關於校園的英語情景對話

  英語口語對於英語來講有多重要是眾所周知的,小編今天給大家分享的是關於英語口語的情景對話,希望這些英語口語能幫助大家提升英語成績。

  我考試作弊被抓了

  AHi, Tony. You look unhappy. What's wrong?

  嗨,託尼,你看起來不高興。怎麼了?

  BOh, Steven, I made a big mistake.

  哦,史蒂文,我犯了個大錯。

  AWhat happened?

  發生什麼事了?

  BI really wish I hadn’t done it.

  我真希望我沒那麼做。

  AWhat on earth are you talking about?

  你究竟在說什麼呢?

  BI got caught cheating. I feel so ashamed. The teacher saw me and told me I failed.

  我考試作弊被抓了,我感覺太丟人了。老師看見我了,還告訴我這次考試不及格了。

  AWhat were you thinking?

  你怎麼想呢?

  BYou know my father. If I fail, he'll kill me. I have to do well.

  你知道我爸爸的,我要是考試不及格,他會殺了我的。我必須得考好才行。

  ABut what you should do is study hard.

  可是你應該做的是好好學習啊。

  BI know...I know...it's all my fault. I feel awful that I didn’t study, and I cheated, and I got caught.

  我知道……我知道……都是我的錯。我不學習,還作弊,結果還被抓了,這真是太糟了。

  ASo long as you learn from your mistakes.

  只要你吸取教訓就好了。

  學漢語的新方法

  AAre you ok, Chuck? You look pale.

  查克,你沒事吧?你臉色看起來不太好.

  BI'm fine, Katherine. I just stayed up late last night working on my Chinese.

  我沒事,凱瑟琳,就是昨天晚上熬夜學漢語,很晚才睡.

  AOh, poor you. You know what? I found a new way to learn Chinese and it works very well.

  真可憐.你知道嗎,我發現一個學漢語的新方法,還挺有效的呢.

  BYou did? Do tell me. I've spent all these months trying to learn something new about it, but I've made little progress!

  是嗎?你可一定要告訴我。我這幾個月一直在學,可幾乎什麼都沒學到.

  ASure. I'm learning Chinese through songs.

  當然可以啦,我的方法就是“唱歌學中文”

  BSo you're learning Chinese songs?

  那你就是在學中文歌啦?

  AYou can say that. I can actually sing some of them now.

  沒錯!我現在都會唱幾首

  BThat's a real achievement. How did you do that?

  真了不起!你是怎麼學會的

  AI start by listening to the song a few times and after several times I am able to follow the singer.

  一開始,我先聽聽,幾遍下來,我就能跟上節奏啦.

  BIt makes sense.

  挺有道理的。

  AIt does. I've learned some Chinese folk songs this way. They are clearly presented and easy to follow.

  是啊。我這麼學了幾首中國民歌,這些歌都唱得很清楚,很好學.

  BCan I join you, Katherine? I do want to have a try.

  凱瑟琳,我照跟你一塊兒嗎?我也想試試這個方法.

  AWhy not? I downloaded a beautiful song the other day. We can learn it together now.

  當然.可以,幾天前我下了首好聽的歌,我們可以—塊兒學.

  BGreat. Do you think we need a Chinese dictionary?

  太好了.我們要帶本漢語字典嗎?

  AYes, just in case we run into me new characters.

  帶吧,要是我們遇上生字,可以查一查。

  BOk. I will bring it with me.

  好的,我把我的字典帶上.