曾經的英文短語

  “曾經滄海難為水,除卻巫山不是雲”。下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!

  篇1

  1. She had hoped the couple would put on a show of unity.

  她曾經希望那對夫婦會表現出和睦相處的樣子。

  2. If you ever cross him, forget it, you're finished.

  如果你曾經和他作對過,就別想了,你沒戲了。

  3. She's 87 years old, and a one-time member of the Ziegfeld Follies.

  她現年87歲,曾經是齊格菲爾時事諷刺劇團的成員之一。

  4. Wes Hall was once one of the West Indies' great cricketers.

  韋斯·霍爾曾經是西印度群島偉大的板球運動員之一。

  5. Once, years ago, he told me our lives should entwine.

  多年前,他曾經對我說我們應該生活在一起。

  6. That time with him is my qualification to write this book.

  我和他曾經相處過一段時間,所以才能寫出這本書。

  7. I once bought a thingummy out of one of those catalogues.

  我曾經買過那些目錄裡的一樣東西。

  8. In his long career at BP, Horton turned around two entire divisions.

  霍頓在英國石油公司漫長的職業生涯中曾經讓兩個部門整體上起死回生。

  9. Eating in East Berlin used to be a hazardous and joyless experience.

  在東柏林就餐曾經是一件危險而且沉悶無趣的事情。

  10. He took a shovel, dug a hole, and buried his once-prized possessions.

  他拿起一把鐵杴,挖了個坑,將自己曾經珍愛的物品埋了起來。

  11. At one time 400 men, women and children lived in the village.

  曾經有400個男人、女人和孩子居住在村子裡。

  12. The woman in the shop had looked at them curiously.

  商店裡的那個女人曾經好奇地看著他們。

  13. Chefs at the St James Court restaurant have cooked for the Queen.

  聖詹姆斯皇家飯店的廚師們曾經為女王烹製菜餚。

  14. At one time, walking across the room took all her strength.

  曾經有段時間她得費盡全力才能從房間一頭走到另一頭。

  15. I used to edit the college paper in the old days.

  以前我曾經做過大學校報的主編。

  篇2

  人們認為海洋曾經是生命的發源地。

  The sea is thought to have been the cradle of life.

  古埃及人曾經擁有高度文明。

  The ancient Egyptians had advanced civilization.

  他在青年時代曾經有過想當鋼琴家的雄心。

  In his youth he had the ambition of being a pianist.

  我們曾經住在倫敦。

  Once we lived in London.

  她曾經愛過我,但現在已成往事。

  She loved me once, but that's all ancient history now.

  曾經記得某位美容大王曾經說過水是最為重要的。

  I remember a certain beauty magnate who once said that water is the most important.

  她的頭髮曾經長至腰間。

  She used to have hair all the way down to her waist.

  據說他過去曾經是一位足球運動員。

  It is said that he used to be a football player.

  我曾經有一個非常好的朋友在我的班上。

  I used to have a very good friend in my class.

  篇3

  我以前曾經見到過他。

  I have seen him before.

  他曾經在上海住過。

  He once lived in Shanghai.

  這家曾經是紐約最上等的餐館,近幾個月聲望在逐漸下降。

  This restaurant which was once one of the best in New York,has gone down steadily in the pastfew months.

  她曾經參加過石油大會戰。

  She has taken part in a major battle for oil.

  你曾經坐計程車去嗎?

  Do you ever go by taxi?

  你曾經這樣做過嗎?

  When have you done that?

  你曾經和他們兩位中的一個工作過嗎?

  Did you ever work with either of them?

  都回到了他們或者他們的家族曾經的家鄉。

  Back to where they, or their family, once came from.

  但是,我們都曾經是小孩子。

  But we were all children once.

  我曾經側面打聽過。

  I have inquired about it.

  一言為定。你曾經去過嗎?

  Have you ever been there?

  你曾經在另一個地方住過嗎?

  Have you ever lived in another place?

  你曾經同你的父母爭論過嗎?

  Have you ever argued with your parents?

  我曾經像那樣被騙過一次。

  I have been cheated like that once.

  我相信他曾經為你工作.

  I believe he once worked for you.

  紐曼曾經說道,“如果家裡有了牛排,為什麼要出去找漢堡?”

  'Why go out for hamburger when you have steak at home?' he once remarked.

  但你曾經以一個微細胞的形式存在,時間大約為半小時。

  But you once existed as a single cell - for about half an hour.

  你是否碰巧遇上了這樣的人,或者你曾經犯過這些錯誤?

  Ever have these happen to you, or have you ever made these mistakes?

  我們曾經認為黑暗吞噬了我們的心。

  We have swallowed up the darkness that our hearts.

  我後說。 卡莉·菲奧里納:首先,我記得很清楚,有人曾經對我談論過關於媒體的一席話。

  Carly Fiorina: Well, first of all, I remember, well, something that someone once said to me aboutthe media.

  如果你們中的一方曾經經歷過裁員,它對你們的關係有何影響?

  And if either of you have experienced a layoff, how did it affect your relationship?

  我曾經和他帶在一起的所有時間都是在片場。

  All the time I ever spent with him was on the set.

  你可能不同意我曾經做出的一些強硬的決定。

  You may not agree with some tough decisions I have made.

  你可能不同意我曾經做出的一些強硬的決定。

  You may not agree with some tough decisions I have made.