關於夢境的英文詩句欣賞

  文學是一種語言藝術,詩歌又歷來被視作文學的最高形式。學習英語詩歌不但有助於開闊視野,陶冶性情,而且對於英語學習有很大幫助。小編精心收集了關於夢境的英文詩句,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於夢境的英文詩句篇1

  DREAM

  ALWAYS HAVE A DREAM

  永不放棄夢想

  Forget about the days when it's been cloudy,

  忘掉你的失意日子,

  But don't forget your hours in the sun.

  但不要忘記黃金的時光。

  Forget about the times you've been defeated,

  忘掉你的一次次失敗,

  But don't forget the victories you've won.

  但不要忘記你奪取的勝利。

  Forget about the misfortunes you've encountered,

  忘掉你遭遇的不幸,

  But don't forget the times your luck has turned.

  但不要忘記你的時來運轉。

  Forget about the days when you've been lonely,

  忘掉你的孤獨日子,

  But don't forget the friendly smiles you've seen.

  但不要忘記你得到的友善的微笑。

  Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right,

  忘掉你沒有得以順利實施的計劃,

  But don't forget to always have a dream.

  但不要放棄你的夢想

  關於夢境的英文詩句篇2

  They love me like I was a brother

  他們像兄弟般愛我

  They protect me, listen to me

  呵護我 理解我

  They dug me my very own garden

  他們照看我的花園

  Gave me sunshine, made me happy

  讓我沐浴快樂

  Nice dream, nice dream

  如美夢一般

  I call up my friend, the good angel

  我呼喚夥伴 呼喚快樂天使

  But she's out with her answerphone

  但她卻帶著電話答錄機離開

  She says she would love to come help but

  她說她願意盡心盡力

  The sea would electrocute us all

  但海浪會電死大家

  Nice dream, nice dream

  如美夢一般

  If you think that you're strong enough

  倘若你覺得自己足夠堅強

  If you think you belong enough

  倘若你確信無疑

  Nice dream, nice dream

  一切也就如美夢一般

  關於夢境的英文詩句篇3

  the old dream comes again to me 我又一次回到了昔日的夢

  heinrich heine

  亨利希·海涅

  english translation james thomson

  he old dream comes again to me:

  with may-night stars above,

  we two sat under the linden-tree

  and swore eternal love.

  我又一次回到了昔日的夢

  五月的夜晚群星滿天

  我倆坐在菩堤樹下

  立下山盟海誓

  again and again we plighted troth,

  we chattered, and laughed, and kissed;

  to make me well remember my oath

  you gave me a bite on the wrist.

  一次又一次 我們立下誓言

  我們低語 我們竊笑 我們接吻

  為了讓我牢記諾言

  你在我腕上狠咬了一口

  o darling with the eyes serene,

  and with the teeth so white!

  the vows were proper to the scene,

  superfluous was the bite.

  哦 親愛的 你的目光如此平靜

  你的玉齒如此潔白

  誓言與情景如此和諧

  多餘的是你這狠心的一口