英語簡短對話

  世界上,有著許許多多的國家,它們有著不同的興趣,不同的語言。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  :居家

  Todd: OK, Nicoleta I am going to ask you questions about your kitchen.

  妮科爾塔,我來問幾個廚房裡的問題。

  Nicoleta: Mm-hm.

  嗯。

  Todd: OK, first of all, what do you do in your kitchen?

  首先,你在廚房裡都做什麼?

  Nicoleta: Cooking mostly.

  大多都是做飯。

  Todd: Yeah, OK. At your home, back in Germany, who cooks at your house?

  好的。在你德國的家裡,通常都是誰做飯?

  Nicoleta: Well, I'm living alone so I do normally.

  我自己獨居,所以通常都是我自己做飯。

  Todd: OK, do you cook every night or do you usually buy take-out or?

  你每晚都自己做飯,還是買外賣?

  Nicoleta: No, at the weekends, yeah, mostly at the weekends.

  我不是每晚做飯,通常是週末的時候自己做飯吃。

  Todd: OK. Actually what's a German dish that people cook like a..

  那麼,德國菜通常是真麼樣的……

  Nicoleta: Typical?

  你是說典型德國菜?

  Todd: Yeah.

  是的。

  Nicoleta: Sauerkraut.

  德國酸菜

  Todd: Really?

  真的?

  Nicoleta:No, Yeah, everyone asks me about sausages here by the way. But I don't know a typicalmeal. Maybe really sausages. I mean, originally but yes.

  這裡所有的人都會問我為什麼不是德國香腸。到我不知道有什麼經典德國菜。也許真的是香腸。但要從起源上看,是德國酸菜。

  Todd: OK. What's in your kitchen?

  你的廚房裡都有什麼?

  Nicoleta: Dishes and food, fridge. No microwave.

  有盤子,食物,冰箱。但沒有微波爐。

  Todd: No microwave?

  沒有微波爐?

  Nicoleta: No microwave.

  沒有。

  Todd: That's good. You're healthy. What's something you can cook very well?

  這樣很好,沒有微波爐可以吃得很健康。有什麼菜是你拿手的嗎?

  Nicoleta: That I can cook very well? Soups.

  我的拿手菜?湯。

  Todd: OK. Like what kind of soup?

  哪種湯?

  Nicoleta: Zucchini, cucumber.

  南瓜,黃瓜湯。

  Todd: How do you make it?

  你是怎麼做的呢?

  Nicoleta: It's very easy, just I don't know the English word, so don't ask!

  很簡單,這是我不知道用英語怎麼說,千萬別問我!

  :一百萬美金

  Todd: OK, Keith, if you won 1,000,000 dollars? No, wait, 10,000,000 dollars.

  基思,如果你贏得了1百萬美元,不,1千萬美元,你會怎麼做?

  Keith: 10,000,000.

  1千萬。

  Todd: If you won 10,000,000, what would you do?

  如果你贏得1千萬,你會做什麼?

  Keith: Well, first thing I'd do, I'd probably buy a nice house for me and my wife.

  首先我可能會為我和妻子買座很棒的房子。

  Todd: OK, where would this house be?

  你想買哪裡的房子?

  Keith: Oh, I don't know. We'll have to talk about that with the wife but probably somewhere near Tokyo.

  我不知道。我們得和我妻子商量一下,但我估計會在距離東京不遠的地方買。

  Todd: OK. Would yo buy a house in the city or the country?

  你打算在城市還是郊區買房子?

  Keith: Well, a little further out of the middle of Tokyo.

  大概會在東京中心地區外圍買。

  Todd: So, it'd be in Japan.?

  那麼,肯定是在日本買房了?

  Keith: Yeah, in Japan, but some place not too crowded.

  是的,在日本,但我會選擇人口不太稠密的地區。

  Todd: OK, would you have animals at this house?

  好的,你會在自己的房子裡養狗嗎?

  Keith: Not if I could help it.

  我會盡量不養。

  Todd: Really. No dog?

  真的嗎,不養狗?

  Keith: Well, maybe a dog, but an outside dog.

  也許會養一隻狗,但會是在戶外養的狗。

  Todd: You got to have a dog, man.

  你得養只狗的。

  :飛車一族

  Howard: Hi, Todd.

  你好,託德。

  Todd: Hey, how's it going, Howard? So I heard that you're really into motorcycles.

  你好,你過得怎麼樣,霍華德?我聽說你很迷摩托車?

  Howard: Ah, yes, I love motorcyles. I've been riding motorcycles since I was 15 years old.

  是的,我喜歡摩托車。我從15歲開始就騎摩托車了。

  Todd: Oh, really. Wow! So, what's the allure of motorcycles?

  哦,真的。哇!摩托車吸引你的地方在於什麼?

  Howard: Freedom. I like the fresh air. I like being out on my own. And I just like the feeling of riding on a bike. It's like a bicycle without having to pedal and you go a lot faster.

  自由。我喜歡呼吸新鮮空氣。我喜歡自己出去逛,喜歡一個人騎摩托的感覺。就好像騎著一輛沒有腳踏板的自行車,而且速度很快。

  Todd: Yeah, that's for sure. Do you have any good motorcylcle stories?

  那是肯定的。你有什麼好的關於摩托車的故事嗎?

  Howard: About 10,000 of them.

  有很多很多。

  Todd: Well, have you ever like taken a special trip on a motorcycle?

  你喜歡騎摩托車專門去旅行嗎?

  Howard: I've been all over the East coast of the United States, from Pennsylvania to Florida on a motorcycle.

  我期摩托車走遍了美國東海岸,從賓夕法尼亞州出發一直到弗羅裡達州。

  Todd: Oh, wow.

  哇。

  Howard: Yeah, I've travelled many times and many different kinds of roads, and taken all kinds of camping trips on bikes.

  我旅行過很多次,每次都走不同的路線。經歷過各種野外露營。

  Todd: Wow, sounds great. So do you usually travel alone or in a group?

  哇,聽起來不錯。你經常獨自旅行還是參團旅行?

  Howard: Almost always I go alone. Some guys like to travel together but I found I enjoyed it by myself most of all.

  我幾乎都是獨自旅行的。有的人喜歡集體旅行,但我發現自己很享受獨自旅行。

  Todd: Oh really. Oh, wow. Don't you get kind of lonely?

  真的嗎。哇,你不會覺得有點兒孤單嗎?

  Howard: Never, there's always a new adventure on every trip.

  從來沒有,每次旅行都是一場新的探險。

  Todd: Have you ever made any special friends out on the road?

  你在旅途中結識過什麼特別的朋友嗎?

  Howard: Sure, bikers are like a special kind of fraternity. Every biker knows each other, and we're all very close even though we're not close.

  當然,騎手之間就像一個兄弟會。每個騎手都認識彼此,雖然我們之間可能相距很遠,但我們彼此都很親近。

  :24小時的白晝,芬蘭

  Todd: OK, Keith, I was surprised to hear that you actually lived in Finland.

  基思,我很吃驚你居然住在芬蘭。

  Keith: Yeah, I lived in a small farm town there. There's a little place called Kalhaba. About 8,000 people live there. Yeah, it was a nice time. I was teaching kindergarten to little Finnish children and sometimes I was teaching adults too. Once a week.

  是的,我住在遙遠的一座小城。那個地方叫做Kalhaba。大約有8千人住在那裡。住在那裡的時光非常美好。我在一所幼兒園給小孩子教書,有時候也教成人。一週一次。

  Todd: OK. What was the best thing about Finland?

  好的。芬蘭最棒的是什麼?

  Keith: Wow. I'd say the summers were the best thing because summer's there, well, there's no night really, depending on where you are in the country. 24 hours of daylight if you were in lapland. It was outstanding.

  哇。芬蘭的夏天是最棒的,因為芬蘭的夏天沒有夜晚,具體要看你處於芬蘭的什麼地方了。如果你在拉普蘭,那裡24小時全是白天。這是芬蘭最突出的特點。

  :家鄉加拿大

  Todd: Hey, Marika! What is your home town?

  你好,瑪莉卡!你的家鄉在哪裡?

  Marika: My hometown is Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

  我的家鄉在加拿大安大略省多倫多。

  Todd: OK, and how many people live there?

  那裡的人口有多少?

  Marika: About 4 million people.

  大概有4百萬人。

  Todd: Oh really?

  真的?

  Marika: Mm-hm. It's the biggest city in Canada.

  嗯,那裡是加拿大最大的城市。

  Todd: Really. What is the best thing about it?

  真的。多倫多最棒的地方是什麼?

  Marika: The best thing about Toronto is that it's a very multi-cultural city, and there is a really big mix of different people and there is lots of different things going on and lots of different cultural events and different restaurants and it's really interesting to meet all the different people.

  最棒的就在於多倫多是個文化多元的城市,那裡居住著不同的人種,發生著各種有趣的事情,還有多彩的文化活動,不同型別的餐館,有趣的是你能在那裡遇見不同的人。

  Todd: What is the worst thing about it?

  多倫多最糟糕的地方是什麼?

  Marika: The worst thing about it is that I grew up there so I don't think it's as exciting as it probably is.

  最糟糕的就是,我從小在多倫多長大,所以不覺得那裡有那麼吸引人。

  Todd: Oh, really.

  哦,真的嗎。

  Marika: Like sometimes I just get bored there because I'm used to it. Is that a bad thing?

  有時候我會覺得很無聊,因為我已經習慣這座城市了。這難道不是一件很糟糕的事兒嗎?

  Todd: No.

  我不這麼認為。

  Marika: That's weird. Let me say that again. What's the worst thing about it, OK, can I say the worst thing about it?

  這太奇怪了。那我再重新說一遍。多倫多最糟糕的是什麼,我能再說一次嗎?

  Todd: Yeah.

  好的

  Marika: One more time?

  再來一次?

  Todd: Sure.

  可以。

  Marika: The worst thing about Toronto is that it's expanding and a lot of the farmland that is outside of Toronto is now being developed into condominiums and suburbs and it's really good farmland but now it's just being turned into suburbs which is really bad I think.

  多倫多最糟糕的地方在於它正在逐漸擴大面積。多倫多外圍的很多農場都建造了公寓成為了郊區,原來的農場很棒,但現在都改建成了郊區,我認為這真的很糟糕。

  以上是小編整理所得,歡迎大家閱讀和收藏。