練是試驗性的,行為修正,必須先讓特工瓦解,然後他們才能聽命,他說過你是第一個。
6.Do you even kown why you're supposed to kill me?
你知道為什麼要殺我嗎?
7.We kill when what you love gets taken from you,I'm sorry.
是我殺的,你愛的人被奪走了,我很抱歉。
8.You killed Marie the minute you climed into her car.The minute you entered her life,she was dead.
從你進入瑪麗的車的那一刻起,瑪麗就已經死了。從你進入她的生活的那一刻起,她就死了。
9.It told you people to leave us alone.I fell off the grid.I was halfway around the world.
我說過讓你們不要惹我,我洗手不幹了,躲到了半個地球以外。
10.There's no place it won't catch up to you.It's how every story ends. It's what you are,Jason…a killer.You always will be.
對你來說沒有任何地方是藏身之處,每個故事的結局都是這樣。傑森,你註定是一個殺手,永遠都是。
11.Something happened to me and I need to know what it was or I'll never be free of this.
在我身上發生了一些事,我需要知道是什麼,否則,我就永遠無法自由。
12.It was difficult for me with you.You really don't remember anything.
對我來說,跟你在一起很困難,你真的不記得任何事情了。