高考英語文章加翻譯
用英語寫出文章,再用中文把它翻譯出來,不也是一件有趣的事情麼?下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
:我的英語老師
Today, I go to school with a headache. At the beginning, it is just a slightly pain.
今天我去學校的時候頭很痛。一開始,只是輕微的疼痛。
Nevertheless, it is not until the English lesson that my head pains heavily.
然而,在上英語課的時候我的變得很痛。
So it is difficult for me to take notes.
所以記筆記對我來說變得很困難。
Luckily, my English teacher notices it so she takes me to the office.
幸運的是,我的英語老師發現了,並把我帶到了辦公室。
With a big smile on her face and caring words, she gives me a glass of water.
她臉上掛著微笑並說著一些關心的話,遞給我一杯水。
To my surprise, she offers to help me notes.
使我吃驚的是,她提出要幫我記筆記。
It is her love that warms me up.
是她的愛溫暖了我。
At that moment, I whisper myself that I will do my utmost to help others as kind as myEnglish teacher.
在那一刻,我輕聲對自己說,我會像我的英語老師一樣盡我最大的努力去幫助別人。
:實現夢想的方法
I have some suggestions for you.
我有一些建議給你。
Please remember. If you can do the following points, you dream will come true one day.
請記住。如果你能做到以下幾點,總有一天你的夢想會成真。
First, plant your dream in a fertilized soil.
首先,在肥沃的土地種植你的夢想。
Second, water it with your diligence and give it the best food—knowledge.
第二,用勤奮來灌溉它並給予它最好的食品——知識。
Third, remove the seeds of unhappiness, for they can destroy your dream.
第三,消除不快樂的種子,因為他們可以摧毀你的夢想。
What's more, let the seed of your dream enjoy the beautiful sunshine, so that it can grow well,but protect it from being damaged by the heavy storm.
更重要的是,讓你夢想的種子享受美麗的陽光,以便它可以生長得很好,但要保護它被暴風雨損壞。
And however hard the situation is, don't give it up and always give it your best care.
不管條件多麼艱難,不要放棄,總是給他你最好的護理。
Then you will get a good harvest in the end.
最終你會得到一個好收成。
:週末計劃
Jane is an English girl. She and her parents are live in Nanjing now.
簡是一個英國女孩。她和她的父母現在住在南京。
Today is Friday. Jane and her parents are planning for their weekends.
今天是星期五。簡和她的父母正在為他們的週末制定計劃。
Jane's father likes Beijing Opera very much, so he is going to see a Beijing Opera with his Chinese friends on Saturday morning.
簡的爸爸非常喜歡京劇,所以他打算和他的中國朋友在星期六早上去聽京劇。
Jane's mother is going to a concert, because she likes music.
簡的媽媽打算去聽音樂會,因為她喜歡音樂。
The concert is on Saturday night.
音樂會是在星期六晚上。
Jane does not want to join her parents, because she is going to have a picnic with her classmates this Saturday.
簡不想加入她的父母,因為她打算這個星期六和同學們去野餐。
Oh, on Sunday, Jane and her parents are going to climb the hill together.
噢,簡打算在星期天和她的父母一起去爬山。
I think it will be a nice weekend.
我覺得這將是一個愉快的週末。
:假如我有時光機
If I were fortunate enough to be able to travel back to the past, I would like to take a rescue team to Zhu Jiang River in Guangzhou on March, 1st, 2013 when and where Zheng Yilong had rescued the drowning man at a price of his life.
如果我有幸能夠回到過去,我想在2013年3月1日帶救援隊去廣州珠江河,就在鄭一龍用自己的生命為代價救了一個落水的人時。
To be honest, it is his bravery and selflessness that touches me.
老實說,他的勇敢和無私觸動了我。
So, I long for living with Zheng together.
所以,我渴望能與鄭生活在一起。
Also, if possible I would like to make friends with him.
同時,如果可能的話,我想和他做朋友。
As it is known to all, Zheng is honored as a hero.
眾所周知,鄭被譽為英雄。
And if I had a time machine, I would do my utmost to save his life to make him live with us for good.
如果我有一臺時間機器,我會盡我最大的努力去挽救他的生命,讓他好好的和我們生活在一起。
:珍惜今天
Time waits for no one. If it flows away, it will never come to us again.
時間不等人。如果它流逝了,它就永遠不會再回來。
We can't take charge of our time but we should know the importance of time and cherish time.
我們不能控制時間,但我們應該知道時間的重要性並珍惜時間。
Yesterday has become the history. Nothing we can do to save it.
昨天已成為歷史。我們不能做什麼來挽救它。
Tomorrow is not within our reach. We don’t know what will happen tomorrow.
明天不是我們力所能及的。我們不知道明天會發生什麼。
So the only thing we can do is to cherish what we have today and fight for tomorrow.
所以我們唯一能做的就是珍惜今天,為明天而戰。
Victory only belongs to those who work very hard!
勝利只屬於那些努力的人!
Therefore, we should make full use of today, fighting for what we want.
因此,今天我們應該充分利用今天,爭取我們想要的東西。
以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。