關於媽媽的英文詩歌欣賞

  英語文學中,詩歌極其豐富多彩,學英文而不懂英文詩歌,不僅從審美角度看是個遺憾,而且從語言學習角度看,學一些詩歌,語言能力會大大提高。小編整理了關於媽媽的英文詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

  關於媽媽的英文詩歌篇一

  my mother is my life line

  © jessica styles

  my mother is my lifeline, she is my complete savior,

  she does everything she can for me, and for that i praise her,

  she went without when i was younger so i could have nice stuff,

  she worked herself to the bone, but never did she give up.

  my mother is my lifeline, she is truly my best friend,

  she help me through the good and bad, she stayed there till the end,

  she pick me up when i was down and wiped the tears away,

  she will be there when i need her every night and everyday.

  my mother is my lifeline, she's completely a shining star,

  she has never made me feel alone, no distance is too far,

  she’ll travel to the moon and back, if i ask her to.

  my mother is my lifeline, this poem i wrote for you.

  關於媽媽的英文詩歌篇二

  Mamma you gave life to me

  媽媽,你賜予我生命

  Turned a baby into a lady

  從寶寶蛻變淑女

  And mamma all you had to offer was a promise of a lifetime of love

  媽媽,真愛一生是你唯一的承諾

  Now I know there is no other love like a Mothers

  如今,我知道,世間至愛也比不上母愛

  Love for her child

  母親對小孩的愛

  I know that love so complete someday must leave

  我知道,完美的母愛還是有離去的一天

  Must say goodbye

  終須一聲再見

  Goodbyes the saddest word I'll ever hear

  '再見'是我聽過最感傷的話

  Goodbyes the last time I will hold you near

  '再見!'這是我最後一次擁抱你

  Someday you'll say that word and I will cry

  總有一天,你會說出一聲'再見',而我將會哭泣

  It'll break my heart to hear you say Goodbye

  聽你說聲'再見'我會心傷

  Mamma you gave love to me

  媽媽,你賜予我真愛

  Turned a young one into a woman

  從年輕少女蛻變成熟女人

  And Mamma all I ever needed was a guarantee of you loving me

  媽媽,我只要你保證永遠愛我

  Cause I know there is no other love like a mothers

  因為我知道,世間至愛也比不上母愛

  Love for her child

  母親對小孩的愛

  And it hurts so that something so strong someday'll be gone

  母愛如此濃烈卻有散去的一天,真是讓人心痛

  Must say goodbye

  終須一聲再見

  But the love you give will always live

  但是,你付出的愛將會生生不息

  You'll always be there every time I fall

  我跌倒的時候,你總會扶持著我

  You take my weakness and you make me strong

  我脆弱,你讓我堅強

  And I will always love you till forever comes

  我會永遠愛你,直到永恆

  And when you need me

  你需要我的時候

  I'll be there for you always

  我會陪伴你

  I'll be there your whole life through

  我會陪伴你,伴你一生

  I'll be there through the lonely days

  我會陪伴你,走過寂寞歲月

  I'll be there what I promise you mamma

  媽媽,我會陪伴你,這是我對你的承諾

  I'll be your beacon through the darkest night

  最黑的夜裡,我就是陪你的路燈

  I'll be the wings that guide your broken flight

  不順遂的旅程中,我就是指引你的雙翼

  I'll be your shelter through the raging storm

  狂風暴雨發生,我就是陪伴你的庇護

  And I will love you till forever comes

  我會永遠愛你,直到永恆

  Goodbyes the saddest word I'll ever hear

  再見'是我聽過最感傷的話

  Goodbyes the last time I will hold you near

  '再見!'這是我最後一次擁抱你

  Someday you'll say that word and I will cry

  總有一天,你會說出一聲'再見',而我將會哭泣

  It'll break my heart to hear you say Goodbye

  聽你說聲'再見'我會心傷

  Till we meet again until then goodbye.

  我們會再次相見,但終將再見

  關於媽媽的英文詩歌篇三

  Super Mom

  Mom, you're a wonderful mother,

  So gentle, yet so strong.

  The many ways you show you care

  Always make me feel I belong.

  You're patient when I'm foolish;

  You give guidance when I ask;

  It seems you can do most anything;

  You're the master of every task.

  You're a dependable source of comfort;

  You're my cushion when I fall.

  You help in times of trouble;

  You support me whenever I call.

  I love you more than you know;

  You have my total respect.

  If I had my choice of mothers,

  You'd be the one I'd select!