高三英語句子翻譯

  對於普通高中的學生來說是失分最嚴重的地方就是英語句子的翻譯。下面是小編整理了,希望對你的學習有幫助。

  

  1, 陳先生,你有多瞭解陽光鎮? 非常瞭解,高考英語句子翻譯。

  How well do you know Sunshine Town , Mr Chen ? I know the place very well.

  2, 你搬過家嗎? Have you ever moved house ?

  搬到公園附近 move next to the park 搬到/出A 樓 move into /out of Building A

  3,1965年以前我們一直在一起生活。 We lived together until/till 1965.

  lived together 是延續性動作

  直到2008年我們才結婚。 We didn’t get married until 2008.

  get married是短暫性動作,符合not ……until 的句型

  4,我和Jolin結婚接近半年了。 I have been married to Jolin for nearly half a year .


高三英語的句子翻譯

  2008年,我和Jolin結了婚。I and Jolin got married in 2008.

  5,我們的孩子們給我們買了一套新公寓。

  Our children bought us a new flat.= Our children bought a new flat for us .

  他以低價把房子賣給了我。

  He sold his house to me at a very low price.= He sold me his house at a very low price.

  6,Sunshine Town在過去的幾年裡發生了翻天覆地的變化。

  Sunshine Town has changed a lot over the years.

  在過去的五年裡 over/during/in the last/past five years.

  7,政府現在已經將那地方改造成了個公園。

  Now ,the government has turned the place into a park.

  turn on / off the light 開啟/關閉那燈

  8,打牌、下象棋很愜意的。

  It is very pleasant to play cards and play Chinese chess .

  = It is a pleasure to play cards and play Chinese chess .

  9,由於那工廠過去常把垃圾倒進河裡,所以那時汙染曾經很惡劣。

  The pollution was once terrible then because the factory used to dump its waste into the river.

  10,後來,政府意識到這是個很嚴峻的問題而且還採取了措施來減少汙染。

  Later ,the government realized it was a very serious problem and took action to reduce the pollution.

  11,從某種意義上來說,我這人在空曠的地方有時候會感到孤獨。

  In some ways , I feel lonely from time to time in the open space.

  12,他既種菜也種花.

  He grows flowers as well as vegetables.

  我一名教師,JAY也是。

  I as well as Jay am a teacher.

  有一些小飯店以及商店和一些攤位。

  There were some restaurants as well as shops and market stalls.

  13,他們不能像往常一樣經常看見他的朋友。

  They can’t meet their friends as often as before.

  14,一般過去時通常與表示過去的時間狀語連用。如:yesterday, last week, two years ago, just now, in 2002等

  15,

  ③ ② ①***現在***

  現在完成時的定義:1,②發生的動作對①的影響。

  2,②發生的狀態一直持續到①。

  現在完成時的結構形式是:have/has + v-pp

  現在完成時則常與just, already, ever, never等副詞和these days, this week, since..., for...,so far, over the years 等表示一段時間的狀語連用。

  16,recently :肯定句,否定句,疑問句。

  already :肯定句

  yet : 否定句

  yet : 疑問句

  never :否定句

  just :肯定句

  ever :疑問句

  17,順便說一下我在會客室已經等你兩個小時了。

  By the way ,I have waited in the sitting room for two hours / since two hours ago.

  18,他們已經搬到一個自然風光秀麗的地方了。

  They have moved into a place of natural beauty.

  19,湯姆借了我一本書。

  Tom lent me a book .= Tom lent a book to me .

  I borrowed a book from Tom.

  20,這地方變化蠻大的。

  There have been great changes to this place.

  Great changes have happened to this place.

  This place has changed a lot.

  21,這機場自打2002以來就投入使用了。

  This airport has been in service / use since 2002.

  22,小學 primary school

  初級中學 middle school / secondary school / junior high school

  高階中學 senior high school

  23,我獨自騎車去上學。

  I ride a bicycle to school on my own .

  I go to school by bike alone/by myself.

  24,我打的去的火車站。

  I took a taxi to the railway station.

  I went to the railway station by taxi.

  25,我有同感 我們現在的日子比以前過的要幸福,不像過去了,句子《高考英語句子翻譯》***

  I have the same feeling that we live a happier life at present than in the past.

  26,我丟了我的地圖。

  I have lost my map. 強調動作。

  My map is missing / lost. 強調狀態。

  27,瘦西湖是個旅遊勝地呀!

  Slender West Lake is a tourist attraction.

  28,打擾了,你能告訴我我如何去高郵嗎?

  Excuse me ,can you tell me how to get to Gao You ?

  Excuse me ,can you tell me how I can get to Gao You ?

  Excuse me ,can you tell me where Gao You is ?

  Excuse me ,can you tell me which is the way to get to Gao You ?

  29, 我正在為慈善義行訓練呢。 我想你不會跑完全程的。

  I am training for the charity show.

  I don’t think you will ever finish your walk.

  30, 聾啞人 deaf and dumb persons 老人 the elderly

  31, 樂施會毅行者自打1981年以來就是香港最大的籌集資金活動之一。

  Oxfam Trailwalker has been one of Hong Kong’s biggest fund-raising events since 1981.

  32,以前它是以毅行者而出名的。

  It was known as Trailwalker before.

  赫本以她的容貌而出名。

  Hepburn is known for her beauty.

  《祝福》這首歌被眾人所熟悉。

  The song is known to a large group of people.

  33,去年舉行了許多慈善義演去為希望工程籌集資金。我們也應當捐點錢給希望工程。

  Last year, plenty of charity shows were held to raise money for Project Hope .We should also donate some money to Project Hope.

  34,超過十八歲的人就可以自行組成四人為一小分隊去參加這慈善毅行。

  People over 18 can group themselves into a team of four and join the charity show.

  35,它是個艱難的徒步,因為你不得不在48小時內走完長為100千米的路徑。

  It is a tough hike because you have to finish walking a 100-kilometre trail within 48 hours.

  36,穿過八個鄉村公園且越過20多個大大小小的山。

  Walk through eight countries and over twenty hills and mountains.

  37, 這是一次學習團隊精神的絕佳機會。

  It is an excellent chance for people to learn team spirit.

  38,只有團隊結束的時間才會被記錄下來。

  Only the team’s finishing time will be recorded .

  39,你應該計劃一下在步行過程你打算帶什麼。

  You should plan what you are going to carry during the walk.

  Take an umbrella when you go out because it is raining had outside.

  Bring your exercise tomorrow , do not forget it again.

  40,當然毅行本身就不容易,還要必須籌集到100美元。

  The walk itself is not easy and at least 100 dollars must be collected.

  41,這將會是你永遠都不會忘記的一段經歷。我正在考慮參加呢。

  This will be an experience you will never forget. And I am thinking of joining it now.

  42,然我們再找兩名隊員。

  Let’s find two more people for our team.

  43,看不起盲人是不對的。

  It is wrong that some people look down on blind people.

  It is wrong to look down on blind people.

  It is wrong for some people to look down on blind people.

  44,據說一些平困地區的孩子都上不起學。

  It is said that some people can not afford to go to school.

  45,它在陽光大街向南5千米。

  It is 5 kilometres south of Sunny Street.

  46,在路上,我們可以欣賞鄉村風景還可以呼吸新鮮的空氣。

  In the way , we can enjoy the beautiful view of the country and breathe the fresh air.

  47,有一大塊平地。

  There is a large area of flat land.

  48,抓住上學的機會,別錯過。

  Take the chance to study , do not miss it .

  49,你可以從我們學校網站上下載。

  You can download it from our school website.

  50,如果想要得到更多的訊息,就打4433071聯絡Jack 。

  For further information, please contact Jack on 4433071 .

  51, 他們歌喉很美,且唱的也不錯。

  They had lovely voices and sang very well.