在某人看來的英文短語

  在某人看來這樣的英語表達經常會用在表達自己意見的英語寫作當中。下面是小編給大家整理的的相關知識,供大家參閱!

  篇1

  1. As far as I'm concerned the officials incited the fight.

  在我看來,是官員們煽動了這場爭鬥。

  2. In his view, the Commission remains a toothless and ineffectual body.

  在他看來,委員會仍然是一個沒有實權、不起作用的機構。

  3. My idea of physical perfection is to be very slender.

  在我看來,要擁有完美身材就要非常苗條。

  4. The company looks poised to make a significant breakthrough in China.

  這家公司看來很有把握在中國取得重大突破。

  5. It seemed to me that Sir Robert's arguments were nonsensical.

  在我看來,羅伯特爵士的爭辯純屬瞎說。

  6. There was no doubt in his mind that the man was serious.

  在他看來,這個人無疑是認真的。

  7. It seems to me he's beyond caring about what anybody does.

  在我看來,他不關心別人做什麼。

  8. It's a cat-and-mouse game to him, and I'm the mouse.

  在他看來,這是個貓捉老鼠的把戲,而我就是老鼠。

  9. It seems a false economy to me to cut down on libraries.

  在我看來,減少圖書館的數量並不是真正的節約。

  10. She was being paid what I considered a derisory amount of money.

  在我看來,她得到的報酬真是少得可憐。

  11. Back in Britain, things appear, on the surface, simpler.

  而在英國國內,事情表面上看來要簡單一些。

  12. Political defeat seemed a real possibility at the end of 1981.

  政治失敗在1981年底看來確有可能。

  13. That's the problem as far as I can see.

  在我看來,那就是問題所在。

  14. It was clear to me that he respected his boss.

  在我看來他顯然很尊重他的上司。

  15. In her view, war is simply a legalised form of butchery.

  在她看來,戰爭只不過是一種合法化的屠殺。

  看來的英語短語篇2

  你看來多麼健康啊!

  How well you look!

  看來他對你的意見很感興趣。

  It seemed that he nibbled at your ideas.

  看來你連自己的朋友都信不過了。

  You seem mistrustful even of your friends.

  雖然看來很怪,但事實如此。

  Strange as it seems,it is so.

  看來他打算比他所有的朋友要多花些錢。

  It seemed that he wanted to outspend all his friend.

  她看來對我們頗有好感。

  She seemed well disposed towards us.

  但我們每一個人都會被約束,這在社會階層中看來似乎僅是一項任務。

  Yet each of us will be confined it seems to only one task in the social hierarchy.

  我在你看來,就那麼像黑鬼麼?

  Do I look black to you?

  對此我的回答是這樣的,在我看來這些都處於第二重要的地位。

  To this I answer: In my opinion all this is of secondary importance.

  在我看來你仍然很迷人。

  You still look great to me.

  在我看來,所有這些使他們與生命和萬物之源聯絡在了一起。

  All this seems to me to link them with life, and the origins of things.

  在我看來,這些爭論和不確定就是小說的精髓。

  These quarrels and uncertainties seem to me the essence of fiction.

  看來你很不高興.

  You look so unhappy.

  他看來沒有生過病似的。

  He seems not to be ill.

  然後在我個人看來,這也可以延伸到動物,乃至所有生物上。

  And then in my own view, this extends to animals, to creatures.

  看來的英語短語篇3

  在我看來,說“我是個主觀主義者”或者“我是個客觀主義者”就如同說“我是個先知”或者“我是一個傾聽者”,但兩者並非一致。

  To say, “I am a subjectivist,” or “I am an objectivist,” is in my opinion like saying, “I am a seer,” or“I am a listener,” but not both.

  由此看來,並非每個人都體驗過如此深沉的愛。

  It seems that not everyone experiences this kind of strong love.

  每當我考察權力以及人們作出的選擇時,在我看來,似乎都是一切都從你開始。

  From my perspective, when I look at power and the choices that people make, it seems like it allstarts with you.

  而陳先生,你的公司,在我看來是最符合我們公司所需要的。

  And your company, Mr. Chen, seems to me to be the best for what we want.

  這是一個簡單的描述性的定義,在我看來,這是過程的本質。

  This definition is simple and describes, in my opinion, the essence of a process.

  他們因為經濟疲軟而抱怨他,而在奧巴馬看來,這都是他的前任種下的惡果。

  They blame him for the rotten economy when really, in his view, they should blame hispredecessor.

  以上的想法在我看來,是一種偏見,正如我上次所說

  That seems to me to be prejudice, as I said last time.

  但是看來沒有人知道他們是怎樣死的,在這兒幹什麼,或者說為什麼要在這裡展示給好奇的遊客看。

  But no one seems to know how they died, what they are doing here, or why they are on show tocurious visitors.

  但是看來沒有人知道他們是怎樣死的,在這兒幹什麼,或者說為什麼要在這裡展示給好奇的遊客看。

  But no one seems to know how they died, what they are doing here, or why they are on show tocurious visitors.

  

看過的相關知識的人還看了: