有關於小學英語小笑話大全
冷笑話不同於一般笑話,它以其獨特的制笑機制,能瞬間創造出一種特殊的氛圍。小編整理了有關於小學英語小笑話,歡迎閱讀!
有關於小學英語小笑話篇一
A man was walking in the street when he heard a voice:
有一名男子正走在街上的時候聽到一個聲音:
"Stop!Stand still!If you take one more step,a brick will fall down on your head and kill you."
“停!站住不要動瞅口果你再走一步,就會有一個磚塊掉到你的頭上砸死你。”
The man stopped and a big brick fell right in front of him.
這名男子停住了,一個大磚塊就掉在他的面前。
The man was astonished .
這名男子非常驚訝。
He went on,and after a while he was going to cross the road.
他繼續向前走:不久後,他要穿越馬路。
Once again the voice shouted;
那個聲音再次叫說:
Stop!Stand still!If you take one more step a car will over you and you will die."
“停!站住不要動,如果你再走一步,就會有一輛汽車輾過你,你就會死掉。”
The man did as he was instructed,
這名男子因為曾被指示過,所以就照著做,
just as a car came careening around the corner,barely missing him.
此時正好有一輛汽車左搖右晃地衝過轉角處,差一點撞上他。
"Where are you? " the man asked,"Who are you? "
這名男子問說:“你在哪裡?你是誰?”
"I am your guardian angle," the voice answered.
這個聲音回答說:“我是你的守護天使。…”
"Oh yeah?" the man asked."And where the hell were you when I got married?"
這名男子問說:“喔,是嗎?那我結婚的時候:你死到哪裡去了?”
有關於小學英語小笑話篇二
A man was wandering around in a field ,
有名男子在田野裡徘徊
thinking about how good his wife had been to him and how fortunate he was to have her,
心裡想著他的老婆對他有多麼好,他多麼幸運擁有她。
He asked God,"Why did you make her so kind hearted?"
他問上帝:“你為什麼要把她造得這麼心地善良?”
The Lord responded,"So you could love her ,my son."
主響應說:“我兒 呀,這樣你就會愛她呀。”
"Why did you make her so good looking?"
“你為什麼要把她造得這麼貌美呢?”
"So you could love her,my son ."
“我兒呀,這樣你就會愛她呀。”
"Why did you make her such a good cook?"
“你為什麼要把她造成一個很會做飯菜的人呢?”
"So you could love her,my son."
“我兒呀,這樣你就會愛她呀。”
The man thought about this.
這名男子想了一下這件事。
Then he said ," I don't mean to seem ungrateful or anything,but,why did you make her sostupid? "
然後他說:“我並不是有意好像我不知好歹,或是什麼的,可是,你為什麼把她造得這麼笨?”
"So she could love you,my son."
“ 我兒呀,這樣她就會愛你呀。”
有關於小學英語小笑話篇三
Two social workers were walking through a rough part of the city in the evening.
有兩名社會工作者在晚上的時候 走過市區的簡陋地方。
They heard moans and muted cries for help from a back lane.Upon investigation,
他們聽到從後巷傳來的求救呻吟聲和很小的哭喊聲。
they found a semiconscious man in a pool of blood.
他們發現有一個意識不清的人躺在血泊之中。
"Help me,I've been mugged and viciously beaten " he pleaded.
他在懇求說:“救救我吧,我被人行凶搶劫,還遭到惡意痛打一頓。”
The two social workers turned and walked away .
這兩名社會工作者轉身離去。
One remarked to her colleague: " You know the person that did this really needs help."
其中一位向她的同事說:“你知道吧,於下這擋事的火才真 的需要協助呀。”