外國人打招呼時常用語
如果在路上遇到外國人,怎樣跟對方打招呼才會給對方留下深刻的印象呢?下面小編為你分享,希望對你有所幫助!
***2017最新版***
1. My parents got married in 1 我父母1954年結婚的。
2. Mary gave birth to a baby last week. 瑪麗上星期做媽媽了。
3. They’ve been divorced. 他們已離婚了。
4. His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone. 他妻子去年去世了。現在他一個人住。
5. My aunt will come to live with me for a few days. 我阿姨會來和我住一些日子。
6. John has his own family now. 約翰現在有自己的家了。
7. Do you live with your parents? 你和你父母住一起嗎?
8. No. I live in my own house. 不,我住在自己的房子裡。
9. Go on for about 100 meters. It’s on your left side. You can’t miss it. 往前走約100米,在你左手邊,你不會錯過的。
10. Which one is Mr. Jame’s office? 哪間是詹姆司先生的辦公室?
***經典版***
1. Where are the stairs? 樓梯在哪裡呢?
2. Go along the corridor and it’s on your right side. 沿著走廊走,在你右手邊。
3. Thank you for directions. 感謝你為我指路。
4. Could you tell me where I can find these books? 您能告訴我在哪兒能找到這些書嗎?
5. Certainly. 當然了。
6. With pleasure. 很高興。
7. I’m sorry. I’m busy now. 對不起,我現在正忙著。
8. I’m glad to, but I’m afraid I don’t have the time. 我很樂意,但我恐怕沒時間。
9. Would you mind closing the window for me? 能幫我關一下窗戶嗎?***你介意關下窗戶嗎?***
10. Not at all. 當然可以。***當然不介意***
11. This river is one third as long as that river. 這條河只有那條河的三分之一長。
12. What’s the shape of your balloon? 你的氣球是什麼形狀?
13. How wide is this bridge? 這座橋有多寬?
14. How thick is the ice here? 這兒的冰有多厚?
15. This metal is harder than that one. 這種金屬比那種硬。
16. He can run as fast as Jim. 他跑的和吉姆一樣快。
17. Kate is smarter than I. 凱特比我聰明。
18. How long do you watch TV every day? 你每天看多長時間電視?
19. How often do you go swimming? 你多久去遊一次泳?
20. Who will accompany you to the airport? 誰將陪你去機場?
***熱門篇***
1. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在做什麼嗎?
2. Just a few months. 才幾個月。
3. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 瑪麗怎麼樣?她在那兒住多久了?
4. She’s been living there since her birth. 她生下來就住那兒。
5. Will you stay there for long? 你會在那兒待很長時間嗎?
6. No, I’ll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下個月搬到好萊塢去。
7. Oh, really? I’m moving there too. 真的?我也會搬到那兒去。
8. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒極了,我們可以一起喝啤酒了。
9. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 對,而且你也許會在那兒住久一些。
10. I hope so. 希望如此。
11. I’m sure we’ll have a good time. 我相信我們會很開心的。
12. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我們一到那兒電影就開始了。
13. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到車站時,火車已經開了。
14. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans. 船到晚了,把我們的計劃全打亂了。
15. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以為他知道開會時間。
16. They had expected me to go with them. 他們原本希望我和他們一起去。
17. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次參觀那地方了。
18. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我寫完論文,就把它放在抽屜了。
19. Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. 聽到這訊息我很遺憾。
20. That’s all right. 沒事兒。