小學五年級英語手抄報文字圖片
做英語手抄報可以培養學生的良好英語書寫習慣。下面是小編為大家帶來的,供大家學習參考。
小學五年級英語手抄報的圖片欣賞
小學五年級英語手抄報圖片***1***
小學五年級英語手抄報圖片***2***
小學五年級英語手抄報圖片***3***
小學五年級英語手抄報圖片***4***
小學五年級英語手抄報圖片***5***
小學五年級英語手抄報的內容:英語笑話
Mike was late for school. He said to his teacher, Mr. Black, "Excuse me for my coming late, sir. I watched a football match in my dream."
麥克上學遲到了。他對布萊克老師說:“對不起,老師,今天早上我遲到了。因為我在夢裡觀一場球賽。”
"Why did it make you late?" inquired the teacher.
“為什麼它會讓你遲到呢?”老師問道。
"Because neither team could win the game, so it lasted a long time." replied Mike.“
因為這兩個隊都沒有能力獲勝,所以就持續的時間長了。”麥克回答說。
小學五年級英語手抄報的資料:英語小故事
The Broom Seller and the Barber
賣掃帚的人和理髮師
A man who sold brooms went into a barber’s shop to get shaved. The barber brought one of his brooms. After he had shaved him, he asked for the price of the brooms.
一個賣掃帚的人去理髮店修面。理髮師從他那裡買了一把掃帚。當理髮師給他修面後,問一下他掃帚的價格。
“Two pence,” said the man.
賣掃帚的人說:“兩個便士。”
“No, no,” said the barber. “I will give you a penny, and if you don’t think that is enough, you may take your broom back!”
“不,不。”理髮師說:“我只出一個便士,如果你認為不夠的話,可以把掃帚拿回去。”
The man took it and asked what he had to pay his shave.
賣掃帚的人拿回了掃帚,隨後問修面要付多少錢。
“A penny,” said the barber.
“一便士。”理髮師說。
“I will give you a half penny, and if that is not enough, you may put my beard on again.”
賣掃帚的人說:“我給你半個便士,如果不夠的話,請把我的鬍子還給我。”