比較好笑的英文笑話大全

  笑話幾乎涵蓋人們生活的所有領域,其中包括政治笑話、經濟笑話、家庭生活笑話、關於民族性格的笑話等。小編整理了比較好笑的英文笑話,歡迎閱讀!

  比較好笑的英文笑話篇一

  All In the family

  都在這一家

  Eight-year-old Sally brought her report card home from school .

  八十歲大的 莎莉從學校把她的成績報告卡帶回家。

  Her marks were good mostly .

  她的成績不錯,

  A's and a couple of B'S .

  大部分都是A,還有幾個B。

  However ,her teacher had written across the bottom,

  可是, 她韻老師在卡片下方寫道:

  "SALLY is a smart little girl,but she has one fault,

  “莎莉是個聰明的小女孩,但是她有一個毛病。

  she talks too much in school.I have an idea I am going to try,

  她在學校太愛講話。我有一個想法我要來試試看,

  which I think may break her of the bad habit."

  我認為.這個想法可能會讓她改掉這個壞習慣。”

  Sally's dad signed her report card,

  莎莉的爸爸簽了她的學習報告卡,

  putting a note on the back ,

  並在卡片背面註記:

  "Please let me know if your idea work on SALLY

  “如果你的想法對莎莉很有效,請你讓我知道,

  because I would like to try it out on her mother."

  因為我想要把它試用在她媽媽身上。

  比較好笑的英文笑話篇二

  Cooking Class

  烹飪課

  One day during cooking class,

  一天在上烹飪課的時候,

  our teacher ,Mrs,Brown,was extolling her secrets for preparing perfect sauces .

  我們的老師布朗太太正在頌揚她:準備完美醬料的祕訣。

  When she ordered us to the stoves to the prepare our assignments,

  當她把我們叫到爐子邊作準備工作時,

  she said, "Don't forget to use wooden spoons ."

  她說:“別忘了要用木製的湯匙”。

  As I stirred my sauce ,

  當我在攪拌醬料時,

  I contemplated the physica behind the mystery of the wooden spoon

  我一直苦思木製湯匙奧祕的背後所隱含的物理原理,

  and decided it must have something to do with heat conduction.

  然後認定它一定與熱傳導有關係。

  I approached Mrs.Brown to test my theory .

  我走向布朗太太來測試我'韻理論。

  "Why wooden spoons?"I asked .

  我問:“為什麼要用木製湯匙呢?”

  "Because," she replied , "If I Have to sit here listening to all your metal spoons banging againstmetal pots ,I will go nuts!"

  她回答:“因為,如果我必須坐在這裡聽你們全部的金屬湯匙砰砰敲著金屬的罐子,我會發瘋喔”。

  比較好笑的英文笑話篇三

  Laboratory Tests

  實驗室檢查

  Two children were sitting outside a clinic.

  有兩個小孩子坐在一間診療室外面。

  One of them was crying very loudly.

  其中一個小孩子哭得非常犬聲。

  2nd Child;Why are you crying?

  第二位小孩子說:“你為什麼哭呀?”

  1st Child:I came here for blood test.

  第一位小孩子說:“我來這裡驗血呀”

  2nd Child:So?Are you afraid?

  第二位小孩子說:“那又怎樣?你害怕呀?”

  1st Child :No .Not that.For the blood test,they cut my finger.

  第一位小孩子說:“不怕呀,又不是那樣啦。因為驗血的話,他們要割我的手指頭啦。”

  At this,the second one started crying.

  一聽到這麼說,第二位小孩子就開始哭了,

  The first one was astonished.

  第一位小孩子就非常驚訝。

  1st Child :Why are you crying now?

  第一位小孩子說:“你現在為什么哭呀?”

  2nd Child :I have come for my urine?test!

  第二位小孩子說:“我來這裡微尿液檢驗的啦.!”