服務員英語面試

  面試給公司和應招者提供了進行雙向交流的機會,能使公司和應招者之間相互瞭解,從而雙方都可更準確做出聘用與否、受聘與否的決定。以下是小編整理的,以供大家參考。

  :

  1. It is absolutely my pleasure to attend this interview.

  2. I am an outgoing and easygoing person who likes making friends.

  3. I have plenty of work experience as a front desk receptionist in a hotel.

  4. I have also worked as a waitress in a night club as well.

  5. Working in your hotel, I consider this is a wonderful opportunity for me to improve my skills and English.

  6. I really look forward to such a challenge in my career.

  Greetings***問候,打招呼***

  Hello/ Hi 你好

  1. — How do you do? 你好 ***用於初次見面***

  — How do you do? 你好

  2. — How are you? 你好嗎?

  — Fine, thank you. And you? 我很好,謝謝。你呢?

  — I’m fine, too. 我也很好。

  3. — Nice to meet you. 見到你很高興。

  — Nice to meet you, too. 見到你我也很高興。

  4. — Good morning, sir/madam. 早上好,先生/女士。

  — Good afternoon 下午好

  — Good evening 晚上好

  Self- Introduction ***自我介紹***

  Can you introduce yourself?/ Can you say something about yourself?

  你能做一下自我介紹嗎?

  What’s your name? / May I have your name please?

  你叫什麼名字?

  How old are you?/ What’s your age?

  你多大了?

  Where is your hometown?/ Where are you from?/ Where do you come from?

  你的家鄉是哪裡?你來自哪裡?

  — When and where did you graduated?

  你是什麼時間從哪裡畢業的?

  — I graduated from Luoyang No.2 Vocational secondary school/senior high school in 2007.

  我是2007年畢業於洛陽第二中等專業學校/ 高中。

  — What are your hobbies?/ In your spare time, what do you like to do?

  你的愛好是什麼?在空閒的時間,你喜歡做什麼?

  — My hobbies are listening to music, reading books, surfing the internet, shopping, running, climbing mountains, watching TV, playing football, playing basketball, playing tennis, singing and dancing, etc.

  — What’s your character?

  你的性格是什麼?

  — I’m an optimistic/ lovely/gentle/ upright/ honest/ patient/ easy-going/ shy person.

  我是一個開朗的/ 可愛的/ 溫柔的/ 正直的/ 誠實的/ 耐心的/ 隨和的/ 害羞的人。

  — What’s your strength?

  你的優點是什麼?

  — I am a honest and positive person, work hard, willing to learn.

  我是個誠實積極的人,工作努力,好學。

  — What’s your weakness?

  你的缺點是什麼?

  — I’m a stubborn girl. / I’m a timid girl, because I am scared of snake*** mouse***./ I’m easy to forget things./ I’m a shy boy.

  我是個倔強的女孩兒。/我是個膽小的女孩,因為我害怕蛇***老鼠***。/我很容易忘事。/ 我是個害羞的男孩兒。

  — What kind of books do you like to read?

  你喜歡讀什麼書?

  — I like reading magzines, novels, newspapers and love stories.

  我喜歡讀雜誌、小說、報紙和愛情小說。

  Personnel Questions ***個人問題***

  — Are you married?

  你結婚了嗎?

  — No, I’m a single.

  不,我是單身。

  — Do you have a boyfriend/ girlfriend?

  你有男朋友/ 女朋友嗎?

  — No, I haven’t.

  Apologize ***道歉用語***

  Sorry, I can’t understand./ I can’t catch you./ I can’t hear you very clearly.

  對不起,我不懂。/ 我聽得不是很清楚。

  Could you repeat it again?

  你可以重複一遍嗎?

  Could you speak slowly please?

  你可以講得慢一下嗎?

  Pardon? / I beg your pardon?

  請再說一次吧?

  Family situation ***家庭問題***

  — How many people in your family?

  你家裡有幾口人?

  — There are five people in my family. They are my parents, elder brother, younger sister and I. I love my family very much. They agree with me to go to Singapore, and also will be happy for me.

  我家裡有五口人。他們是我的父母、哥哥、妹妹。 我很愛我的家人。他們同意我去新加坡工作,而且也會為我感到高興的。

  — What does your parents do?

  你父母是做什麼的?

  — They are workers.

  他們是工人。

  — When you come over to Singapore, who will take care of your family members?

  當你來新加坡,誰來照顧你的家人?

  — My parents have jobs, and they are very healthy, my brothers and sisters also can take care of themselves. So I don’t worried about that.

  我的父母有工作,而且他們身體很健康。我的兄弟姐妹也能夠照顧他們。所以我不擔心這一點。

  — Do you have any relatives or friends in Singapore?

  你在新加坡有親戚或朋友嗎?

  — No, I haven’t.

  沒有。

  - If you miss your family, what will you do?

  如果你在新加坡想念你的家人,怎麼辦?

  - I will call them.

  - 我會給他們打電話的

  Interview Diction***面試問題***

  —Have you ever been to Singapore or any other countries?

  你曾經去過新加坡或其他的國家嗎?

  —No, I haven’t./ Yes, I have been to Japan for 3 years.

  沒有。/ 是的,我曾經去過日本三年。

  —Why do you want to go to Singapore?

  你為什麼去新加坡?

  —First, Singapore is a beautiful***漂亮的***, clean***乾淨的***, and developed***發達的*** garden city***花園城市***, I like it very much. Second, I can accumulate***積累*** some abroad working experience***國外工作經驗***, so it is very useful for my future***未來***. Third, the most important reason is that I can earn more money***掙錢*** there.

  —Do you have any working experience? / What have you work as before?

  你有工作經驗嗎?/ 你之前是做什麼工作的?

  —I work Luoyang hotel as a waitress now. Luoyang hotel is a three-star hotel***三星級酒店*** with beverage, guest rooms and entertainment***集餐飲、娛樂、客房為一體***.

  —What’s your mainly duties?/ What’s your job scope in your past job?/ What do you do there?

  你的工作職責是什麼?

  —My mainly duties are doing preparation work before dinner***做餐前的準備工作***, like setting table***擺臺***, cleaning the dinning environment***清潔就餐環境***. Receiving guests***迎賓***, guiding them to their seats***引座***, ordering food***點餐*** and introducing specialties***介紹特色菜品***, serving***上菜*** and closing accounts***結賬***. Moverover, I will providing good service during dinner time, including pouring teas and wines***斟茶倒酒***, changing dishes***更換骨碟*** so as to satisfied with the cusomers***讓顧客滿意***.

  —How do you serve the customer normally?/ Treat me like a customer, how would you serve me?

  通常你會怎樣的方式去服務你的客人?/ 假如我是客人,你會以怎樣的方式招待我?

  —First, welcome***歡迎*** the guests to our hotel warmly***熱情的*** and guide them to their seats***引座***. Then take orders***點餐***, including ordering food and introducing specialties***介紹特色菜品***. And I will providing good service***提供優質的服務*** for them during dinner time. Next, help guests to pay for the bill***結賬***. Finally, I will say thank you for your coming, see you next time/again***歡迎下次光臨***.

  —What are your favorite food/ drink?

  你最喜歡的食物/ 飲料是什麼?

  —I like eating vegetables***蔬菜***, meat***beef, pork, mutton***, rice, bread, milk, coffee, coco-cola***可口可樂***, seven-up***七喜***, ice-cream***冰激淋***, hamburger***漢堡***, fried-chicken***炸雞***, egg, and fruits, etc.

  —What’s the specialties in your hotel?

  你們酒店的特色菜是什麼?

  —Braised prawns, fruit salads, and sea food and so on.

  油燜大蝦、水果沙拉、海鮮等等。