美國罵人俚語

  美國俚語是美國英語使用中的一種普遍現象,它是人們為了達到某種交際效果和實現某種交際需求而採用的一種語言手段,具有鮮明的語言特點和豐富的文化內涵。下面是小編整理的,歡迎大家閱讀。

  摘抄

  1. Stop complaining! 別滿嘴牢騷!

  2. You make me sick! 你真讓我噁心!

  3. What's wrong with you? 你怎麼回事?

  4. You shouldn't have done that! 你真不該那麼做

  5. You're a jerk! 你是混球!

  6. Don't talk to me like that! 不要和我那樣說話!

  7. Who do you think you are? 你以為你是誰

  8. What's your problem? 你怎麼回事啊?

  9. I hate you! 我恨你 !

  10. I don't want to see your face! 我不想看到你!

  11. You're crazy! 你瘋了!

  12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你瘋了?

  13. Don't bother me. 不要煩我

  14. Knock it off. 少來這套。

  15. Get out of my face. 你趕快消失

  16. Leave me alone. 走開

  17. Get lost . ***

  18. Take a hike! 走開

  19. You piss me off. 你氣死我了

  20. It's none of your business. 關***!

  精選

  1.What's the meaning of this? ?什麼意思?

  2.How dare you! 你敢!

  3.Cut it out省省吧。

  4.You stupid jerk! 你這***!

  5.You have a lot of nerve臉皮真厚。

  6.I'm fed up我受夠了。

  7.I can't take it anymore我受不了了!

  8.I've had enough of your garbage我聽膩了你的廢話

  9.Shut up! 閉嘴!

  10.What do you want? 你想怎樣?

  11.Do you know what time it is? 你知道什麼時候了?

  12.What were you thinking? 你想什麼呢?

  13.How can you say that? 你怎麼可以那麼說?

  14.Who says ? 誰說的?

  15.That's what you think! 那才是你想的!

  推薦

  1. Don't look at me like that 不要那樣看我

  2. What did you say? 你講什麼

  3. You are out of your mind 你有毛病!

  4. You make me so mad 你氣死我了啦

  5. Drop dead ***!

  6. I don't give a 我才不管***理都不理***呢。

  7. Don't give me your **** 別跟我胡扯。

  8. Don't give me your excuses/ No more excuses 甭找藉口。

  9. You're a pain in the as s 你這討厭鬼。

  10. You're an asshole 你缺德鬼。