關於聽歌玩遊戲的英語口語

  我們學習英語一定要堅持哦,所以小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,同學們學習英語千萬不可以偷懶哦,才可以提高成績哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧

  一我喜歡古典音樂

  AWhat are you listening to? Is that Beethoven or Mozart?

  你聽什麼呢?貝多芬還是莫扎特?

  BIt's Beethoven. Do you like it?

  貝多芬.你喜歡他的音樂嗎?

  AI think Beethoven's music is incredible. I've heard that listening to it can make you more intelligent, too. Do you believe that?

  我覺得貝多芬的音樂簡直好聽的不可思議.我還聽說,常聽他的音樂可以讓人變得更聰明.你相信嗎?

  BI don't know about that, but I do think that it helps people relax.

  這個我倒不知道,不過我相信它有助於放鬆身心.

  AWhat other kind of misic do you listen to?

  其他型別的音樂,你喜歡聽什麼?

  BActually, I mostly just listen classical music. What about you?

  老實說,我一般只聽指點音樂.你呢?

  ATo be honest, I think classical music is too complicated for me.

  其實,我覺得古典音樂對我來說太深奧了.

  BWhat kind of music do you prefer then?

  那你喜歡聽什麼音樂?

  AI like pop music. Do you?

  我喜歡聽流行樂.你喜歡嗎?

  BNot really. I don't think pop music has much depth.

  不怎麼喜歡,我覺得流行音樂都沒什麼深度.

  AI see what you mean. I think that's way I like it so much.

  我明白你的意思.不過這也是我喜歡它的原因.

  BHow long have you been in to pop music, then?

  那你喜歡流行音樂有多久了?

  AI've always been into it. Have you always liked classical music?

  我一直都很喜歡.你一直都喜歡聽古典音樂嗎?

  BNot really. When I was little, we didn't really listen to music at all.

  也不是.我小時候根本就不聽音樂.

  ASo,how did you become interested in it?

  那你怎麼就開始對古典樂感興趣了?

  BWell, when I was about 10 years old, I started playing the piano. I think that's how it all started.

  恩,大概是10歲的時候,我開始學鋼琴.我想就是從那個時候開始的.

  ADo you still play piano?

  你現在還彈鋼琴嗎?

  BYes, it's one of my hobbies.

  對,那是我的一個愛好.

  二喜歡玩電腦遊戲

  ADo you like playing games?

  你喜歡玩遊戲嗎?

  BI like playing computer games, but I'm not really into board games.

  我喜歡玩電腦遊戲,但是不怎麼喜歡玩棋盤遊戲.

  AHow about individual games like the Rubik's cube or solitaire?

  單人遊戲比如魔方或者單人撲克怎麼樣?

  BThe Rubik's cube is so difficult to solve that I think it should be banned!

  魔方太難了,我覺得應該禁止.

  AIf I taught you how to do it, I'm sure you could solve it.

  要是我來教你怎麼玩,我敢保證你能玩好.

  BHow did you figure out how to slove the Rubik's cube?

  你是怎麼弄明白魔方怎麼玩的?

  AI didn't really have to figure it out. I just followed the instructions!

  我其實也沒弄明白怎麼對好魔方,我只是按照說明書做的.

  BI had no idea there were a set of instructions. I thought everyone who could solve it were all geniuses!

  我搞不懂那一長串的說明書.我覺得所有能轉好魔方的人都是天才.

  AHints are really important when you're solving puzzles. If you give me some hints about playing that PS2 game, I’ll show you how to solve the Rubik's cube.

  當我們玩解密遊戲的時候,攻略提示是非常重要的.如果你能教我怎麼玩好PS2遊戲,我就教你怎麼轉魔方.

  BIt's a deal.

  好吧。

  ADo you remember, years ago, when everybody at the New Year's party had yo-yos?

  你記得多年前,某次新年晚會上人人都玩溜溜球嗎?

  BYeah. That was a strange party. Can you still do any of those yo-yo tricks?

  是啊,那次聚會很奇怪.你還會玩溜溜球的那些花樣嗎?

  AI don't know. I haven't tried yo-yo since that party!

  我不知道.那次聚會以後我就再沒有玩過溜溜球了.

  BI could never figure out how to use my yo-yo.

  我從來就沒掌過玩溜溜球的竅門.

  AIf you don't start when you're young, it's hard to get the hang of it.

  如果你不是從小就開始玩這個,恐怕很難掌握訣竅.

  BLet's get started with this game then.

  咱們還是回到這個遊戲上吧.

  AOk.

  好的.