關於做車的英語口語

  眾所周知,英語口語在我們生活中還是非常重要的,所以小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語的情景對話,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,同學們一定不可以偷懶哦,才能更快的提升成績哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧

  一計程車比公車要快

  AJoy Chain elementary school, please.

  麻煩去卓成小學。

  BWill do.

  好的。

  AHow frustrating! The bus is still not coming.

  真讓人煩躁!公交車到現在都還沒到。

  BMa'am, take your kid to school?

  女士,您是送孩子上學吧?

  AYes. I am in a hurry. Please take a shortcut.

  是啊,我趕時間。請走近路吧。

  BNo problem. Don't worry, the taxi is faster than the bus.

  沒問題,別擔心,計程車可比公交車快多了。

  AThe traffic is terrible on Monday morning. It takes us almost 1 hour to get to school.

  週一早晨,交通總是很糟糕。到學校要花近一個小時的時間呢。

  BMy son is the same. But he always makes an early start in the morning, and enjoys listening to the English programmer Let's talk in English on the way.

  我兒子也是這樣的。但他早晨總會早些出發,在路上他喜歡聽讓我們一起來學英語這個英語節目。

  AThat's wonderful. He is killing two birds with one stone.Sir, please turn right at the next corner. And stop at the taxi stand.

  這太好了。他還真是一箭雙鵰啊。師傅,請在下一個路口右轉。停在出租車站牌那邊好了。

  BOK!

  好的!

  AWhat is the fare?

  多少錢?

  BIt's 14.5 Yuan.

  十四塊五。

  AKeep the change!

  不用找了!

  BThanks, Ma'am.

  那謝謝您了。

  二你知道我們坐哪路公車嗎

  ADad, do you know which bus we should take?

  你知道我們坐哪路車嗎?

  BOf course, er, let me check the bus schedule first.

  當然啊,恩,讓我先看一下公車牌。

  ABe quick, please!

  快點吧!

  BWhy can't I find the bus your mother told me yesterday?

  為什麼我沒有看見你媽媽昨天跟我說的那路公車呢?

  AMom has told you about the direction 3 times yesterday.

  媽媽昨天跟你說了三次公交路線。

  BBut I was watching American Idol at that time.

  但是那個時候我在看美國偶像啊。

  AWe need to ask someone.

  我們要問問起他的人。

  BExcuse me? Does this bus go to Xidan Book Building?

  你好,請問一下這車到西單圖書大廈嗎?

  ANo, it doesn't. You need to take Bus 52.

  不到。你應該乘52路。

  BDo I have to change to some other bus on the way?

  那我還需要轉車嗎?

  ANo.

  不需要。

  BI see, thanks. Oops! The Bus 52 is coming. Daniel, come on. Let's go.

  我知道了,謝謝。啊,52路來了,丹尼爾,快,我們走。

  AHi, I would like to purchase a one way ticket to Brussels, please.

  你好,我想買一張去Brussels的票。

  BCertainly sir, this is our train schedule. We have an express train departing every morning and an overnight train that departs at nine pm.

  好的,先生,這是我們的列車時刻表。每天早晨我們有一趟特快列車出發,晚上有一趟9點的火車.

  AHow long does it take to get there?

  到哪兒需要多長時間?

  BAbout twelve hours. We currently have tickets available only for first class on the express train. If you’d like, you can choose a sleeper on the overnight train which is a bit less expensive.

  大概12小時,目前只有特快列車的1等車廂票。如果你願意,可以買張晚上的臥鋪票,票稍微貴些。

  AYeah, I think that is the best option. Do you serve food on the train? Twelve hours is such a long time!

  是的,我想那是最好的選擇。火車上有供餐服務嗎?12小時挺長的。

  BYes, of course. There is a dining car towards the front of the train where they serve meals at all times. We do provide complimentary water and coffee for all of our passengers.

  當然有,列車的前部有餐車,會一直提供餐飯。我們為所有乘客提供免費的水和咖啡。

  AGreat! I’ll take it.

  太好了。我就買這個票吧。

  BHere you are sir. Your train leaves from platform number nine at nine on the dot. Remember to be here at least thirty minutes before your scheduled departure time or else you might miss your train!

  給你。火車晚9點準時開發。一定要在計劃出發時間提前30分鐘來,或否你會錯過火車。

  AI understand. Thank you very much!

  我知道。非常感謝。

  BHave a great trip.

  旅途愉快.