幽默的英語小笑話精選
蘇聯政治笑話大致有政治體系類政治笑話、政治過程類政治笑話、政治人物類政治笑話等三大型別。下面是小編帶來的幽默英語小笑話,歡迎閱讀!
幽默英語小笑話精選
***一***
Annie: Mum,do you know what I’m going to give you for your birthday?
安妮: 媽媽,你知道你過生日我會送你什麼禮物嗎?
Mum: No,dear,what is it?
媽媽: 親愛的,我猜不出來,是什麼東西呀?
Annie: A nice teapot.
安妮: 一個漂亮的茶壺。
Mum: But I’ve got a nice teapot.
媽媽: 可我有一個很好的茶壺了。
Annie: No, you haven'l. I've just dropped it!
安妮: 不,你沒有。我剛把它掉在地上摔破了。
***二***
Teacher: Find Australia on the map for me,Johnny.
老師: 約翰尼,在地圖上給我找出澳大利亞在什麼地方。
Johnny: It's there , sir.
約翰尼: 先生,在這兒。
Teacher: That's right. Now Sammy, who discovered Australia?
老師: 對了。薩默,你來回答是誰發現了澳大利亞?
Sammy: Johnny, sir.
薩默: 先生,是約翰尼。
幽默英語小笑話閱讀
***一***
Teacher: What is the plural of man,Tom?
老師: 湯姆,“男人”這個詞的複數形式是什麼?
Tom: Men.
湯姆:男人們。
Teacher: Good. And the plural of child?
老師: 答得好。那“孩子”的複數形式呢?
Tom : Twins.
湯姆: 雙胞胎。
***二***
Student A: When do people talk least?
學生甲: 人們在什麼時候說話最少?
Student B: In February.
學生乙: 在二月。
Student A: Why?
學生甲: 為什麼呢?
Student B: Because February is the shortest month of a year.
學生乙: 因為二月是一年中最短的一個月。
關於幽默英語小笑話
***一***
The couple seated in restaurant seemed to be having a wonderful time. But as the woman glanced away from the table,their waiter suddenly rushed over.
在飯館裡坐著一對夫婦,他們看上去非常高興。但是當那女子向旁邊瞥了一眼時,服務員馬上跑了過來。
“Madam look,”he said.“Your husband just slid under the table.”
“夫人,您瞧,” 他說,“您丈夫滑到桌子底下去了。”
“No,he didn't,”she replied.“My husband just came in the door.”
“不,他沒有,” 她回答,“我丈夫剛從門外進來。”
***二***
A young man came home from work and found his bride upset. "I feel terrible,” she said. "I was pressing your suit and I burned a big hole in the seat of your trousers.”
丈夫下班回到家裡,發現自己的新娘心緒煩亂。“我心裡太難受了,”她說。“我在給你熨西裝時把褲子的臀部燒了個大洞。”
“Forget it ,” consoled her husband. “Remember that I’ve got an extra pair of pants for that suit.”
“沒事兒,”丈夫安慰她說。“你忘了我這套衣服有兩條褲子。”
“Yes,” said the woman, cheering up. "And it’s lucky you have. I used them to patch the hole.”
“是的,”妻子高興地說,“幸虧你還有一條,我後來就用它來補了這個洞了。”