關於高中的優秀英語範文
高中時,住宿舍的同學,可能有時候宿舍會有一些噪音,不利於進行英語寫作,那個時候不妨到圖書館或者課室去把。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
:感恩節
Thanksgiving Day is coming soon, it is on the fourth Thursday in December.
感恩節就要來了,在十一月的第四個星期天。
Thanksgiving Day is very popular in western country, on that day, people will make a bigturkey to eat.
感恩節在西方很流行,在那天,人們烤火雞來吃。
The day is to in honor of Indian people's great kindness.
這個節日是為了紀念印第安人們的友好。
A long time ago, some puritans took the boat May Flower to Americafor freedom, but theysuffered from starvation and illness, the Indian people helped them, gave them food and treatthem.
很久以前,一些清教徒乘著“五月花”號船去美國尋求自由,但是他們遭遇飢餓和疾病,印第安人們幫助了他們,提供他們食物並治療他們。
The puritan planted something, they were eager to have good harvest,
清教徒播種,希望有好的豐收,
at last, they got it and felt very grateful to God and the Indian people,
最後,他們得到了好的豐收,很感激上帝和印第安人,
so they decided to make a day to remember this and show gratitude.
所以他們決定定一個日子來記住這些並表示感謝。
:最難忘的事
Our life occur a lot of things nearly every day.
在我們生活中幾乎每天都會發生很多事情。
Some we may forget and some we may remember.
有些我們可能忘記了,有些我們可能會記得。
There is one thing I won't forget forever. It is the birth of my little sister.
但有一件事我永遠都不會忘記。那就是我的小妹妹的出生。
Before she comes to the world, I have imagined thousand times what she looks.
在她來到這個世界之前,我想象過千萬次她的樣子。
In fact, although I have guessed so many times, I still couldn't hit the point.
事實上,雖然我已經猜了那麼多次,我仍然沒猜中。
I never know that a newborn child will be so tiny and wrinkle.
我不知道一個剛出生的孩子會是那麼的小和皺巴巴的。
But she just likes an angel. Seeing her, I feel my heart get warm right away.
但是她就像天使一樣。看到她,我的心都馬上暖起來。
I couldn't forget the moment I saw her.
我無法忘記見到她的那一刻。
:學習中文的困難
I was born in America and stayed there for four years.
我出世在美國並且呆了四年。
But after I celebrate my four years old birthday, my parents decide to go back to China.
但在慶祝完我四歲生日後,我父母決定回到中國。
Going back to China, I meet many difficulties. The biggest difficulty for me is to learn Chinese.
回到中國,我遇到了很多困難。對我來說最大的困難就是學習中文。
Oh, god, it is so hard. There are so many Chinese and every word has many meanings.
哦,上帝,太難了。漢字實在太多了,而且每個字又有很多意思。
What's worse, the same pinyin may have various meanings and intonation also makes greatdifference.
更嚴重的是,同一個拼音還可以有不同的意思而且音調不一樣,差別也很大。
I don't know how to open my mouth. Although there are many people help me, I still feel itdifficult to learn well.
我都不知道如何開口了。雖然有很多人幫我,但我還是覺得很難學好。
:我為90後代言
Although our generation has received much criticism, I am still proud of being one of the 90generations.
雖然我們這一代人已經受到了很多批評,我仍然以作為一名90後而感到驕傲。
Many people consider us as open, bold, outstanding character, early-maturing, and selfish andso on.
許多人都賦予我們這樣的頭銜,開放,大膽,突出的性格,早熟,自私等。
Actually, I don't think those descriptions are bad. What we perform is the need of society.
實際上,我不認為這些描述是屬於批評性的。我們的表現純屬社會需要。
We are open and bold means we ready to connect with the world.
我們開放、大膽意味著我們準備好與世界接軌了。
I think our outstanding character is necessary.
我認為我們突出的性格是很有必要的。
Don't you think it is terrible that everyone in the world is the same?
你不覺得如果這個世界上每個人都是的話,該是多麼可怕的嗎?
As for early-maturing, I think it is good for us to do well preparation for entering the society.
至於早熟,我認為這是我們為進入社會做好準備。
Last, I don't think people can criticize us to be selfish.
最後,我不認為人們可以隨便批評我們是自私的。
People often say that everyone is selfish. 90 generation is a promising new generation.
大家不常說,人人都是自私的。90後是前途光明的新一代。
:公益活動
Yesterday, our class had a public benefit activity.
昨天,我們班進行了一場公益活動。
In fact, we went to nursing homes to recite English and Chinese texts and sing songs for themfor the old ladies and men.
事實上,我們去了養老院給那兒的老爺爺老奶奶朗誦英文和中文文章、唱歌。
A few days before, we read a text about the loneliness of the people in the nursing homes.
前幾天,我們一個關於老人們在養老院的孤獨的文章。
So we are volunteering to hold this volunteer labor. We have prepared our own part at for aweek.
所以我們主動舉行這次公益活動。我們準備自己的角色準備了一個星期。
On Friday afternoon, we brought our performance there and showed them one by one.
上週五下午,我們一樣接一樣地向他們展示我們的表演。
The old were laughed happily, so did we.
老爺爺老奶奶們都開心地笑了,我們也很開心。
It's so good to have such activity.
像這樣的活動真是太好了。
以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。