關於車禍的英語口語
英語口語在英語裡是很重要的哦,同學們一定不可以偷懶哦,所以小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語的情景對話,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,才能更快的提升成績哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧
一這場車禍是你的錯
AI have a cell phone in my car. Now it's probably on the floor on the passenger side.Why don't you get it for me, and then I can call the police?
我的車上有手提電話,現在可能掉到人行道上了。你幫我拿來,我來打電話報警。
BAlright.
好。
AIt doesn't work. It looks like it's broken.I need to get to a hospital. You should drive me there.
不能用,好像壞了。我必須去醫院,你應該開車送我過去。
BOh, yeah?It's better if we make a police report first. Then you can go to the hospital.
是嗎?我們先等警察來比較好,然後你再去醫院。
ADamn it! I'm injured here. We could wait all day for the police.
該死!我受傷了,等警察來可能要等上一整天。
BWell, you'll just have to wait.I'm not going to move my car until the police arrive.I'll go into one of those houses over there and use their phone. Don't worry. You'll get to the hospital in time.
那你也只好等了。警察沒來,我是不會把車開走的。我要到附近的人家去打電話。別擔心,你會及時趕到醫院的。
AIt really hurts.
真的很痛。
BYes, maybe it does.But if you're going to drive like you did just now,you will have to get used to a little physical pain. You know what I mean?
或許吧。但是如果你再像剛剛那樣開車你就要習慣皮肉之痛了。你知道我的意思吧。
ATo hell with you. The accident was your fault.
***你。這場車禍是你的錯。
BI'm afraid it wasn't.And when the police get here, you will also see that it wasn't.But enough of this bickering. I'm going to go find a phone.Don't move that arm while I'm gone. Alright?
恐怕不是喔。等警察來你就會知道是誰的錯了。不跟你吵了,我要去找電話。我離開時,別亂動你的手好嗎?
ATo hell with you.
***你。
二我的車子被困住了
AWhat are we going to do? I can't get the car out of this ditch. I'm stuck!
該怎麼辦?車子無法離開這個溝渠,我被困住了。
BI'm worried, Tom. I haven't seen any other cars for almost an hour.
我好擔心,我已經快一小時沒看到其他車子了。
AI know. This is terrible. What can we do? This snow doesn't stop falling!
我知道,這很糟糕。怎麼辦呢?雪一直下個不停。
BI told you we should have stayed in town today.The weather report said 100 percent chance of snow.Why did you want to come up here?
我告訴過你今天應該待在城裡的。氣象報告說百分之百會下雪。為什麼你想上來這裡?
AI wanted to show you the cabin. We only had another half-hour to go.
我想讓你看看小木屋,我們再走半小時就到了。
BWell, now we're stuck. What can we do?
現在被困住了,怎麼辦呢?
AI don't know.
我不知道。
BI've heard that when this happens, it's important to save energy.
我聽過這種事情發生時,節省能源很重要。
AWhat do you mean?
怎麼說呢?
BWe're stranded here, Tom. We may be here a long time.We need to conserve the gas in the car. The car's energy is what will keep us warm.
我們被困在這裡了,可能會很久。我們需要儲存車子的汽油,車子的能量會讓我們保持暖和。
AI have plenty of gas.
我還有很多汽油。
BYes, but the gas and the battery both have to stay working.We can't just let the car run and run.If we do, it will die soon. Then we'll freeze.
是的,但是汽油和電池都還在消耗中,我們不能讓車子一直髮動下去。如果這樣做的話,車子很快就會熄火,然後我們就會凍僵。
ASo what can we do?
那麼我們怎麼辦呢?
BTurn the lights off.Then, run the car and the heater only about fifteen minutes every hour.That will conserve the heat as long as possible.
把燈關掉,然後每小時發動車子和開暖氣十五分鐘。那樣才會儘可能維持熱度。
AAlright. That's a good idea.
好的,好主意。
BI wish we hadn't come up here. Now we'll probably be here for days.
我真希望我們沒上來,現在可能會待在這裡好幾天。
ADays?
好幾天?
BYes, it happens.That is what happens in big snowstorms. People get stranded for days.
沒錯,這發生過。大的暴風雪中會發生這種事,人會被困上好幾天。
AOh, my God! It's good we have food.
喔,天啊!還好我們有吃的。
BProbably we'll survive.But turn the car off for about forty-five minutes. Then we'll turn it on again.
我們可能還能存活。不過先關掉車子約四十五分鐘,然後再發動。
AOkay, I'll follow your advice.
好,我照你的話做。
- 關於車禍的英語口語
- 建築外牆裝飾設計藝術的特點和色彩
- 帶實字的詞語和成語有哪些
- 鶴頂紅的養殖方法
- 寶寶簡筆畫步驟大全
- 大學社團面試幽默的自我介紹
- 處女座的人適合什麼工作
- 保安個人工作年終總結範文大全2016
- 帶有馬字的歇後語
- 客廳過道吊頂裝修效果圖設計
- 以關愛為話題的優秀議論文作文
- 一年級幽默小故事_一年級搞笑小故事
- 珍珠粉真的可以去斑嗎
- 一生中必讀的書籍排行榜
- 吃木瓜有什麼功效和作用
- 清明重慶周邊自駕遊攻略
- 天的鞋子閱讀題答案
- 客戶最難拒絕的銷售技巧有哪些
- 小學語文網人教版六年級語文下冊複習試卷
- 環保建議書範例五篇精選
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字