關於乘計程車的英語口語
同學們在學習英語口語的時候一定不要放棄哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,大家要多多看看,才能更快的提升成績哦
一我們坐計程車去
AOh, no. We’re going to be late for the meeting.
噢,糟糕。我們開會要遲到了。
BNo. We’ll get a cab. It’s faster than taking the bus or the subway.
不會的。我們坐計程車去。那比坐公車或搭地鐵快。
AOh, good.
哦,好啊。
BHow much will it cost?
要多少錢?
AWell, cabs are more expensive than the bus or the subway. It’ll probably cost around six dollars.
嗯,坐計程車比坐公車或地鐵貴。可能大概要花6美元吧。
BTaxi!!!
計程車!!!
AI can’t find the business card. Do you know the address?
我找不到名片了,你知道地址嗎?
BYeah. I met with them back in March, remember?
知道。我在三月還和他們見過面,記得嗎?
ARight.
對呀。
BDriver, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., please.
司機。去賓夕法尼亞大街1600號。
二請問你的汽車預約號碼
AHello,is this the ABC Company?
喂,這是ABC公司嗎?
BYes.May I help you?
是的,我能為你服務嗎?
AWe have just arrived from Tokyo and we've been looking for our reserved car of your company all over,but we cannot find it.
我們剛從東京來的,我們一直在尋找向貴公司預約好的汽車,但我們都找不到。
BWhat is your reservation number?
請問你的預約號碼好嗎?
AOur reservation number is J-221.
我們的預約號碼是J-221號。
BLet me see.Oh,yes.We have your reservation number.
請讓我看一下,啊,是的。我們有你的預約號碼。
AYou mean you haven't arranged any car.
你的意思是你們沒有安排任何車。
BI'm sorry to say "No."
很抱歉,“沒有”。
AHere,I'll take a taxi instead.How do you refund us?
我改坐計程車,你們怎樣退還錢給我們呢?