有關猴子的英語故事閱讀

  隨著社會的不斷髮展、進步,人們對教育的認識也越來越高。近些年來,英語作為一個必備的語言交流工具,被教育者重視起來。小編分享有關猴子的英語故事,希望可以幫助大家!

  有關猴子的英語故事篇1

  The Monkey King 猴子王

  All the animals are gathered in the forest. There is going to be a dance contest to pick the king.

  一天森林裡所有的動物都聚集在一起。他們想通過一場跳舞比賽來挑選‘森林之王’。

  Fox: Everyone gets a chance to dance. The best dancer will become the king.

  狐狸:每個人都有跳舞的機會,誰的舞跳得最好,誰就可以當上‘森林之王’。

  Rabbit: Who will be the judge?

  兔子:誰來做裁判呢?

  Fox: All of us, of course. We will pick the best dancer.

  狐狸:當然使我們大家啦。我們要選出跳舞跳得最好的動物。

  Bear: That sounds interesting. I hope I get picked. I want to become the king.

  熊:聽上去蠻有意思的。我希望我能被選上。我想當‘森林之王’。

  Rabbit: Not a chance! You’re a terrible dancer. I saw you dance before. Forget it.

  兔子:別做夢了!你的舞跳得糟透了。我見過你跳舞,你算了吧!

  Bear: Oh, yeah! Well, you’ll be surprised. I have been practicing.

  熊:是嗎?那一會大吃一驚的。我一直在練習。

  Rabbit: Okay. We’ll see about that later.

  兔子:好吧,我們等著瞧。

  Fox: Quiet, ladies and gentlemen! Everybody ready? Let’s start then. Mr. Duck, you go first. Go ahead. Dance!

  狐狸:大家安靜!女士們,先生們!大家都準備好了嗎?我們開始啦!鴨子先生,你先來。請上臺來跳舞!

  Duck: Okay. Let’s go!

  鴨子:好啦,我開始跳啦!

  Mr. Duck dances to the disco. He shakes his bottom from left to right. It looks so funny. All the animals laugh. 鴨子先生跳的是迪斯科。他左右搖擺著屁股。樣子看上去滑稽極了。所有的動物都哈哈大笑。

  Rabbit: Look at Mr. Duck! Look at him dance! Oh, my, my…

  兔子:看看鴨子先生!看他跳舞的樣子!哦,我的天啊…

  Bear: What is he doing? It is so funny. I can’t help laughing. Ah ha ha.

  熊:他幹嘛呢?太好玩了。笑死我了,哈哈哈…

  Fox: Thank you, Mr. Duck. You did well. You may sit down now. Next is Mr. Turtle. Go ahead.

  狐狸:謝謝你,鴨子先生,你跳的很好。現在你可以坐下了。下一位是烏龜先生。請上臺。

  The music is played and Mr. Turtle starts to dance. The music is slow just like Mr. Turtle. Mr. Turtle just moves back and forth. 音樂聲響起,烏龜先生開始跳舞。音樂的節奏和烏龜先生的動作一樣緩慢。烏龜先生只是隨著音樂前後搖擺著。

  Rabbit: What is Mr. Turtle doing? It’s too boring. He is no good.

  兔子:烏龜先生在幹什麼?真無聊。不行,他跳得一點也不好。

  Bear: The music is too slow. It’s no fun.

  熊:音樂的節奏太慢了。一點兒也不好玩。

  Fox: Thank you, Mr. Turtle. You may go in now. Who’s next? Oh yes, Mr. Bear. It’s your turn.

  狐狸:謝謝你,烏龜先生。你可以下來了。下一個是誰?哦,對了,是熊先生。輪到你啦。

  Bear: Thank you, Mr. Fox. I’ll try my best. Music please! One, two, cha, cha, cha. Three, four, cha, cha, cha.

  熊:謝謝你,狐狸先生,我會努力的。放音樂!一、二,恰恰恰。三、四,恰恰恰。

  All of the animals are surprised. Mr. Bear dances the Cha Cha. It seems like Mr. Bear has been practicing a lot.

  所有的動物都很吃驚。熊先生居然會跳恰恰舞。看樣子他是有備而來的。

  Fox: Bravo, Mr. Bear! That was great! Next is Miss Rabbit. Give a big hand for Miss Rabbit.

  狐狸:太棒了,熊先生!真是太精彩了!下面有請兔子小姐。讓我們為兔子小姐熱烈鼓掌。

  Everyone claps their hands. Miss Rabbit starts dancing to a cheery tune. Her dance is very cute.

  動物們都在鼓掌。兔子小姐隨著輕快地節奏翩翩起舞。她跳舞的樣子非常可愛。

  Fox: Thank you, Miss Rabbit. That was really cute.

  狐狸:謝謝你,兔子小姐。你跳得美極了。

  Bear: You were very good, Miss Rabbit. You’ll win for sure.

  熊:你跳得真好,兔子小姐。你贏定了。

  Rabbit: I don’t think so, Mr. Bear. You were better.

  兔子:我不這麼想,熊先生。我覺得還是你跳得好。

  Fox: Our final dancer is Mr. Monkey. Okay. Go ahead.

  狐狸:最後一位參賽選手是猴子先生。好的,請猴子先生上場。

  Mr. Monkey dances to techno music. He is better than Miss Rabbit and Mr. Bear. He is the best dancer. Everyone picks Mr. Monkey. 猴子先生選擇的是電子音樂。他的表演比兔子小姐和熊先生還要精彩。他跳得最好。所有的動物都選猴子先生做‘森林之王’。

  Fox: Gather around everyone. A new king is born! Congratulations to Mr. Monkey! You are our NEW KING!

  狐狸:請大家圍成一圈,新的‘森林之王’誕生了!恭喜你猴子先生,你就是我們的新國王。

  Monkey: I knew it!!! I am the KING! You must all obey me from now on!

  猴子:我就知道,我是國王!從現在開始你們都要聽從我的命令。

  All the animals are shocked at Mr. Monkey’s words.

  猴子的話令所有的動物都感到震驚。

  Rabbit: What’s wrong with him?

  兔子:他怎麼了?

  Bear: I don’t know. He must be crazy.

  熊:不知道。我想他一定是瘋了。

  The Monkey King starts ordering the other animals around.

  猴子國王開始對周圍的動物發號施令。

  Monkey: Hey there, Bear. Get me something to eat. Rabbit, get me a drink. Turtle, fan me. Hey Fox, wash my feet.

  猴子:喂,你這隻熊,給我拿點吃的來。兔子,幫我弄點喝的來。烏龜,你給我扇扇子。嘿,狐狸,給我洗腳。

  Every day, the Monkey King becomes more and more haughty. The other animals finally can’t take it anymore.

  一天天,猴子國王變得越來越傲慢了。其他的動物再也無法忍受了。

  Fox: Mr. Monkey wasn’t like this before. He used to be nice and humble. He has changed. We should teach him a lesson.

  狐狸:猴子先生以前不是這樣的。他待人和氣又謙遜。現在他變了,我們該給他點教訓。

  Bear: How do we do that?

  熊:我們該怎麼做呢?

  Rabbit: I have an idea.

  兔子:我有一個主意。

  Bear: What is it?

  熊:什麼主意?

  The animals hear Miss Rabbit’s plan. They agree to go ahead with the plan. The next morning, Mr. Fox goes to the Monkey King.

  動物們聽了兔子小姐的計劃,都表示願意參加。 第二天,狐狸先生來到猴子國王的住處。

  Fox: Monkey King, how are you today?

  狐狸:猴子國王,你今天還好嗎?

  Monkey: Not bad.

  猴子:不錯。

  Fox: Are you busy right now?

  狐狸:你現在忙嗎?

  Monkey: No, I’m not. Why?

  猴子:不忙。怎麼啦?

  Fox: Well, I’ll take you to a nice place.

  狐狸:噢,我想帶你去一個好地方。

  Monkey: Really? Where is that?

  猴子:真的嗎?在哪兒?

  Fox: It’s a secret. But there’s lots of delicious food there. Just follow me. All of the other animals are waiting for you.

  狐狸:這是個祕密。不過那兒有好多好吃的東西。你只管跟著我。其他所有的動物都在那兒等你呢。

  Monkey: Well then, let’s go.

  猴子:好吧,我們走吧。

  The Monkey King follows Mr. Fox to a cave.

  猴子國王跟著狐狸先生來到了一個山洞前。

  Monkey: Where is the food?

  猴子:哪有吃的啊?

  Fox: It’s inside the cave, sir. You go inside first.

  狐狸:在山洞裡,大王。你先進去。

  Monkey: Where is the food? Where is everyone? It’s so dark in here.

  猴子:食物在哪裡?其他人在哪兒?這裡好黑啊!

  As soon as the Monkey King goes into the cave, the other animals cover the cave door with rocks. The cave is closed. The Monkey King is locked inside. 猴子國王剛一走進山洞,其他的動物就用石頭把洞口給堵了起來。洞口被封死了。猴子國王被關在了裡面。

  Monkey: Let me out! Let me out! Right now!

  猴子:放我出去!立刻放我出去!

  Rabbit: No way, Mr. Monkey. You have been a bad king! We don’t like you!

  兔子:沒門兒,猴子先生!你是個壞國王!我們不喜歡你!

  Monkey: But I am the king! Do as I say! Open the cave door.

  猴子:但是我是國王!我命令你們!趕快把洞口開啟!

  Fox: Do it yourself. Farewell.

  狐狸:你自己開啟吧。再見。

  Monkey: No, don’t go! Wait! I’ll be a good king from now on. Please, let me out!!!

  猴子:不,別走!等一等!從現在開始我要做個好國王。求求你們,放我出去吧!

  Bear: it’s too late, Mr. Monkey.

  熊:一切都太遲了,猴子先生。

  MORAL: If you act haughty because of your position, no one will like you.

  寓意:若因權貴而傲慢,沒有人會喜歡你

  有關猴子的英語故事篇2

  naughty Monkey

  It’s very hot. An old man is asleep on the chair. A fly comes and sits on the end of the man’s nose. The old man has a naughty monkey. He chases the fly. The fly comes back again and sits on the old man’s nose again. The monkey chases it away again and again. This happens five or six times. The monkey is very angry. He jumps up, runs to the garden and picks up a large stone. When the fly sits on the old man’s nose again, the monkey hits it hard with the stone. He kills the fly and breaks the old man’s nose.

  調皮的猴子

  天氣很熱。一位老人在椅子上睡著了。 一隻蒼蠅飛來落在老人的鼻子上。 老人有一隻頑皮的猴子。猴子在追打蒼蠅。 蒼蠅再次飛落在老人的鼻子上,猴子一再追打蒼蠅。 這樣往返了五六次,猴子很生氣。 他跳著跑到花園,撿起一塊大石頭。 當蒼蠅再次落在老人的鼻子上時,猴子用石頭擊中老人的鼻子上的蒼蠅。他砸死了蒼蠅也打破了老人的鼻子。

  有關猴子的英語故事篇3

  One day,a little monkey is playing by the well.

  一天,有隻小猴子在井邊玩兒。

  He looks in the well and shouts :

  它往井裡一瞧,高喊道:

  “Oh!My God!The moon has fallen into the well!”

  “噢!我的天!月亮掉到井裡頭啦!”

  An older monkey runs over, takes a look,and says,

  一隻大猴子跑來一看,說,

  “Goodness me!The moon is really in the water!”

  “糟啦!月亮掉在井裡頭啦!”

  And elderly monkey comes over.

  老猴子也跑過來。

  He is very surprised as well and cries out:

  他也非常驚奇,喊道:

  “The moon is in the well.”

  “糟了,月亮掉在井裡頭了!”

  A group of monkeys run over to the well .

  一群猴子跑到井邊來,

  They look at the moon in the well and shout:

  他們看到井裡的月亮,喊道:

  “The moon did fall into the well!Come on! Let’s get it out!”

  “月亮掉在井裡頭啦!快來!讓我們把它撈起來!”

  Then,the oldest monkey hangs on the tree upside down ,with his feet on the branch .

  然後,老猴子倒掛在大樹上,

  And he pulls the next monkey’s feet with his hands.

  拉住大猴子的腳,

  All the other monkeys follow his suit,

  其他的猴子一個個跟著,

  And they join each other one by one down to the moon in the well.

  它們一隻連著一隻直到井裡。

  Just before they reach the moon,the oldest monkey raises his head and happens to see the moon in the sky,

  正好他們摸到月亮的時候,老猴子抬頭髮現月亮掛在天上呢

  He yells excitedly “Don’t be so foolish!The moon is still in the sky!”

  它興奮地大叫:“別蠢了!月亮還好好地掛在天上呢!”